PDA

View Full Version : A night out with the Ladies. . .

TaylorMade
Sep 1, 2007, 9:12 PM
Last night, I went out to a gathering of the local lesbian social group. . .It was great for the most part except for a few moments:

Me: Yeah, with me being bi and all...

Host: So, you can't make up your mind.

Me: No, I've made up my mind, I like both.

Host: So, which do you see yourself with?

Me: right now, I'm looking for women to get to know, maybe I will settle down with a man.

Host: I see.

~Later That Night~

She: So you're bi, right?

Me: Yeah

She: Can't make your mind, can you?

Me: I have made up my mind, I like BOTH.

She: Nah, you can't do that. Which do you like more?

Me: <pauses>

She: See, you hesistated.. no, seriously, which makes you cum; men or women?

Me: BOTH!

She: Okay, I get it. . .I like men too.

<SIGH....

We played spin the bottle and a game with quarters between our legs to drop it in a cup. I kicked everyone's ass at charades. One woman was a flirtatious butch, but she struck me as the female version of everyone least favorite awkward guy. I found a friendly older lady who I liked alot platonically. We even danced...

But I did meet a really nice, soft-spoken lady. . .I thought she was really sexy and told her so. Got her number... I might go to a club with them tomorrow. Not totally sure. I'm gonna call her tomorrow to see if she's going. If she's not going, I'm not sure I want to go...

So... what'chall think?

*Taylor*

Sarasvati
Sep 2, 2007, 8:29 AM
Do you think you might enjoy the confrontation TM?

You seem to have exposed the prejudices of the host. Sticking to your guns, it sounds like you really got at her by not allowing her to intimidate you.

I hope your interest in the "softly spoken lady" works out and that person has to be your interest in going along.

Nevertheless, even if I didn't, I think you should still go along, if only to enjoy winding the host up again. Good fun, I'd say.

darkeyes
Sep 2, 2007, 8:49 AM
Me on ur side ere Sarasvati babes... wudn b the 1st time me has gone sumwer jus 2 wind peeps up an hav sum fun... only drawback mite b if bad reports get bak 2 Taylors luff interest that she is a bit ofa loudmouthed tart an that cud b bad. Equally she cud go long an jus b erself..an let reports get bk jus how yummie she is wich mite jus help er cause!!!

Hope it works out forya Taylor... early days an dreams...:tong:

Sarasvati
Sep 2, 2007, 8:57 AM
Whoops, "Nevertheless, even if it didn't" not "Nevertheless, even if I didn't"

Perhaps something of a Freudian slip with the typing there (wishing I was there too, I mean).

TaylorMade
Sep 2, 2007, 9:34 AM
Do you think you might enjoy the confrontation TM?

You seem to have exposed the prejudices of the host. Sticking to your guns, it sounds like you really got at her by not allowing her to intimidate you.

I hope your interest in the "softly spoken lady" works out and that person has to be your interest in going along.

Nevertheless, even if I didn't, I think you should still go along, if only to enjoy winding the host up again. Good fun, I'd say.

Probably I do. . .some subjects in some arenas are great fun to fight over, especially online. I admit it. And hell, I did want to see biphobia first hand and in living color. I got to see it. Yay! :p

The only reason I really don't wanna go is the Pre-Labor Day traffic on SoBe. Plus, I gotta be at work at 9AM the next day. Besides... there are other lesbian events on other days. I really don't want to go, but I'm thinking of calling and asking her out for lunch on Monday.

I really am new to dating a woman per se; I've been with them sexually and friends with benefits and all of that, but I want to believe I've found Her, a woman I can date. Help me guys. . .where do I go from here?

*Taylor*

kitten
Sep 2, 2007, 10:20 AM
Best wishes Taylor! Sounds like you are on the right track. Even if you don't stay the whole time, it might be worth going just to show yourself off and like Fran said - good reports will get back to her.
Trust your instincts. You will do fine!

Hugs and good luck!

DiamondDog
Sep 2, 2007, 5:00 PM
I'd hang out with the one person but I wouldn't hang out with the group since they sound like close minded dykes.

darkeyes
Sep 2, 2007, 6:39 PM
Mayb they r mayb they not Doggie...but gettin stuck in findin out an havin a laff is always very temptin! An me luffs nowt betta than a gud row bout wetha bisexuality exists wiv a buncha closed minded dykes.

Ther r a cuppla otha things yas missed... one.. wether they all as closed minded individually as they r as a group... amazin how schtum peeps keep wen they wiv ther m8s. Two.. its our job 2 persuade em..not all dykes r as closed minded as at first glance.. ther is a 3rd.. jus cos they closed minded bout lesbianism an bisexuality don mean they aint ok peeps an a gud time cud b had.. me has had lotsa gud times wiv ragin lessies... not all sexual eitha!