PDA

View Full Version : hospital visit

Mrs. Taz
Oct 20, 2005, 6:43 PM
I will be in the hospital again in Kansas City on the 7th of nov., untill not sure when. I am getting my kidney stones delt with in my left kidney. Its the same surgery again as was done last time. They will put an iv in on the 7th then the next day will go to radilogy to have tubes put in and then on the 9th they will be doing the actual surgery. wish me luck all. Although I have to say I am a little excited about it cause of who all I get to see again. :)

kitten

allbimyself
Oct 20, 2005, 7:10 PM
((((((((((((((((( kitten ))))))))))))))))))))))))

Again, all of us here that love you will be thinking of and/or praying for you.

Try not to hit on all the nurses :bigrin:

Love

Allbi

codybear3
Oct 20, 2005, 7:51 PM
I pray for a speedy recovery and that you be with your loved ones soon...and that includes us here on this site...Best of luck to you. :paw:

Mrs. Taz
Oct 20, 2005, 8:19 PM
LOL allbi, thats the fun of it all is hitting on all the nurses. thats what got me through the last one faster. and thanks for the prayers and thoughts.

kitten

gina42
Oct 20, 2005, 8:31 PM
I will be in the hospital again in Kansas City on the 7th of nov., untill not sure when. I am getting my kidney stones delt with in my left kidney. Its the same surgery again as was done last time. They will put an iv in on the 7th then the next day will go to radilogy to have tubes put in and then on the 9th they will be doing the actual surgery. wish me luck all. Although I have to say I am a little excited about it cause of who all I get to see again. :)
kitten

kitten,
i hope all goes well with your kidney stones dear...
know that my thoughts and prayers are with you dear,please have a speedy recovery my friend... :)
hugs to my friend kitten and hurry back soon to the chat room where you friends and loved ones are...hugzzzzz,gina :)

m.in.heels&hose
Oct 20, 2005, 9:00 PM
kitten,
we wish you all the best with your impending surgery!!!!!
please get yourself well and in good health because we all like having you here in chat,

wishing you a very speedy recovery!

hugs and lots of kisses, and love as well
m.in.heels&hose :bounce:

Ratchick
Oct 20, 2005, 9:25 PM
:cool: Kitten,
OUCH! Kidney Stones are a drag.
I hope it all goes well, and you have a quick and speedy recovery.
Hugs,
RC

Mrs. Taz
Oct 20, 2005, 10:21 PM
thanks mihh, gina, and rc. I really appreciate it. I also want to let everyone know if you cant tell I am a very strong person. I dont plan on going anywhere for a long time yet.

kitten

csrakate
Oct 20, 2005, 10:29 PM
Kitten,
Hope all goes well for you!! We'll miss you but you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep in touch and we'll see you soon!!

Kate

jazzer
Oct 20, 2005, 11:22 PM
Sorry to hear you need surgery again Kitten, but I am sure you will feel heaps better after it and hopefully be pain free. Thinking of you at this time and I wish you a speedy recovery and a purrfect result.

Best wishes and hugs Jazzer :)

arana
Oct 21, 2005, 1:12 AM
Kitten, we'll miss you while you're gone again. Hope they can get everything out so you'll be out of pain this time.
Keep us posted!

Lovies,
Arana :tong:

bigregory
Oct 21, 2005, 1:21 AM
Meow..
Get well quick so you can get back here.
We will all be Purring for you.

Mrs. Taz
Oct 21, 2005, 2:36 AM
thanks greg,hehe. taz it sounds like may be going with me this time i hope,so i will have to tell everyone how it went when i get back, unless i get cmm to tell you for me. :)

kitten

smurf111978
Oct 21, 2005, 5:18 AM
Kitten I hope your sergury goes very well and it stops you having any pain. I will be thinking of you sweetie and sending positive thoughts your way. I hope you have fun chatting up the nurses it certainly helps pass the time lol.

I think your a wonderful person and I luvs ya loads my friend and hope we see you back in chat soon I will miss you a lot.

Love hugs & Kisses
Smurfy
xxxxooooxxxx
:bibounce:
:bipride:

trip1
Oct 21, 2005, 5:27 AM
Hi Kitten: I was just reading about your up and coming hospital stay, I can understand how your feeling as I have been in the same boat over the past 5 years or so having to go in to hospital and get things fixed, remove and God knows what they do in there. Be glad of one thing in that you'll feel like a million bucks after they deal with your problem. Feel lucky your not in Canada as I was reduced to a bed and wheelchair for a year and a half at home waiting for a hip replacement as we have huge waiting lists for that kind of surgery as well as what your going through. I wish you god speed your recovery....Trip

rupertbare
Oct 21, 2005, 6:18 AM
Gosh yet MORE surgery - well all the best - hope and pray all goes well and you have a speedy recovery.

