PDA

View Full Version : Latex/ bondage fantasies?

swans
Aug 28, 2007, 10:40 AM
As some of you may know after reading some of my postings I am into latex in a big way, especially mummification, vacuum beds and suffocation (carefully!) bondage using transparent pvc hoods. (See the pics on my profile for examples)

Do any of you out there also share the same fantasies?

deletetacount123
Aug 28, 2007, 10:53 AM
Im soo against bondage.

I know some people enjoy that but.... it just doesn't seem like love to me.
PLUS WHAT IF..... what if a accident happens?? can you be arrested for murder even tho you weren't trying to murder that person?
Or something happens that leaves the person injuried ?

Ya, I know the point is trust and being careful but some people do get carried away. How can you tell if something like "suffocation" is going to far and the person wants you to STOP but you think they are just playing?
I know secret words are used but what if they can't talk cause somethings over thier head or your choking them??

I just think the whole things abusive. lol I know I shouldn't post if I think I do but I did have questions :)

Tasha

swans
Aug 28, 2007, 11:11 AM
I understand your concerns but it is, when done carefully, so erotic and exciting. My two bi mates really love to dress up in tight latex clothing and take turns (sometimes two at a time) to climb into a transparent vacuum bed and be "trapped in situ" whilst the other(s) look on. I think its so horny to see two naked guys "shrink wrapped" in a 69.

But if any one is interested to try it out DO be carefull. When its done safely it is, I believe, one of the most exciting things to do with a close partner(s).

DiamondDog
Aug 28, 2007, 8:08 PM
I just LOVE bondage but I'm not into the latex/plastic stuff.

the mage
Aug 29, 2007, 8:44 AM
The world of Dominance/submission Sadomasochism is well known to me.

Fetish is a huge part of this world.

The true players are so much more knowledgeable and educated in their art that people not in the lifestyle truly speak out of ignorance in interpreting the play.

It is THE MOST ritualized and supervised, thought out, knowledge passed on in education seminars, careful, safe, sane world you can imagine. Yet,it is so far above vanilla sex in its ability to put a person in a state of ecstasy that the play does not compare.

Foolish adventurers can get hurt by evil people out there. Those who truly seek the scene do it with an educated approach or they do not last.

DiamondDog
Aug 29, 2007, 10:15 AM
I wish that all people who did BDSM were educated like the mage wrote; but the truth is you'll find people (yes even on this site.) who just try to wing it and who don't use safewords, have knowledge/education about what they're doing, or have any consideration for their partner(s) and that's where the danger lies.

I've even written personal ads looking for men to flog/paddle and in the ads I write about how while I'm looking for people to do this to I don't want to do it to people that day/night and how I want to meet up first and see what they're like and possibly have a few meetings before actually doing it.

I'll get people who are foolish and just desperate replying telling me how they want to meet up for me to flog/paddle them that night or day right then and now, and I don't even reply back.

Even on the major BDSM meet up sites you'll find people who want to be Tops/Masters or dominants and they have no idea what they're doing. You'll also find people who want to be bottoms/slaves or submissives who are desperate for masochism, slavery or submission that they'll just let anyone do it to them.

I'm not saying that people shouldn't do it but you have to be careful, cautious, and keep your wits about you.