PDA

View Full Version : Message to Curio

darkeyes
Aug 28, 2007, 7:02 AM
Im sorry sweetie. I didnt mean to upset you last night in chat. I hope it wasnt too much of a shock for you. Me lusting after a man. I thought you knew how I feel about this particular man.. the most beautiful, amazing and sexy man I have even seen. The yummiest who has ever walked the face of the earth. And he can act too. Everyone else does. Please. Lie down Pervio dear.. take time and recover. I hope you didnt lose too much sleep last night fretting.:tong:

curious married m
Aug 28, 2007, 8:29 AM
OMG, My dear, sweet lil scottish lass I just knew there was hope for ya yet. As Ally said, Johnny is what keeps ya from being a total lez. And it seems me luffs two ladies now that are enamoured with JD. Seems my wife's panties(sorry have to agree knickers sound like Granny underwear) are getting wet in anticipation of Depp's upcoming starring role as Barnibus Collins in the new Dark Shadows movie. HHHHHMM, since ya won't do a 3some wiv me and a girl how bout you, me , & Depp. He can suck me off and take my arse while ya watch. Hey better yet, let me talk to Mumsy Kate on her attraction for JD as she may want to supervise. LMFAO. And don't worry you cute lil head, I slept well last night. Your loving Pervio, CMM :eek: :tong: :wacko: :cutelaugh :devil:

darkeyes
Aug 28, 2007, 9:57 AM
Glad ya slept fine me luffly ole goat face!! Will hav a 3 some wiv JD an mumsy.. u will b nower 2 b seen... don matta if mumsy wants 2 concentrate on im an iggies me..me will die happy afta a few lil turns wiv mr yummie!:bigrin:

TaylorMade
Aug 28, 2007, 4:43 PM
I love men, but don't get the Johnny Depp love.

I tried to get it, but. . .meh.

*Taylor*

DiamondDog
Aug 28, 2007, 4:53 PM
I don't get celebrity worship. :)

csrakate
Aug 28, 2007, 4:55 PM
Well Frannie, my dear, afraid that Johnny is not Mumsy's cup of tea...so that being said...you would get him all to yourself!! I think he is a fine actor, but I am seriously concerned about him doing the role of Sweeney in Sweeney Todd...would be such a shame if he doesn't have to voice to carry it!!

Anyway...looks like JD is all yours in this scenario...but maybe I best stick around to make sure you are a good girl!! Remember...I know where you hide Rog!! LOL!!

Hugs,
Kate

Azrael
Aug 28, 2007, 5:09 PM

Nor I. Granted, I posted that thread about my favorite lyricists as of late, but that's a little different. I don't worship them, I respect their art.

Skater Boy
Aug 28, 2007, 5:51 PM

Celebrities (or "stars" as the are commonly known) are just normal people like you or I. However, the most notable ones DO possess some chatacteristic that distinguishes them from the everyday person, and thereby justifies their fame.

There is nothing wrong with respecting or admiring a celebrity for one reason or another. But IMHO "worship" is too strong a word. One should never worship ANYONE who is neither a deity nor an intimate lover.

:2cents:

darkeyes
Aug 28, 2007, 6:11 PM

Celebrity worship??? Me?? God u cudn b more rong Diamond babes.... me neva worshipped ne 1 cos of celebrity..but dus get the hots for a particularly dishy an scrummie man in this instance..is celebrity or othawise plays no part in me lust!!:tong:

darkeyes
Aug 28, 2007, 6:13 PM
Well Frannie, my dear, afraid that Johnny is not Mumsy's cup of tea...so that being said...you would get him all to yourself!! I think he is a fine actor, but I am seriously concerned about him doing the role of Sweeney in Sweeney Todd...would be such a shame if he doesn't have to voice to carry it!!

Anyway...looks like JD is all yours in this scenario...but maybe I best stick around to make sure you are a good girl!! Remember...I know where you hide Rog!! LOL!!

Hugs,
Kate:bigrin:

God...no wonda me luffsya mumsy!!

darkeyes
Aug 28, 2007, 6:14 PM
I love men, but don't get the Johnny Depp love.

I tried to get it, but. . .meh.

*Taylor*

Wen it cums 2 sex Taylor..me not inta men much... but the exception is JD!!!! None of us can lust afta exactly the same list of peeps so thats fine!!!

Skater Boy
Aug 28, 2007, 6:17 PM
Celebrity worship??? Me?? God u cudn b more rong Diamond babes.... me neva worshipped ne 1 cos of celebrity..but dus get the hots for a particularly dishy an scrummie man in this instance..is celebrity or othawise plays no part in me lust!!:tong:

In that case, Fran... perhaps you should ammend you profile ad to state that you are "mostly gay, except for the odd scrummie man".

darkeyes
Aug 28, 2007, 6:18 PM
In that case, Fran... perhaps you should ammend you profile ad to state that you are "mostly gay, except for the odd scrummie man".

No Skater...mostly means wot is sez... an except for ONE scrummie man...ther aint no otha!!!:bigrin:

chook
Aug 28, 2007, 9:10 PM
Sorry all but I feel a chunder coming on........:eek2:........just gunna get me bucket!!!!!!

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

TaylorMade
Aug 28, 2007, 9:29 PM
Wen it cums 2 sex Taylor..me not inta men much... but the exception is JD!!!! None of us can lust afta exactly the same list of peeps so thats fine!!!

True. As long as I keep Gerard Butler and Christian Bale, we're cool .:tong:

*Taylor*

darkeyes
Aug 29, 2007, 6:39 AM
True. As long as I keep Gerard Butler and Christian Bale, we're cool .:tong:

*Taylor*

Yas welcum 2 em hun... wudn dreama cummin between u an ya desires....:tong:

darkeyes
Aug 29, 2007, 6:40 AM
Sorry all but I feel a chunder coming on........:eek2:........just gunna get me bucket!!!!!!

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

U been lookin in that mirror gain Chookie me luffly??:bigrin:

CuddlyKate
Aug 29, 2007, 10:39 AM
U been lookin in that mirror gain Chookie me luffly??:bigrin:

You're enjoyin this. Out with the big spoon and stir the pot. Thats my girl.

csrakate
Aug 29, 2007, 11:23 AM
You're enjoyin this. Out with the big spoon and stir the pot. Thats my girl.

Yeah...she loves stirring that pot...Guess you can only do so much with her Kate...and she never listens to her mumsy..which I why I continue to have to confiscate Rog...otherwise she would NEVER listen!!

Hugs,
Kate

CuddlyKate
Aug 29, 2007, 11:35 AM
Listen? You must be kidding. Its not something she knows anything about. The sound of her own voice possibly, and you may have a chance. Confiscating Roger only makes her agitated and even more talkative.

darkeyes
Aug 29, 2007, 3:24 PM
C me 2 fave kate's r gonna havta get a gud bollockin!!! Talkin bout me behind me bak.. paira trubblemakers..me getya bak!!!:bigrin:

curious married m
Aug 29, 2007, 7:43 PM
Hmmm< I always did want a 3some with CK and Fran for over 3 years but maybe me shud put Fran in the corner for being naughty to Mumsy Kate. Then make her watch me and me 2 fave Kates getting naked an hav' n a good time. MMMMMMMMM CMM:tong::tongue::love::cutelaugh

darkeyes
Aug 29, 2007, 7:59 PM
Perv.. we know mumsy is a luffly str8 lady.. an me luffly Kate still has a wee hankerin for men...but take note... me talkin bout men... ya fit that bill babes??? Mumsy has betta taste an kate has me!!!!:bigrin: