PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birfday Chookie!!!

darkeyes
Sep 5, 2007, 6:54 AM
Happy Birfday 2 me ole gummie yummie Chook!!!! Hopeya enjoyed ya orgy wiv Missus Chook las nite.. tee hee (know ya sed dinna..but reely chookie...me asks ya!!) :tong:

Yas ok .. me sent the new top notch NHS teeth forya.. hope yas got a new posh glass as a pressie to put em in wenya not usin em!! Kate searched all ova an found ya that toupe ya asked for.. God yas gonna look yummie wiv ya new teeth an hair!!! Jus soz me coudn get em 2 ya in time for ya nite out wiv Mrs C!!!:(

Kissie chookie.. luffya!:bigrin:

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Sep 5, 2007, 7:03 AM
Happy Birthday Day Chook Baby !:bday:

texasman6172003
Sep 5, 2007, 7:12 AM
Hey Chookster,As in the words of Miss Fran, I hope you have a most HAPPY BIRFDAY!!!!! Hope you get all the sex you want!!! :bigrin: :bipride:

curious married m
Sep 5, 2007, 7:27 AM
:bday::bday::bdaygrin:HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOOK:bdaygrin::bday::bday:
Wishing a good mate all the best. You have been a unique part of this place. CMM

onewhocares
Happy Happy Happy Birthday to my favoirte lad from across the globe. Hope this day finds you happy, healthy, wealthy and wise. Take care, you are one hell of a great guy.

Belle

Michael623
:bday: Happy Birthday Chook :bday:

kitten
Sep 5, 2007, 7:33 AM
Birthday kisses!!

MarieDelta
Sep 5, 2007, 9:08 AM
Happy birtday hon,

Here's a wish for many more

:bday:

:love87:

meteast chick
Sep 5, 2007, 9:13 AM
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z221/dipsetryderchick/birthday-2-1.jpg

luv and birthday kisses, :bday:
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
meteast

quiet1fornow
Sep 5, 2007, 10:41 AM
Happy Birthday chookster......Keep and eye I got you a gift certificate for a frozen chicken

:eek::cool:

babsalonia4u
Sep 5, 2007, 10:48 AM
:wiggle2: happy birthday chook, from one virgin to another! i wish you lotsa love and happiness!:bdaygrin:

csrakate
Sep 5, 2007, 11:07 AM
:bday::bday:Happy Birthday Chook!:bday::bday:

Hugs,
Kate

arana
Sep 5, 2007, 11:09 AM
http://www.gifmania.co.uk/celebrations/birthday/Fulep-0750.gif

Hope you have a wonderful day Chook and many, many more to come.

biwords
Sep 5, 2007, 11:21 AM
Someone beat me to the crack about frozen chickens,alas! so I'll just wish you a plain vanilla (well, not VANILLA!) Happy Birthday, chook!

AdamKadmon43
Sep 5, 2007, 12:08 PM
Happy Birthday Chook....

Adam

Doggie_Wood
Sep 5, 2007, 2:22 PM
Happy Birthday Chook - I send a butt load of doggie licks to ya!! Ha-Ha :bigrin:
:bday::bday:

xxxone
Sep 5, 2007, 7:05 PM
the just don't understand the magic allure of a frozen chicken in the hot desert sun of the outback, choooooooooooooooook! happy birthday, mate!

xxxone

aut17umn
Sep 5, 2007, 7:19 PM
Well, you Aussie slut hope you had a good one!! Happy 70th doesnt come around every day now does it!!! ;-). You are a really cool person to chat with and its been fun these last damn, three years?? Not even sure. You and Taz are fun to chat with even with all the fuckups in here you have to deal with. LOL.

Cheers you Aussie Stud and congrats on your weight loss. Keep it up and you might make it to 80!!!

J:bibounce:BIRTHDAY!!!

chook
Sep 5, 2007, 10:54 PM
Thanks Fran, I thought I told ya to keep it under ya hat!!!!!!!!!!! but I would really like to thank everyone it was very thoughtful of you all and I'm deeply touched......and once again thanks!!!

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

Emma7669
Sep 6, 2007, 12:43 AM
:bday:Happy Birthday, Chook!!!!!!:bday:

mistymockingbird
Sep 6, 2007, 2:00 AM
((((((((((((((((((((CHOOKY BABY)))))))))))))))))))))))

:bday: :bdaygrin: :kiss: Happy Birthday luv :kiss: :bdaygrin: :bday:

Azrael
Sep 6, 2007, 2:08 AM
Happy Birthday good sir!

darkeyes
Sep 6, 2007, 2:52 AM
Thanks Fran, I thought I told ya to keep it under ya hat!!!!!!!!!!! but I would really like to thank everyone it was very thoughtful of you all and I'm deeply touched......and once again thanks!!!

Cheers Chook :bigrin:
Since wen dus me listen 2 mere man??? tee hee.... soz chookie... wos ya birfday an yas me M8... now ya didn seriously expect me 2 let it pass wivout sayin summat didya? Hope ya head an bits aint 2 sore babes!!!:tong:

Lisa (va)
Sep 6, 2007, 11:44 AM
(((((((( CHOOK )))))))))))))

:bday: :bday:

cheers Lisa

12voltman59
Sep 6, 2007, 11:58 AM
Happy B'Day Chooks---I'll raise my next glass of brew to ya!!!