Big hugs and lots of love to you,

Rupexxxxxxxx :)

texasman6172003
Oct 21, 2005, 6:43 AM
Hi Kitten,I will be thinking of you and wish you the best luck you can have. I know no surgery is no fun. So hurry back to the chat room. We will miss you. I to wish you a speedy recovery.As the others said have Taz keep us informed as much as possible. Your friend Tex..

Damon
Oct 21, 2005, 1:52 PM
Kittens always land on their feet.. but if not, you've always got us to break your fall xx

Damon

RebekaLee
Oct 21, 2005, 3:20 PM

kitten
haha way to look on the bright side girl! good luck and don't forget we'll be thinking of you!!! big hugs to you!!!!!!!!!
love,
rebeka

Mrs. Taz
Oct 21, 2005, 4:00 PM
Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers. The only way to get through anything successfully is with looking on the bright side beka. I love all of you and I cant wait to be back in the room to chat with you again. I know this is a long shot but any of you that live near kc is more than welcome to come visit me. as I said I dont think taz will be able to give anyone news about how I am as I do believe he is finally going with me this time, but I will have cmm keep you updated as much as I can.

kitten

Dream_Weaver
Oct 21, 2005, 5:06 PM
Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers. The only way to get through anything successfully is with looking on the bright side beka. I love all of you and I cant wait to be back in the room to chat with you again. I know this is a long shot but any of you that live near kc is more than welcome to come visit me. as I said I dont think taz will be able to give anyone news about how I am as I do believe he is finally going with me this time, but I will have cmm keep you updated as much as I can.

kitten
Kitten,

you will be in my thoughts, I wish you all the luck and will be in my prayers.

Dream_Weaver

perplexxed
Oct 21, 2005, 6:08 PM
Hi Kitten, good luck and i hope you get better soon :) :kiss:

gina42
Oct 26, 2005, 5:49 PM
thanks mihh, gina, and rc. I really appreciate it. I also want to let everyone know if you cant tell I am a very strong person. I dont plan on going anywhere for a long time yet.

kitten
no thanks needed really kitten,
but i cant speak for all but i am your friend and i care about you and wish you a fast recovery so that you will be feeling better my friend...and please keep us posted on how you are donig...hugzzzz gina :)

cchalmer
Oct 26, 2005, 6:42 PM
Kitten....Curious Lady and I both wish you well.....we will be thinking of you on the 9th and lift a glass to your speedy recovery. We hope to see you back here soon with lots of good stories to tell.....

Mrs. Taz
Oct 26, 2005, 8:35 PM
LOL. cc, i am sure I will atleast have one or two stories to tell about the nurses aids or something hehe.

arana
Oct 29, 2005, 7:36 PM
For anyone that is interested in sending wishes, flowers, etc to Kitten she will be at:

Liz
c/0 KU Med
5th Floor
3901 Rainbow Blvd., Kansas City, KS 66160
913-588-5800

Mrs. Taz
Oct 29, 2005, 9:02 PM
Thankyou arana, I appreciate that very much. I also wanted to remind everyone if they want to do that then they need to wait a bit cause I am not in the hospital until the 7th of nov. :)

kitten

Curious Cat
Oct 29, 2005, 10:05 PM
well Kitten, I hope everything turns out okay for you, and we will counting the days till you return, with your wide stories of your time in the hospital. I will miss you and wish you all the best during your surgery.

Michael
Oct 29, 2005, 11:42 PM
Kitten,

My thoughts and prayers will be with you. You are a special member of our little community, and it won't be the same till your back with us. SO HURRY UP!.

Behave, and don't ring the nurses constantly for sponge baths.

Michael

Mrs.F
Oct 30, 2005, 8:50 AM
:) Kitten

Flounder and I wish you the best. Hospitals are never any fun but when you have a great bunch of friends to rush home too that makes it better. Our prayers are with you. Take care and get better!

Mrs. F.

