PDA

View Full Version : I want to suck a pussy so bad...

strawberry8302
Oct 22, 2005, 6:45 PM
I'm currently looking for another female to have a sexual relationship with, but I also want to be friends. So far, I haven't had any luck, and I wanted to know if any females had any pointers about meeting other bisexual females; preferably in a public place. Please let me know about swingers parties, or meet and greets or something.

bediddle
Oct 22, 2005, 6:57 PM
I don't know a whole about how to find single bisexual women. The single women that I've been with have identified as straight. You don't find that kind of girl "looking" for women and therefore that kind of girl isn't easy to point to.

On the subject of swingers you might find it quite difficult. For starters, most clubs and parties are geared towards a slightly older audience. For instance, clubs (if they are at all reputable) have an age restriction. The other issue that you'll find with swngers is that most of 'em are looking for someone to play with both wife AND husband. At the very least, hubby will probably want to watch. While, the single bisexual woman is considered the holy grail of the swinging lifestyle, swingers are often pretty picky about what they are looking for.

I'm sure there is someone else out there who can offer you better advice than this though. As I mentioned, I don't have much experience with finding bisexual women. I'm interested to hear what others has to say.