PDA

View Full Version : I want her back.

let_me_be_me420
Aug 28, 2007, 6:25 PM
I am new here but here goes. I am a Bi woman who had been dating another Bi woman for a few months. To tell you the truth I really liked this woman and I got scared so I broke it off. Now I realize I made a mistake. I want her back but I cannot just say that. I really hurt this woman. What can I do to show her I really want her?

Skater Boy
Aug 28, 2007, 6:42 PM
Just tell her how you feel. And be honest. And listen to what she says.

And perhaps wear a tight, low-cut top and a short skirt. With no pant- er... knickers underneath. And stilettos. And look her longingly in the eye as you talk to her. And caress her hand gently at the same time. Then lick your lips, pout, and compliment her on how pretty she's looking today. And then... just play it by ear... :love87:

Azrael
Aug 28, 2007, 6:49 PM
I am new here but here goes. I am a Bi woman who had been dating another Bi woman for a few months. To tell you the truth I really liked this woman and I got scared so I broke it off. Now I realize I made a mistake. I want her back but I cannot just say that. I really hurt this woman. What can I do to show her I really want her?
I've been in this situation with women and men. Some things you can't undo. Not to say this is the case, but something we all have to prepare ourselves for.

*sigh*
Why can't you just say that? Tell them how you feel. If nothing else, at least you tried.
'Regret is the biggest bitch there is'
-Louisebrookslover

I don't know what to tell you really. I'm lousy at love :(
good luck,
tom

Skater Boy
Aug 28, 2007, 7:00 PM
I If nothing else, at least you tried.
'Regret is the biggest bitch there is'

If you try, you might. If you don't, you won't. Just a matter of weighing up which would be harder to live with: the regret of not telling her how you feel or the POTENTIAL disappointment of her possible rebuff. But bear in mind that the REWARD would seem to justify the RISK in this case.

:2cents:

deletetacount123
Aug 28, 2007, 7:02 PM
Talk to her... be honest.. tell her your feelings and you made a mistake.
Ask her for a second chance since everyone deserves a second chance.

Ya, you hurt her.... but if enough time has passed for both to cool down, try talking to her.
If its to painful to talk to her face to face, why not write her a letter detailing your feelings and all that.

Be perpared if she says no... if that happens... move on and learn from your mistake.

If she accepts a second chance, tell her from now on you'll be HONEST... if your scared of something.. TALK about it.
We all get scared... thats NORMAL... part of life. Don't let something be ruined just cause you were to scared. :(

Let this be a lesson that next time you get scared of something no matter what it is... TALK. Thats the only way we can resolve whatever we're scared about.

anne27
Aug 28, 2007, 7:39 PM
First off, welcome to the forum! Friendly bunch of people here always willing to help out when they can.

Secondly, why can't you just tell her you were scared, you made a mistake, and you want her back? It's simple, it's honest, and it's direct.

Life is far too short for regrets.:2cents:

Best of luck to you!

MarieDelta
Aug 28, 2007, 7:45 PM
Talk to her... be honest.. tell her your feelings and you made a mistake.
Ask her for a second chance since everyone deserves a second chance.

Ya, you hurt her.... but if enough time has passed for both to cool down, try talking to her.
If its to painful to talk to her face to face, why not write her a letter detailing your feelings and all that.

Be perpared if she says no... if that happens... move on and learn from your mistake.

If she accepts a second chance, tell her from now on you'll be HONEST... if your scared of something.. TALK about it.
We all get scared... thats NORMAL... part of life. Don't let something be ruined just cause you were to scared. :(

Let this be a lesson that next time you get scared of something no matter what it is... TALK. Thats the only way we can resolve whatever we're scared about.

I gotta agree with you Tasha, very good advice :)

shameless agitator
Aug 28, 2007, 9:36 PM
Yeah, just tell her how you feel & what you want. The absolute worst that will happen is she'll say no. I'm sure you've heard that word before. Personally, when I look back on my life I would much rather regret things I havedone than things I haven't.

HighEnergy
Aug 28, 2007, 10:03 PM
Nothing risked, nothing gained. She might just be hoping you'll want to come back. And if not, at least you tried. Imagine what you'd feel if you found out 20 years from now that she wanted you back but neither of you said anything? Life is too short.

transcendMental
Aug 29, 2007, 12:37 AM
Honesty is the ONLY way to go, difficult as it may be to face. You need to talk to her, you need to tell her what you were thinking and feeling, and you need to let her know what you're looking for now. It may take some time for trust to be rebuilt, but if you really care, it would certainly be worth the effort!