Mrs. Taz
Oct 30, 2005, 2:44 PM
thankyou for your words of encoragment (cant spell). I also wanted to say its also a privilege to hear and talk to Mrs. F it means alot to me that you all care so much. I also wanted to tell Mrs.F that this hospital that I am going to will be a little fun for me. I get to see cmm and hope his wife again, and also my nurses aids are a blast to be around too. But yes I will make it home as soon as I can. I have set a goal for myself and that is to come home the fallowing monday, so we will see if that happens. :)

kitten

Mrs. Taz
Nov 4, 2005, 3:31 PM
well, I hopefully we, leave monday. still no medical card though but thanks to my parents most of the bills are now paid cause of them helping us out. taz and I got ssi checks today finally but I still havent got my ss check.:(

open2both
Nov 4, 2005, 5:56 PM
You're gonna be fine! And likely get LUCKY too. Out here in Los Angeles, the male nurses are 96% gay and the femal nurses are easily 50% lesbian. I'm a fairly regular visitor to hospitals and I ALWAYS get lucky. Half the time in the hospital itself and if not in my hospital room, I usually get a phone number. So keep up the good attitude and FLIRT YOUR ASS OFF!
D.

Mrs. Taz
Nov 4, 2005, 6:55 PM
LOL I will thanks for the advice.:)

RebekaLee
Nov 5, 2005, 9:06 PM
good luck this week kit kat...you know we'll be thinkin bout you.
love,
beka

MissRedneck
Nov 6, 2005, 10:21 AM
Kittten!!! Hope you get to come home real soon! We will miss your smiling face and upbeat charm around here. You will be in my thoughts and prayers and will be bugging CMM for updates. XOXOXOX

Miss

Mrs. Taz
Nov 6, 2005, 3:08 PM
awww, you guys/gals are gunna make me cry. you all are so sweet, I love you guys/gals. I hope to hear from quite a few of you while I am there if that is possible for you. We leave in the morning at about 7 30 or 8 00. I will miss every one of you sooo much. I am gunna do my darndest to come home fast. You all mean so much to me, hugs and kisses to you all till I return,to give them in person,hehe. :)

arana
Nov 6, 2005, 3:50 PM
Kitten, just wanted to wish you luck one last time before you leave in the morning. We're thinking of you and hope you have a safe and speedy recovery. Can't wait to see your cheery self back at chat soon.

Hugs to you and Taz!

:tong:

csrakate
Nov 6, 2005, 7:21 PM
Kitten,
You know that we'll all be thinking about you while you're away...you're going to be fine and we look forward to your return...feeling better than ever before!!

Keep that cheerful spirit and make sure you get the treatment that you deserve from those nurses!! I'm working on a little something to send you while you recover...never can tell...maybe the first issue of DickMan just for you!!

Love ya!
Kate

ladydelanie
Nov 7, 2005, 3:40 AM
Kitten,

We will miss you! I will be sending special thoughts your way!!

I know you will do just fine! You are a very sweet and special spirit.....

Love and prayers for a speed recovery......

Hugs,

Ladyd :)

candlelover
Nov 7, 2005, 8:42 AM
Kitten,

My thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.

Hugs,

Candle

taz67156
Nov 7, 2005, 11:40 AM
hey everyone,
I end up staying home cause of not feeling good late last night plus alot more back pain but I'll be hearing from kitten sometime today and will let you all know how things are going and any of you that have our number can call if you would like cause I'm going to be staying home most of the time. I really was looking forward to going up there with kitten :( I'll try to be in chat asap tonight.

From,
taz67156

arana
Nov 7, 2005, 1:42 PM
I'm so sorry you didn't get to go again Taz, I know you were really wanting to this time. I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for keeping us updated on Kitten.

Hugs,
Arana :tong:

taz67156
Nov 7, 2005, 11:56 PM
for those of you who would like to contact kitten or send something to her here is the information that I have right now. her room number is 5316 and the phone number is 1-913-588-9316 and if you would like to contact me here at home just let me know and I'll get you the number.

thanks again,
taz67156

taz67156
Nov 9, 2005, 6:23 PM
hey everyone,

kitten went into surgery about 2 P.M. for the kidney stones and I was chatting with her at the time they showed up in her room ready to get her right now from what I could tell on the phone she was scared cause the doctor couldn't remember what side he had to work on so that put alot of last minute stress on her that she didn't need to have plus its gotten me worried about weather or not he is able to do the job right.

