PDA

View Full Version : Penis Molding

pflagler
Aug 20, 2007, 1:11 AM
Hello Everyone!

What an awesome site. I'm trying to find out if anyone has had any success at molding or making a true duplicate copy of their own penis. I know there are commercially available kits out there (i.e Clone-A-Willy etc.), but I'm a real "hand's on" type of guy, and prefer the challenge of doing it with whatever I have lying around. I've "Googled" it and there seems to be something called Sodium Alginate for making the actual "negative", but can't seem to find it for sale anywhere? Anyone ever try this? And where can I get it? Whatever product I use:three: has to dry real quick(well not THAT quick!), but probably within a few minutes. The liquid latex is available. I love the idea of doing myself anally with MY OWN DICK! What a concept. Besides, I'd love to give one to my female partner, as she lives 3 hours away, and we only see each other on weekends. She'd also like to mold our other male partner's unit and she could have us both when we're not around. Please share any comments, thanks...http://main.bisexual.com/forum/images/smilies/threesome.gif
:three:

mistymockingbird
Aug 20, 2007, 1:20 AM
You should be able to get stuff through costume or theater supply stores. Its common to make negative casts of an actor's face so that you can build custom prosthetic pieces. I've done it dozens of times. That will solve the issue of the negative.

shameless agitator
Aug 20, 2007, 2:11 AM
You could also use gelatin for the negative. I use it for chocalate all the time. Two big advantages, it's cheap and available at just about all grocery stores. The most common brand is sure-gel. Since it's fairly floppy removal should be fairly easy. Definitely use latex for the final product. This just occurred to me, you could use the mold for candles or... Wait for it... POPSICLES! ROFLMAO