PDA

View Full Version : Adam Kadmon's birthday!

biwords
Sep 3, 2007, 7:41 PM
And I hope you're having a very happy one, Adam! Best wishes for a year fll of gardening, hiking, bicycle riding, reading, sea cruises, and sex (but not necessarily in that order). :)

Azrael
Sep 3, 2007, 7:43 PM
Happy fucking birthday! Have you some fun!!
YOU WILL HAVE FUN!
it's brannigan's law :tong:

mistymockingbird
Sep 3, 2007, 8:10 PM
:bday: :bdaygrin: Happy birthday darlin. :bdaygrin: :bday:

arana
Sep 3, 2007, 8:34 PM
http://www.ipass.net/a1idpirat/birthday16.gif

Hope you have a wonderful day Adam and many more to cum!:tong:

Doggie_Wood
Sep 3, 2007, 8:36 PM
May your Birthday be Joyous and eventful of the things that bring you happyness Adam. Have a wonderful time.

:doggie:

kitten
Sep 3, 2007, 9:26 PM
Kitten hugs and hope it is a great birthday for you!!

babsalonia4u
Sep 3, 2007, 9:43 PM
:tong: yay! adam! happy birfday! :bday: i hope you have spent it smiling!:bdaygrin:

AdamKadmon43
Sep 3, 2007, 10:11 PM
Thank you all.... You have made me cry...

Adam

Ally Kat
Sep 3, 2007, 10:16 PM
:hands Adam a tissue...happy birthday

onewhocares
Sep 3, 2007, 10:22 PM
Sorry that I missed the party....hope it was great..Happy Day to a great guy.

AdamKadmon43
Sep 3, 2007, 11:10 PM
I feel quite honored and priviledged to have received such kindness on my birthday.

But I shall not deceive my self into thinking that I have become ensconsced into everyone's good graces for ever.

I am reasonably certain that, by this time tomorrow, I will have managed to open my big mouth and say something that will have everybody all pissed off with me again. Such is the nature of my annoying, obnoxious self.

But thank you anyhow... You all mean a great deal to me and I love you all very much.

Adam

MarieDelta
Sep 3, 2007, 11:28 PM
I feel quite honored and priviledged to have received such kindness on my birthday.

But I shall not deceive my self into thinking that I have become ensconsced into everyone's good graces for ever.

I am reasonably certain that, by this time tomorrow, I will have managed to open my big mouth and say something that will have everybody all pissed off with me again. Such is the nature of my annoying, obnoxious self.

But thank you anyhow... You all mean a great deal to me and I love you all very much.

Adam

Oh Hush, enjoy the moment

Happy Birthday Adam :):bdaygrin::bday:

Marie

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Sep 4, 2007, 6:55 AM
Happy Birthday sweetheart !
:grouphug::bday:

csrakate
Sep 4, 2007, 9:40 AM
:bday::bday:Happy Birthday Adam!:bday::bday:
Hope you had a wonderful day!!
And hush up that silly talk!! You know we love you!

Hugs,
Kate

darkeyes
Sep 4, 2007, 11:14 AM
Happy Birfday babes... jus don behave yasel 2 much down the pub tonite!! Enjoy. Kissie. x

coyotedude
Sep 9, 2007, 2:42 AM
Dude, happy belated! Hope you had fun....

coyotedude
Sep 9, 2007, 2:44 AM

Adam

Ah, hell, Adam, that is part of your charm (as Misty pointed out elsewhere)!

Ally Kat
Sep 9, 2007, 7:52 AM
Ah, hell, Adam, that is part of your charm (as Misty pointed out elsewhere)!

so true....and happy birthday adam..belated that it is now

DiamondDog
Sep 9, 2007, 8:04 AM
Happy birthday!
I'll eat some vegetables today in your honour. :)