I hope to hear from her sometime this evening to find out how things went and possiblly when she might come home from there I know she would like to be home by the weekend so she can chat with all of you and those of you who have the phone number to contact me please feel free to call when ever to check on me and find out about her.

thank you all,
taz67156

arana
Nov 9, 2005, 6:42 PM
Thank you for keeping us posted Taz. I hope that her surgery goes well and they get everything. She needs to stop having to go there, I don't care how much she wants to see CMM. lol

Hope you are holding up ok too Taz. Becareful and don't over do it.

Hugs,
Arana

Mrs.F
Nov 9, 2005, 8:58 PM
Thanks for keeping us updated Taz! Hope all went well for the surgery also and that she can be home by the weekend. Take care.
Mrs. F :angel:

taz67156
Nov 11, 2005, 9:25 PM
hey everyone its me again and I just thought I would let you all know that kitten might get to come home tommorow sometime and the doctor almost let her out tonight but realized how late it was getting so he is going to check her blood level tommorow and if its all good then she comes home today has been very stressfull cause of how she was getting treated again.

your friend,
taz67156

arana
Nov 11, 2005, 11:32 PM
I really hope Kitten is up to coming home soon Taz. And I hope you are feeling better lately too sweetie.

Love you both. :tong:

m.in.heels&hose
Nov 12, 2005, 10:46 AM
hey taz, thanks for the updates
as we all hope to see her back in chat real soon
and please tell her to take it easy on the nurses, if she gets too carried away they may tie her hands down! (LOL)
tell her hello from all of us here please

your friend m.in.heels&hose

taz67156
Nov 12, 2005, 11:50 AM
hey everyone,

I heard frome kitten and she is coming HOME but she won't be able to do very much so it might be awhile before we both are in chat cause I've got to help her out with alot of things those of you that want to call tonight go ahead she will be happier now that she's home.

thanks,
taz67156

arana
Nov 13, 2005, 8:28 PM
Hi Taz and Kitten, I hope you are both doing better today. You've got to stop going back to the hospital Kitten. You just got home and you felt you needed to go visit the local one too??? I hope they fixed you up ok and you are doing better. Miss you!
:tong:

Mrs. Taz
Nov 18, 2005, 6:05 PM
I hope they fix me when Igo in next, this hurting is starting to suck.:(

smurf111978
Nov 18, 2005, 6:56 PM
Hi Kitten

Its great your back home i was very worried about you sweetie. I'm sad that your still in pain, chronic pain is not a nice thing to have to live with I hope very much they can sort it out quickly for you and that you will feel up to chatting again soon. I hope you get some nice lush looking and sweet nurses to perv.. er I mean chat to :tong: when you go back in :rolleyes: ;)

Take care much love and many many hugs and kisses
Smurfy
xxxoooxxx

Mrs.F
Nov 19, 2005, 10:36 AM
Hi Kitten- :)
:( Sorry to hear your still have horrible pain! But so glad to hear from you finally. Glad you made it home! Sorry you had a rough time with rude staff at the hospital. Not like you really want to be there in the first place and then have rude people on top of that. But we're here for you and to make you happy again :bigrin:
Take care sweetie!
Mrs. F

Mrs. Taz
Nov 19, 2005, 5:30 PM
Again,I say you all are so sweet. :)thanks

Ratchick
Nov 21, 2005, 7:54 PM
Hey,
Sorry it took me so long to say this, btu I am glad you are home, and hope that someday your pain will be relieved.
(Careful) Hugs,
RC

taz67156
Nov 23, 2005, 1:12 AM
hi everyone,
just thought you would like to know that kitten is doing better and is getting out of bed more the last few days and trying to do things on her own but still has to have me help her out alot I'll try to get back in chat soon but I've been doing alot of work on different projects here at home plus helping family out.

from,
taz67156

Ratchick
Nov 24, 2005, 9:57 AM
Glad to hear she's getting better.
I hope everyone had a Great Thanksgiving!

