PDA

View Full Version : bi yes but is mutual stroking best?

mrplayfuluk
Aug 25, 2007, 7:53 AM
after my anal forum its apparent most guys who play safe love mutual masturbation? so what do you get up to when doing it... do you like to cum together? mix it with oral? do it at home? in saunas? in cars? tell all if you dare.....

florian_bi
Aug 25, 2007, 8:36 AM
after my anal forum its apparent most guys who play safe love mutual masturbation? so what do you get up to when doing it... do you like to cum together? mix it with oral? do it at home? in saunas? in cars? tell all if you dare.....

havent had this in quite a while... but looks like a very nice mess to me!

BiMale
Aug 25, 2007, 1:25 PM
I think this is a wonderful way for two guys to enjoy each other. Frot and cock to cock is so hot.

BiMale:male::)

citystyleguy
Aug 25, 2007, 3:36 PM

people need suggestions?! just do what comes to mind and let the hands, or whatever else follow!!! oh, and there is no best in my mind, just make your partner ecstatic :rotate: and if he/she cares about you, they'll make you feel the same! [/COLOR][/COLOR]

DiamondDog
Aug 25, 2007, 7:50 PM
From your other thread on this topic:

I love doing mutual j/o with guys. It is even better when you do it with kissing and making out. :)

I've done it in parked cars, in people's bedrooms/living rooms, in a friend's den, in my bedroom, in my basement, in hotel rooms, in a stranger's den with a friend and a guy I had just met in front of tons of other men, and I'm sure I'll wind up doing it in the woods or in other places too. <EG>

Docking can be nice too if you or your male partner/s have a foreskin and if you all fit each other.

I've been doing it with the male gender long before puberty or the ability to ejaculate.

I'm not going to post my age when I first did it but it was in the 1980s.

No, it wasn't rape/molestion/forced or anything like that.

I remember doing it with friends in elementary school who didn't know what masturbation was but wanted to do it with me. Again this wasn't molestation, forced, or rape and in some cases they were the ones that wanted to do it.

Yes some people do start early. I'm one of them, and this includes puberty. ;)

Masturbating a woman is OK but I highly prefer to masturbate a man and his penis/entire body since to me it is more pleasurable, satisfactory, and it feels as natural as touching my own penis!

I think that women get more pleasure out of me masturbating them than I get out of doing it to them.

My gay/bi male friends and I consider this to be a pleasureable sex act and we find it funny and weird that most heterosexual men and women don't consider masturbation alone or with someone to be sex, or that they don't see oral sex as being sex either.

original poster: Why not go out and have sex with men instead of writing lots of posts about it and having other people reply about their sex/romantic lives?

Words can't convey an actual experience no matter how hard they try.

TaylorMade
Aug 25, 2007, 11:21 PM
I admit that's one of my favorite acts to watch. Mutual masturbation seems so everyday, but is very... I don't know... intense.

*Taylor*

welickit
Aug 26, 2007, 9:34 AM
Just doing what feels right at the moment seems to work best for us. Sometimes my wife will suggest what she would like to see and that can add to the fun.

miss_alexis_js
Aug 27, 2007, 12:58 AM
I would love to play with myself by a hot sexy woman one day.
:bibounce::bipride::bibounce:

DiamondDog
Aug 28, 2007, 6:35 PM
I would love to play with myself by a hot sexy woman one day.
:bibounce::bipride::bibounce:

so do it!

I wanted and needed my first blowjob to come from a guy and be in public and that is EXACTLY what we did! <EG> ;)