PDA

View Full Version : Best Item for exciting yourself

southern jeff
Sep 4, 2007, 11:46 PM
anally when you dont have a dildo or cock on hand.....Mine is a nice deoderant bottle.....any other ideas?:)

justsexwilldo
Sep 5, 2007, 1:21 AM
beer and liquor bottles. Since my roommates keep them on display (empty of course) I take them in the middle of the night, slide a condom onto my self made dildo, a lil lube and Im in 7th heaven. The condom makes for very easy cleaning.

DiamondDog
Sep 5, 2007, 2:04 AM
Don't use objects that weren't designed for anal sex inside yourself.

Stuff like fruit/vegetables/other objects you find lying around the house, should not be used for anal sex as this is very dangerous since you can hurt yourself easily, or if the object does not have a base it can get stuck inside you!

Just buy a vibrator/dildo/plug that's designed for anal sex and to be inserted inside yourself.

Azrael
Sep 5, 2007, 2:10 AM
My rule is I don't penetrate myself or others with ANYTHING breakable :eek2:
Seriously, one chip or scratch and you're talking SERIOUS damage. I used to work in an ER, I know of which I speak :yikes2:

scubaman
Sep 5, 2007, 4:48 AM
What's wrong with a finger or two or three?

DiamondDog
Sep 5, 2007, 5:11 AM
What's wrong with a finger or two or three?

That's fine as long as your nails are cut/trimmed/filed/buffed.

Just don't use things you'd find around the house like bottles and fruits/vegetables.

The same goes for if you want to do any urethral insertations/sounding.

DO NOT use household items like screwdrivers, pens, pencils, paperclips, or wire to make your own sounds!

the mage
Sep 5, 2007, 7:37 AM
put a condom on all your weird toys and you're fine.

southern jeff
Sep 5, 2007, 8:28 PM
mmmm thanks for the tips

bigyrl6971
Sep 5, 2007, 9:01 PM
Using bottles or something that can create any type of suction anally or vaginally is also a bad idea and can seriously injure or even kill you...I agree with DD, use toys specifically made for that type of play. And fingers are fun too, trimmed/buffed/filed like he said heehee:bigrin:

ForbiddenWindow
Sep 5, 2007, 9:23 PM
I've been looking for toys mostly for myself, are there any recommendations on where to go or what to buy? I'm interested in trying almost anything once.

onewhocares
Sep 5, 2007, 9:25 PM
I think that I must agree with a few folks above me. I guess I will only let a man, his fingers and a toy which can be retreived easily and a condom is a must.

ihavapa
Sep 5, 2007, 10:13 PM
a Mag light flashlight with a condom, 3 d cell model, I blush.

the sacred night
Sep 6, 2007, 11:15 PM
I don't like anything that's not a body part, whether it be mine or someone else's, going in either of my orfices. Even toys that are made specifically for that purpose... or in fact especially toys... are a huge turnoff to me. It must be a human body part.

Cantaloupe Island
Sep 7, 2007, 1:47 AM
Cigar cases? Hard... metal... phallic....

TaylorMade
Sep 7, 2007, 2:30 AM
one well lubed finger is all I can take for now.. the largest thing I could see myself taking is a butt plug.

*Taylor*

Sapphrodite
Sep 7, 2007, 4:27 AM
There are some fabulous (and not terribly expensive) toys intended for anal play that offer incredible results. 'Purple Passion' plugs offer a ripple and a bulbous version, plus a waterproof vibe that are good value ($25-$35each) and because of their shape dont slip out as easily as the traditional tapered ones. If you can handle a slightly larger toy, the Doc Johnson Blu Toy collection offers 6 differently shaped waterproof vibes that although they were designed for beginner gals make excellent intermediate anal toys (around $30). O' My Toys also has a silicone buttplug with a waterproof microbullet which is also around the $30 pricepoint.

Spectragels also makes a line of anal toys: larger ones they call 'tools' and their jelly beads. Their versions are cleaner and safer than those with strings or loops and never have a rough edge (which is a definite anal no-no). There is also a very slender (as in a finger's width) GSpot vibrator on the market that can also be very effective when used anally - I would assume it would stimulate the PSpot equally as well (about $25).

BTW: Anyone in the GTA or surrounding: I host 'in-your-home' toy parties and will be launching a webstore soon - and it's not a franchise, so I can carry any line of toys on the market. Feel free to contact me directly if you are interested in purchasing anything or hosting a get-together for your friends. As far as prices go, ours beats most of the adult stores, and I dont mind presenting to an all-girl, all-guy, or couples crowd as long as you have about 10-12 people.

biwords
Sep 7, 2007, 10:22 AM
I don't know 11 guys who are interested in anal toys, alas. Will you help me select a pair of blue jeans? :)

DiamondDog
Sep 12, 2007, 11:51 AM
I grow tired of saying that you should NEVER stick anything up your ass that wasn't made to go up there.

A dildo made of soft plastic, toys professionally made out of glass/polished stone, toys made out of silicon, butt-plugs, prostate vibrators, and anything else designed to either bend or work with your body's natural curves and not break off or carry bacteria is much better than any common household items.

yes, some people are too shy to buy a dildo or other types of toys in person.

why that is I'm not sure? the staff at adult stores WANT you to buy one and aren't shocked at all.

If you're really THAT embarrassed to buy toys/lube in person buy them online.

Will you be brave enough to go to a hospital to get the broken glass out of there? Or explain to the people at the ER why your ass is bleeding?

Azrael
Sep 12, 2007, 11:58 AM
I grow tired of saying that you should NEVER stick anything up your ass that wasn't made to go up there.

A dildo made of soft plastic, toys professionally made out of glass/polished stone, toys made out of silicon, butt-plugs, prostate vibrators, and anything else designed to either bend or work with your body's natural curves and not break off or carry bacteria is much better than any common household items.

yes, some people are too shy to buy a dildo or other types of toys in person.

why that is I'm not sure? the staff at adult stores WANT you to buy one and aren't shocked at all.

If you're really THAT embarrassed to buy toys/lube in person buy them online.

Will you be brave enough to go to a hospital to get the broken glass out of there? Or explain to the people at the ER why your ass is bleeding?
DD, my bud, did you really think this was overstepping on your part? Cause I can think of a whole lot of people who NEED to be told this.

DiamondDog
Sep 12, 2007, 12:02 PM
DD, my bud, did you really think this was overstepping on your part? Cause I can think of a whole lot of people who NEED to be told this.

actually no I didn't.

I've just heard horror stories from a friend that worked in an ER.

He once told me about heh, a guy who put a pencil up his cock to use it as a urethral sound!

Or about people who were strung out on meth and other drugs putting house hold items up their ass or putting a HUGE horse dildo up their ass and leaving it in there for days.

Sapphrodite
Sep 24, 2007, 4:41 PM
BIWORDS!!!!! You're a right proper nut!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If you (or anyone else in the GTA/Burlington/Niagara areas) wanted me to host a private sex toy party, you dont need to have 10-12 guys buying buttplugs!! We could host a couples party - what you order is on your sheet and no one else knows but me what you're buying.

So you could get whatever you wanted and no one would be the wiser... hehehehehe :tong:

mrplayfuluk
Sep 24, 2007, 7:04 PM
www.aneros.com these massagers are the best by far.. even Diamond Dog would enjoy them.

DiamondDog
Sep 24, 2007, 8:29 PM
www.aneros.com these massagers are the best by far.. even Diamond Dog would enjoy them.

yes those are safe since they are designed to go into your anus and won't get stuck.

A friend of mine has one and he says it's VERY small yet very expensive and it's not good if you get the wrong model.