PDA

View Full Version : throw away 3way

dafydd
Sep 1, 2007, 4:20 AM
I've been seeing this girl for a few weeks now. She knows I'm into men too. She's cool with that. She suggested last night that we should find a bloke for a threesome. I couldn't tell if she was being serious, probably not...but it has led me to think...the only threesomes I've had are all male. I wonder what a 3way with women is like. What are peoples' experiences with inviting in a stranger to a 3way? What do you prefer...all male/all female or what combination?

d

spartca
Sep 1, 2007, 4:22 AM
Yup MFM threesomes are definitely my favorite - I would take her up on it! :)

Azrael
Sep 1, 2007, 5:22 AM
Could be fun, but as for myself, I don't fuck strangers. Fucks with my sense of self worth. Also, never had a mmf of a mmm, only a ffm, which was kinda cool. If not for the girls being good friends, though I probably wouldn't have jumped at it. That's just me.

TrimBeardHairyBod
Sep 1, 2007, 8:09 AM
Hi Dafydd

Like you, my only 3-somes have been of the mmm variety. Would love to try a mfm though.

My most memorable all-male experiences would be better called 2-plus-1-somes. At any given time, two were interacting with the third watching and stroking. This arrangement always worked quite well as the three of us had voyeuristic / exhibitionistic tendencies. What's more, we each experienced a definite thrill 'waiting for our turn.'

I reckon this scenario could be a great success in a mfm situation. From what I hear, many women are aroused bigtime watching guys hard at it. If the men were good mates, the friendly rivalry as they pleasured the woman in turn could be fun. Witnessing another bisexual man 'do it' would also cause a buzz. Might even be instructive too.

The pleasure of the 2-plus-1-some is more subtle than that of the 3-some but no less powerful.

Anyway, those are some of my ideas on the subject. I shall be interested to read what others' contributions.

John

Doggie_Wood
Sep 1, 2007, 8:27 AM
Have had threesomes with all three varieties - each stimulating and erotic in its own twist. And, like Azrael, don't (moreso won't) be sexually involved with strangers. I have to know them to some degree first. Too many things out there that can get on ya' and not wash off with Ajax. Know what I mean?
:2cents:

:doggie:

the mage
Sep 1, 2007, 9:40 AM
3 ways are way fun so long as the 3rd is able and wiling to be a toy and enjoy the role.... (I do wink!)

LoveLion
Sep 1, 2007, 11:38 AM
3-ways really arnt my thing. All thought Ive never been in one, I think it would lose some of the intimacy of a 2-some, and I would feel like theres always competition for attention. I like to focus on my one lover.