PDA

View Full Version : Relationships are OVER-RATED

naughty'BI'chick
Aug 16, 2007, 8:02 PM
Sorry if the title seems harsh to those who r in a relationship rite now.
My bf dumped me a while ago & he dumped me, bcuz he thought I lied to him & his family. problem is I love him & his family. I feel soo sad, but I'm trying to get through in tho.
So, wat would u do?

Skater Boy
Aug 16, 2007, 8:27 PM
Well there's not much you can do, is there? If there is, then do it! If you really lied to him, then maybe his actions were justified? I guess it depends on how big the lie was and what it was concerning. But I suspect you don't really mean what you said in the title... not if you also say you love him.

good luck... hope it works out!

Azrael
Aug 16, 2007, 8:35 PM
I can relate. One of the things that killed me and my ex-fiancee was her mom constantly drinking too much and telling her "he's gonna run off with another man". Ironic thing is, I never did. She cheated on me. Sigh :(

bigbadmax
Aug 16, 2007, 9:12 PM
lifes a piece of faeces......

however, if its meant to b its meant to be.

I've been married for four years and we always argue...howver make up sex is really fantastic!

if its not meant to be...pop over to england and we can have a 3sum

keeep smiling

bbm

the sacred night
Aug 17, 2007, 12:25 AM
Life has ups and downs; you can't have the good without the bad. To me, the joy of being in the relationship is worth the pain when it ends. In order to stop feeling pain, I'd have to stop feeling pleasure too, and if that's my choice, I'll take both rather than neither.

That said, I agree that if there is still something you can do, do it. You said he thinks you lied to him, which I guess means you don't think you did. I hope you can get him to see things your way, but if you can't, you can't. Sometimes you just have to move on and realize that you can still love yourself without another person (minds out of the gutter, I'm being serious).

DiamondDog
Aug 17, 2007, 12:39 AM
Move on.

Find someone new that actually cares about who you are and who you can communicate well with.

Date other people.

Get out there and meet people.

Have standards, don't settle for less. ;)

People who say that relationships suck or that they're overrated aren't in the right relationship with the right person, and are jealous of those that are.

dafydd
Aug 17, 2007, 1:21 AM
Sorry if the title seems harsh to those who r in a relationship rite now.
My bf dumped me a while ago & he dumped me, bcuz he thought I lied to him & his family. problem is I love him & his family. I feel soo sad, but I'm trying to get through in tho.
So, wat would u do?

I know this sounds harsh but if relationships are overrated why are up upset about being single again?
d:flag4: