PDA

View Full Version : Playing mind games

leelee62
Sep 1, 2007, 6:27 PM
I'm married & have been seeing a lesbian, now she says it's all over and she felt nothing for me, so got all upset now she's tx me asking me to go to her house and that she needs me it's driving me round the bend any advice

dafydd
Sep 1, 2007, 8:50 PM
I'm married & have been seeing a lesbian, now she says it's all over and she felt nothing for me, so got all upset now she's tx me asking me to go to her house and that she needs me it's driving me round the bend any advice

turn your phone off. ignore her tonight. think about it tomorrow.

d

biwords
Sep 2, 2007, 12:13 AM
I like dafydd's advice, and would add only: make space in your life for people who treat you well, and only for those who do.

anne27
Sep 2, 2007, 1:29 AM
Hard as it may be, what the gentlemen already said is what you need to do. NO one deserves that sort of treatment.

Doggie_Wood
Sep 2, 2007, 2:22 AM
Totally agree with the previous posts. If she can't seem to make up her mind the first time - how are you to believe that she can now??
She obviously cannot control an aspect of her life that makes her lash out without regard to the consequences or considering others feelings.
My :2cents:, be shed of her.

:doggie:

leelee62
Sep 2, 2007, 7:25 AM
Thnax for all the help XX switched phone off got up this am and had loads of begging tx am not gonna answer will find someone who wants me xxxx

Doggie_Wood
Sep 2, 2007, 9:14 AM
You GO girl!!

:doggie:

dafydd
Sep 2, 2007, 9:19 AM
Thnax for all the help XX switched phone off got up this am and had loads of begging tx am not gonna answer will find someone who wants me xxxx

Yay!

d

Cesca
Sep 2, 2007, 9:35 AM
I was the silly little girl who got involved with a married woman. She treated me as dirt while professing undying love. When she had tired of me, or found someone else I was cast aside as if I was nothing. She has telephoned and texted me when she is at a loose end and has asked me to go round. I did once but when the fun was over once again I was the piece of dirt.

So while I am in a way the other side of the coin from leelee agree entireley with the advice which has been given. Its time to move on and I have.

leelee62
Sep 2, 2007, 12:09 PM
Im being stalked now had 35 tx of her some getting nasty, but gonna just ignor her, so glad she not know were i live we always went to her house xx

anne27
Sep 2, 2007, 1:36 PM
You're doing the right thing, honey. *hugs*

Stay the course.

darkeyes
Sep 2, 2007, 1:36 PM
In wich case babes since u know wer she lives...if it wos me me wud b tellin er unless she packs it in..2 big polis wud b visitin er ova threatenin fone calls!

Sarasvati
Sep 2, 2007, 5:08 PM
Mr Dafydd is a wise counsellor as ever and above all, I recommend his advice.

However is this other lady not just exercising a little early foreplay in a bid to assert her authority over you?

She wants to break you down to dominate you, so that she can enjoy you, eating you slowly piece by soulful piece.

She wants to fill her void and speak through your lifeforce - just the subtle off stage manoeuvrings of the sexual play at work.

To Cesca,

Is it not possible to enjoy the life of a groupie, to enjoy being the milkmade to this married woman? To accept a role of usage, knowing that when you are feeling disposable you will have served a worthy purpose?

DiamondDog
Sep 2, 2007, 5:22 PM
Call her telling her how it's over and then block her number.

Skater Boy
Sep 2, 2007, 5:45 PM
Yup, JFYI you can block text messages from specific numbers, should you wish to... its just a matter of selecting the number and choosing to add it to your "ignore" list. The phone-calls may proove more difficult to deter, but if you ignore someone's calls for a few days or weeks, they usually get the message eventually and give up. Good luck!

gb11vt18
Sep 2, 2007, 6:00 PM
turn your phone off. ignore her tonight. think about it tomorrow.

d

Yeah I agree just take some time away and let her emotions play themself out so that she knows how she really feels and it will give you time to reflect and think about the relationship. Good luck.

leelee62
Sep 2, 2007, 6:04 PM
thnax everyone have taken all ur advice and just decided she wants to controll me so am not goona play her game and hope she gets fed up, ur all wonderful and so glad i found this site xxxxxxx

Cesca
Sep 3, 2007, 8:24 AM
To Cesca,

Is it not possible to enjoy the life of a groupie, to enjoy being the milkmade to this married woman? To accept a role of usage, knowing that when you are feeling disposable you will have served a worthy purpose?

Since you have reminded me about this Sarasvati I have no objection to being used within a relationship and even disposed of after the sex has served its purpose. IF sex is the only basis for the relationship. It all depends on the basis of that relationship and in this instance it was to me a little more than a fling and it was to me a little more than about sex. I believed it was to her as well. I was wrong and it hurt. I was naive and stupid. Sometimes we can be groupie sometimes not. I just thought it meant a little more than it apparently did.

leelee62
Sep 3, 2007, 11:17 AM
You told him Cesca and very well put xxxx you want love not control xxx

Sarasvati
Sep 3, 2007, 5:17 PM
Nice to see you two ladies bonding - perhaps you are on the way to a neat solution for you both

Cesca
Sep 4, 2007, 5:15 AM
What can you possibly be suggesting Sarasvati? lol

leelee62
Sep 5, 2007, 8:55 AM
do you thing she needs mothering xx

Cesca
Sep 5, 2007, 6:51 PM
I have enough mothering from my mum thank you. lol

darkeyes
Sep 5, 2007, 7:02 PM
Jeez Ces... me knows zactly how ya feel ther!:tong: