PDA

View Full Version : Director of mmf action or watcher?

Fingerlakesguy
Aug 19, 2007, 8:00 AM
For females who like mmf threesomes, do you prefer to direct the action or simply watch...?

onewhocares
Aug 19, 2007, 8:48 AM
As someone who has not participated in many, but a fair amount, I like to think that I sort of have a handle on things. Being the event planner, it is sort of in my nature to take charge...and well seeing that I am not the demure and shy kinda girl, it is a perfect fit. I always make sure that I allow the men to have plenty of time alone. They need to play and enjoy themselves too. My desire is to one day just be like a fly on the wall and watch only...to see what that feels like. I especially like to see two men kissing, which I know not all men enjoy, but if you want an emotional connection, for me, that is essential. I think I also like the fact that while we are together, during the threesome time, everyone is treated equally. Love to share my self with two great men. Once someone suggested a fourth,, Oh well, a girl can just dream.

Belle

Lorcan
Aug 19, 2007, 9:37 AM
I like to just go with the flow. I'm versitile. Adapable. I can just watch or "go for what I want" or "be directed" depending on the mood of all involved.

I've only been in 3 MMF situations before.