PDA

View Full Version : tattoo

alisbi
Aug 13, 2007, 6:26 AM
I love tattoos. To date I have seven. I want more. Problem is, I find myself in a situation where I cannot afford them. Is there anybody who can do quality tattoos for cheap or free or trade for???.

Artist
Aug 13, 2007, 7:02 AM
Hi,

It's a shame you live so far from us; I'm a tattooing apprentice and would be happy to do some work for you in exchange for.......all sorts of things. Let me know if you ever happen to be in Virginia.

MarieDelta
Aug 13, 2007, 12:20 PM
I find the idea of a tatoo more appealing than the actual tatoo.

I am always planning o get one, and thinking about the design and where it would be located. If I got all the tatoos I wanted there would be very little uncovered space on my body!

It's kind of like having a blank canvas, you can only draw so much on one then it's full.

I'd rather have the blank canvas. Not that there is anything at all wrong with having tattoos.

:bigrin:

Doggie_Wood
Aug 13, 2007, 8:41 PM
I find the idea of a tatoo more appealing than the actual tatoo.

I am always planning o get one, and thinking about the design and where it would be located. If I got all the tatoos I wanted there would be very little uncovered space on my body!

It's kind of like having a blank canvas, you can only draw so much on one then it's full.

I'd rather have the blank canvas. Not that there is anything at all wrong with having tattoos.

:bigrin:

Would you care to see my Rosebud tattoo that blossums when I get excited?:shades:
:doggie:

MarieDelta
Aug 13, 2007, 10:44 PM
Are you allowed to share that?

;)

Azrael
Aug 13, 2007, 10:55 PM
I have a Celtic shield on my back, inbtwn my shoulderblades. I want to get a crazysleeve or two eventually, a pentacle or two, vines up both legs with faeries hiding in them, all sorts of stuff. I expected my back peice to hurt. Nope,. Two hour orgasm. I am, after all a masochist. Fuck coke and morphine, this is my new addiction. Ink and quality Psychobilly :bigrin:

bicpl
Aug 13, 2007, 11:14 PM
I can help you out alisbi. I live just north of you send me a private message with your email and we can go from there:cool: .:flag3:

Doggie_Wood
Aug 14, 2007, 6:48 AM
Are you allowed to share that?

;)

With any one I want :bigrin:
:doggie:

jo69guy
Aug 14, 2007, 12:14 PM
I have two. A dagger through a rose on my left shoulder, and a wolf head in a dreamcatcher on my right shoulder. Would like more, but money is tight right now......:2cents:

Abbey Road
Aug 14, 2007, 5:35 PM
I have 2. 1 on my right shoulder of "A Joker" with my name down 1 side & my knickname down the other side (my knickname is different to my screen name).

The 2nd one is on my back between my shoulder blades of a "Celtic Cross with A Rose either side".

I want more. I would love "A Cat" on my left shoulder.

Also got ears pierced.

Abbey Road. :bibounce::paw::wiggle2:

bicpl
Aug 15, 2007, 1:25 AM
both of us have been bitten bi the ink bug..lol
& tattoo's are sexy:love:

:bipride:

Gemini25
Aug 15, 2007, 11:25 PM
Damn I would love a tatoo as well if there is someone in Northern California send me an IM.........

JoyJoyHollywood
Aug 16, 2007, 1:07 AM
Does anyone know if it's really illegal to get a tattoo on the palm of your hand? Or do artists simply not want to do it? Anyone interested in doing one?