View Full Version : The Toy: A Bluetooth-enabled Vibrator

TaylorMade
Aug 26, 2007, 10:04 PM
The Toy: A Bluetooth-enabled Vibrator

Friday August 10, 2007
Gearlog.com
No Author Given

EXCERPT:

What I'm about to tell you may shock you, but I swear I didn't find this product on my own. (Thanks to an anonymous Gearlog reader!) Dubbed The Toy, it's described as a high-tech vibrating device that when connected to a Bluetooth-enabled phone, sends the caller pleasurable vibrations with an unlimited range of motions, speeds and times.

Here's how it works: Ladies, get your lover to send you a text message. Sync your Bluetooth-enabled phone with The Toy, then insert The Toy (not your phone, that could be a serious hospital bill) into your you-know-what. Grab your cell phone, and read the text message your lover sent you. The message is then transported automatically to The Toy, which turns those SMS messages into vibrations. Best of all, each letter of the alphabet has a different effect on your body. More specifically, there are 45 possible vibrating effects from any one letter, plus 7,200 variations from a single text message. So depending on the length of the message, you could feel some serious vibration.

The Rest of the Story (http://www.gearlog.com/2007/08/the_toy_a_bluetoothenabled_vib.php)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

All the gearheads in the house should love this. . .Me, I now have another reason to keep my "silly pink cell phone" . . .as one guy called it. :)

*Taylor*

FalconAngel
Aug 26, 2007, 10:54 PM
That's celebrity price just for a vibe.

shameless agitator
Aug 26, 2007, 11:03 PM
I like it, though I'd rather have the message go straight to the toy, so that there's no warning. I remember reading where somebody did that with the innards of a pager. It only had one vibration setting naturally, but he said he could accomplish quite a lot by how many times he called his wife's "private line".

LoveLion
Aug 28, 2007, 1:41 AM
Adds a whole new element to phone sex