PDA

View Full Version : mutual...

mrplayfuluk
Aug 16, 2007, 2:36 PM
masturbation is the safest form of consensual sex so is it top of your list of fun things to do? where do you like to do it and what tips do you have to make it special on its own?

the mage
Aug 16, 2007, 3:17 PM
So many ideas.... so little typing ability.....

Ok, one word.....toys.
Ok no 2 words.... being watched.
No no wait,, 3 words .. watched with toys.

ahem.. time to go play...

DiamondDog
Aug 16, 2007, 5:25 PM
I love doing mutual j/o with guys. It is even better when you do it with kissing and making out. :)

I've done it in parked cars, in people's bedrooms/living rooms, in a friend's den, in my bedroom, in my basement, in hotel rooms, in a stranger's den with a friend and a guy I had just met in front of tons of other men, and I'm sure I'll wind up doing it in the woods or in other places too. <EG>

Docking can be nice too if you or your male partner/s have a foreskin and if you all fit each other.

the sacred night
Aug 17, 2007, 12:55 AM
What's docking?

raistkit
Aug 17, 2007, 1:18 AM
i second your question sacred night. i'm guessing it has nothing to do with warves, boats, or rope. hmmm although the rope does kinda sound fun.

kit

DiamondDog
Aug 17, 2007, 1:43 AM
i second your question sacred night. i'm guessing it has nothing to do with warves, boats, or rope. hmmm although the rope does kinda sound fun.

kit

It is when one guy puts his foreskin over a man's cock head and they masturbate each other this way, or the other man will fuck the other man's foreskin.

I guess you could do this to a woman's clit too but it's not called docking.

LWynn4
Sep 20, 2007, 1:26 AM
cock ring, tie, or band something to torture and tease you from that final moment........

LEBBW1968
Sep 20, 2007, 2:59 AM
masturbation is the safest form of consensual sex so is it top of your list of fun things to do? where do you like to do it and what tips do you have to make it special on its own?

probably the best masturbation I've had was when I really took the time to make it good, like one would take with another lover. A hot bath is nice, fresh sheets, a glass of wine, and a good sexy movie. And if that doesn't work, then nipple clamps and a double headed dildo does the trick!! ;)
:bigrin:

ambi53mm
Sep 20, 2007, 3:51 AM

It very much tops the list of "fun things to do" when time allows for imaginative prolonged sessions. The list of places over the years would include almost any place at anytime but my favorite would have to be the comfort of my own bed with eyes closed and my mind visualizing one erotic scenario after another....straddling that bridge that lies between ultra sensitivity and the point of no return as long as possible while having multiple mental orgasms…and then that Grande Toe Curling Finale’.
I like to experiment with all the different lubricants now on the market from tingly to warm sensations…but the most erotic I’ve ever experienced was a bud’s hot load of cum...best lubricant ever! Help I'm melting:tong:

Ambi :)

naive
Sep 20, 2007, 8:52 AM
It is when one guy puts his foreskin over a man's cock head and they masturbate each other this way, or the other man will fuck the other man's foreskin.

I guess you could do this to a woman's clit too but it's not called docking.

is it just me or does docking sound painful?

YouronlyGoddess
Sep 20, 2007, 3:17 PM
I don't have a penis so I wouldn't know for sure, but I think that sounds HOT! Would love to watch that one! :bigrin: