PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

lordbuggin
Aug 28, 2007, 7:48 PM
Hey all I am new to all of this. So I am a 31 year old bisexual male I came out to my wife first but I am having a really hard time telling friends. I kinda joke with them when they are around and such but it is just so damn hard. My wife is totally cool with it no problems at all. We have played around with different things I am not going to go into details. My second question is I wanna suggest bringing another guy in with us for me and her possibly. But how do I go about this the right way I dont want to freak her out or make her think I am totally gay cause I am not I love my wife with every beat of my heart and that will never change I just wanna try something new. Any suggestions on both. Thanks

MarieDelta
Aug 28, 2007, 7:55 PM
I just want to say welcome to the forum, first off.

Secondly, I suppose those that need to know will and those that don't ned to know. In other words you don't have to be out to everyone in your life, just those that are important to you (that you want to share this information with).

As far as the other goes, heh no Idea, I will step backand let some more experienced person deal with that reply.

Cheers,

Marie

shameless agitator
Aug 28, 2007, 9:32 PM
Welcome home lord. Marie's right, you only need to be out to those who matter to you. I tend to be pretty militant about people coming out, but that's because of the social politics. I am in fact a shameless agitator ;) As far as talking to your wife, I would say put it to her the way you just put it to us. Tell her how much you love her & that you would never leave her for somebody else, but that this is something you want to try. I would suspect she's half expecting it anyway. If you've come out to her, she has to expect you to want to see what's out there.

the mage
Aug 29, 2007, 8:22 AM
The only way this does not become you just using her for your fantasy fulfillment is if it is her idea.

Do no arm twisting or you may lose her for ever.

Let her pick the man too.

lordbuggin
Aug 29, 2007, 7:43 PM
Thanks all for you input I really appreciate it. I think you will be seeing me on here more often now I really feel much more comfortable.

arana
Aug 29, 2007, 8:11 PM
Welcome to the site and good luck in life. Hope you enjoy your stay here.