PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhhh Craglist Weirdos.........

TashaSW
Aug 29, 2007, 7:54 PM
Okies so I post a ad in the W2W personals of my area's craiglist network.

Get a comment from someone with just a single message in the subject.
The words are so badly spelled but said something llike "30m if you like men, let me know"

Ummm.... ok... lets go to my profile. Scroll to the bottom.
"NO MEN... NO COUPLES....... and while I reponse to all my messages, I will ignore any message from those who clearly DIDN'T read my profile."

*sighs and shakes head* Some people are weird.
Why do they waste other peoples time? I mean, you say what you want and don't want in a profile... so why would you waste your time senting that person a message if you don't apply ???

But I guess thats what we have to expect on things like Craiglist... weirdos.

Oh well :) Anyone else have a weirdos story from our craiglist friend?

Tasha

vices2habits
Aug 30, 2007, 11:45 AM
...I guess thats what we have to expect on things like Craiglist... weirdos.

Oh well :) Anyone else have a weirdos story from our craigslist friend?

Tasha

Hey, Tasha...

Here's one that cracked me up:

Can you be my handyman? - w4m - 25 (http://sandiego.craigslist.org/cas/406201900.html)

I'm looking for a guy who is good with his hands and knows how to fix things. I have a couple of loose cabinets that i need to get fixed. Instead of having a service guy come out I thought it might me hot if someone would come service my cabinets and then service me. I will take more consideration to guys with pics!!!

Wonder how many years this thread will live < chuckle! >

DiamondDog
Aug 30, 2007, 11:59 AM
People sometimes just want attention.

I posted ads on craigslist looking for men to flog, paddle, and spank and I said how I wanted to meet up at least once or a few times and how I wasn't looking to do it to strangers that night and the emails I got basically all said "hey if you haven't found anyone for tonight let me know!"

Also on here and other sites I'll write in my profile how if someone just wants to cheat on their partner not to contact me and I'll get people IMing me who want to cheat on their partner.

TashaSW
Aug 30, 2007, 1:26 PM
ya.. I stand true to my word where i said I will reponse to everyone EXCEPT those that didn't read my profile. lol