-RC

Mrs. Taz
Nov 30, 2005, 1:04 AM
just wanted to let you all know that we have had company alot here lately is pretty much why I havent been on lately. I really miss talking to everyone in chat. let me know how you all are doing.:)

Mrs. Taz
Nov 30, 2005, 1:06 AM
almost forgot to let everyone know that my parents finally invited both of us over for dinner for thanksgiving dinner,after 7 years. :)

rupertbare
Nov 30, 2005, 5:51 AM
Kitten, I'm so sorry not to have known about your latest hospital need - been a bit "out of circulation" since mid-October - but so glad all is well and SO SO glad your parents have had you over after such a long time - seven years = New Beginnings

God bless,

With love and hugs

Rupe

Mrs. Taz
Dec 3, 2005, 1:44 PM
supposed to go back in the next week or two to get these stones taken care of and get these tubes out, finally, thank God.

usedbear1950
Dec 3, 2005, 3:57 PM
Hi Kitten,

I'm too far away to hold your hand or give you a hug but know that I am doing that as I write this and will continue as long as you need it. The people I have met on this site are bi and large very caring folk. So I am sure that my hand is only one and the hugs you feel are from many arms.
(((((((((((((((((kitten))))))))))))))Bless you darlin

Nick

Mrs. Taz
Dec 7, 2005, 7:16 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that I go back to the hospital on the 12th. right now it looks like i/we are supposed to be there at 10am hope that changes, dont feel like getting up at 4am, grrr. but I do want to get these tubes out pronto.

usedbear1950
Dec 7, 2005, 7:49 PM
I have always believed that the more you give away the more you get in return, so...

(((((((((((((((((((((((kitten))))))))))))))))))))) xoxoxoxo

L'chiam (long life)
L'tervum (good health)
L'shulum (peace)

Nick

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Mrs. Taz
Dec 11, 2005, 3:13 PM
thanks bear. wanted to let everyone know taz and I leave tommarow morning for ku med center at 4 30am and I have surgery an hour after I get there which am to be admited at 10 or 10 30am. I am also pushing to be home by the end of the week. (crossing fingers) I love you all and will be thinking about you when I am there.

Ratchick
Dec 12, 2005, 1:32 PM
Kitten,
Good luck hugs from Philly ;)
-RC

taz67156
Dec 13, 2005, 4:45 PM
hey everyone just wanted to let you know the surgery went very well yesterday for kitten and she was able to come back home also but one of us will try to be in chat tonight to let you all know how she is doing.

from,
taz67156

arana
Dec 13, 2005, 5:52 PM
That's great Taz! I can't believe she's home already though. I hope she's ok and taking care of herself.

Love you both! :tong:

Mrs. Taz
Dec 13, 2005, 9:48 PM
I am home and doing fine arana, thankyou. :) I appreciate all the thoughts,and prayers from everyone. I am hurting alittle bit still but for the most part im doing fine.I have a stent in my back now that i have to get removed next tuesday at 2.taz said it was to make kidney heal better and to make me pass stones easier.

Mrs.F
Dec 13, 2005, 10:52 PM
Hey Kitten.....
So glad everything went so well! You are home sooner than you thought...even better, right!
You take care of yourself and let taz wait on you hand and foot. :bigrin:
Take care sweetie.... :)
Mrs.F

usedbear1950
Dec 14, 2005, 6:48 AM
WELCOME HOME KITTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wiggle2: :wiggle2: :wiggle2: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :wiggle2: :wiggle2: :wiggle2:

Glad your home...

12voltman59
Dec 14, 2005, 1:46 PM
:) I have to ad my best wishes to Kitten and am glad that you got through your surgery relatively easily.

I also hope that you have a speedy recovery as well.

Take care. :) :) :)

Mrs. Taz
Dec 14, 2005, 3:04 PM
thankyou everyone for everything you have done it has really helped us both out. Mrs F he is trying to do as much as he can for me but also isnt feeling well himself. he came down with something, not sure what it is yet anyway.I am also trying my darndest to do most things myself. kinda getting tired of having to have others do things for me that I can normally do on my own.

rayosytruenos
Dec 14, 2005, 6:03 PM
Kitten,

I'm really glad that this time things have gone much better, now take it easy both of you... You need a bit of rest, and if you cannot pass the hoover today, you can do it tomorrow or next week.

First, you need both of you to recover your health, then you can do the other things that are just secondary things. The priority now has to be yourselves, I wish you a speedy recovery.

I guess being this time there for so short, you didn't have much time to flirt... :bigrin: Well, next week, as you are going to feel much better don't waste your chance to get some phone numbers... :tong:

All the best to both of you, Kitten and Taz. :bibounce:

ray :male:

Mrs. Taz
Dec 14, 2005, 6:42 PM
unfortunatly i am only going to see doc in the office am not going to get to be in the hospital part unless my parents say its ok to go visit them for a min. as I have mentioned b4 though i do have a couple of email addresses from there. :)