PDA

View Full Version : is Bisexual Radio Dead?

wanderingrichard
Aug 20, 2007, 11:06 PM
was searching for a streaming audio station on the net this evening while talking to my g/f via IM. remembered we have a great one here called bisexual radio.com

sooo, went to it, it faulted out, tried it sevral more times and kept getting an error message saying " station not found"

ok....anyone want to shed some light into my cave of ignorance ?? did we lose it or are there issues with win vista??:flag3:
Rich

mn freak
Aug 20, 2007, 11:14 PM
I checked it out myself, it said the samething. If you are looking for something to listen to, you can check out my radio show.

http://www.kfai.org/node/3628

It's not bisexual content, but is my show. I go bi the on air name of DJ SLT.

T

DiamondDog
Aug 21, 2007, 1:08 AM
Was it ever alive?
Just listen to internet radio.
If you use winamp to listen to mp3s or CDs or watch movies it's easy to find internet radio stations that way for any type of music that you want to hear.

ForbiddenWindow
Aug 21, 2007, 10:14 AM
I recommend Itunes! Groovy, state of the art and comes with your purchase when u decide to buy an ipod. Each week thousands of new artists are included which really does bring a special atmosphere. at .99 a song and the ability to make and create all your playlists acording to your desires its a unique way to share music with your friends.

I've had a 1st gen Ipod that hasnt let me down yet, I still have to replace the battery but it still kicks butt with a mini home speaker system. All I have to do is just keep it plugged in untill I can find a battery replacement kit.

wanderingrichard
Aug 26, 2007, 7:39 PM
thanx for the answers folks...
btw, if you are using win vista home be ready for some really messed up and weak "features' ..for sure find a way to back step to a real windows media player so you can stream audio files.. trust me, the one that comes tagged as the "new " version isn't worth a crap.. it's all predicated on "DRM" and your ability to pay for play.. effectively they are trying to kill internet radio...

wanderingrichard
Oct 2, 2011, 8:44 PM
An update for those of us who got fed up with windoze and the inability to play streaming audio.

If you've converted to the Mozilla Fire Fox Browser, go into tools and add ons, and in the entertainment tab you should find Media Pimp. Free download for Fire Fox and it plugs into the browser tool bar so you don't have to open it separately. [ bear in mind I'm still running Win2K over top of a Linux distro and things work soooo much smoother than before here on the desktop. my issues were actually on my semi deceased laptop that ran vista home premium. As long as i can, I'm gonna run this system(desktop) until i either can't because of old age or I'm refused access to sites]

and yes i found bisexual radio again through this add on. so it is still somewhat alive...... :bigrin:

Brian
Oct 4, 2011, 8:06 AM
Yeah, it never really got off the ground. We are working on a revamp of this site though and if anyone, or a group of you, want to organize a bisexual radio show then we will certainly link to it.