PDA

View Full Version : public j/o

island3242000
Sep 3, 2007, 12:25 PM
28 married m in burnt hills ny i do not get as much as i want to from my wife so i have started to go to busy parkng lots and j/o to hot women in my car and one time a guy say me and watched it was so hot to j/o to his wife was he watched am i bi. anyone else j/o in there car

Azrael
Sep 3, 2007, 12:27 PM
Careful with that shit, yo, The po-pos love to catch people doing this sort of thing.

Skater Boy
Sep 3, 2007, 12:33 PM
Tee-hee! Great post, man! I would not, could not in a car, I could not, would not in a bar, I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam-I-am! Well, why not try getting a guy to "jerk you off"? If you like it, you like it... if you don't then you don't. Experimentation is sometimes the quickest route to self-discovery.

DiamondDog
Sep 3, 2007, 1:15 PM
Careful with that shit, yo, The po-pos love to catch people doing this sort of thing.

heh.
they arrested men in a nearby state in an undercover "beach sting" with an undercover cop.

yeah I'd do it in a dark parking lot or a field in a rural area but NOT in a crowded parking lot during the day time.

I don't need women around to jerk off by myself or with a male friend who I'm dating.

island3242000
Sep 3, 2007, 1:46 PM
its hot to have a drunk married women watch you cum

LoveLion
Sep 3, 2007, 1:53 PM
I ever j/o in public. Id be too afraid of getting seen. I tried once in a public shower at a camp site (there were the shower stalls so I was relatively alone and probably could have gotten away with it) but the thought of being seen just turned me right off.

Skater Boy
Sep 3, 2007, 2:33 PM
I generally get in a "trance" when in public places... its kinda like my "public state of mind", and having sex in public would probably require being lured gently (or forcefully) out of that trance. Its not outta the question, but just not something that would come easy to me. Perhaps thats part of the thrill.

becky:baker
Sep 3, 2007, 3:11 PM
I dont think i could do it as the thrill of doing it would be greatly taken away by the fear of someone seeing me doing it, whether it be with someone else or alone. I would love the idea of it being so public yet so sectretive at the same time but i would probally be too scared to be honest! :(

But i agree with other people do be careful of the police officers, you can be arrested if they catch you doing it or if someone cares to report you and being as you are in your own car it would not be hard for them to give your cars registration and for you to be found this way, so be careful.

DiamondDog
Sep 3, 2007, 5:56 PM
am i bi. anyone else j/o in there car

you don't sound bi to me since you're writing about women constantly and about nothing else.

Yes I have jerked it alone in my car (I was pulled over and not driving) and had sex in other friend's cars. Who hasn't?

ALMOE
Sep 3, 2007, 6:18 PM
Another Craig Thomas?:eek:

biwords
Sep 3, 2007, 7:03 PM
28 married m in burnt hills ny i do not get as much as i want to from my wife so i have started to go to busy parkng lots and j/o to hot women in my car and one time a guy say me and watched it was so hot to j/o to his wife was he watched am i bi. anyone else j/o in there car

No one has raised the point that doing this can really upset anyone who happens to see. As someone once said, "the right to swing your fist ends just short of the next person's nose".

TaylorMade
Sep 3, 2007, 7:30 PM
you don't sound bi to me since you're writing about women constantly and about nothing else.

Yes I have jerked it alone in my car (I was pulled over and not driving) and had sex in other friend's cars. Who hasn't?

I talk ALOT about men. . . seriously, DD.

*Taylor*

DiamondDog
Sep 4, 2007, 1:32 AM
I talk ALOT about men. . . seriously, DD.

*Taylor*

yah but you've also talked about the women you've dated or how women turn you on.

anyway only the original poster really knows what he is but he hasn't posted about anything other than women.

justafriend
Sep 4, 2007, 2:17 AM

No, you are not bisexual. You have a problem that is eventually going to get you in trouble. Public lewdness is against the law. I don't have any other advice except to stop what you are doing.

the mage
Sep 4, 2007, 8:29 AM
Ummmm...

smakin it where women who do not want it can see you is in fact sexual assault.

Think about it a bit.

you are not a Bi. You are a pervert.

dickhand
Sep 4, 2007, 4:43 PM
All I can say about this subject is REMEMBER PEE WEE HERMAN !

csrakate
Sep 4, 2007, 4:51 PM
Before we go on a tangent of telling this perv he is gonna end up in serious trouble, I ask you to consider his other thread, "Having fun with your wife's best friend while your wife is out of town". Sounds like we have another troubled troll in our midst who is trying his hardest to stir the pots of controversy...I would suggest letting this thread die as I would the other one. Just my humble opinion and my :2cents: It's just not worth your time or energy to respond to him.

Hugs,
Kate

12voltman59
Sep 4, 2007, 9:20 PM
Not a very wise idea--especially since depending on who see's ya doing such a thing these days--you can now be labled a "sex offender" for life in most places and that means--you almost cannot live anywhere in the US any longer--not withing a thousand feet of a school, a park, or any place a kid hangs out--in some places here in Ohio--and elsewhere---such people cannot live in their communities any longer---and try to move out in the country since you have to register with the county prosecutor's or Sheriff's office and they publish your name and location on the web---you then become target practice for the good old boys....

According to a new Federal law which states are passing a verson of since the Federal legislation mandates cutting off of federal dollars if a state fails to pass such legislation--even young children---in some cases as young as 10 years old who touched a younger child's privates now cab receivve such a lifetime label.

There are even proposals floating about that all sex offender convictions would lead to automatic, unappealable life sentences in prison---so much for due process, cruel and unusual punishment and such--

Oh--life in the land of the free and the home of the scared!!

Ya better keep your dick in your pants out in public--and the way things are going---maybe you had better keep them in your pants even in your own bed room unless you are screwing your opposite gender, legally married partner and only for the purpose of making new babies---pretty much everything else is gonna get outlawed should certain people get their way...