PDA

View Full Version : Bisexual Underground, London

mrplayfuluk
Aug 12, 2007, 7:15 AM
I'm thinking of going, has anyone ever been? what was it like?

domill
Aug 12, 2007, 9:08 AM
Mate, I asked the exact same question a couple of weeks ago... no reply...

glantern954
Aug 12, 2007, 9:26 AM
I went to London this past March and had the trip off a lifetime, but thats me.

There is something to do for every taste. If you are looking for same sex fun I suggest stopping at a gay pub and picking up the local magazines and they will give you the low down on the activities. You can also check out this site:

http://www.tugmagazine.com/

Some of the clubs there have private parties with some interesting events. There are also a couple bath houses if that is your sort of thing. I went to Saunabar and the place was clean, had a nice atmosphere, and the guys there were very friendly.

If you are into clubs, I had the best time at G-A-Y at the Astoria on Friday. It was shoulder to shoulder dancing to 80's camp, new wave, and retro. Heaven was also fun, but was like a typical circuit party. Club Retro was a punk and new wave bar, but there was no dancing.

If you are into shows, I suggest Billy Madison. It was excellent. If Equis is still playing, I hear they have a nude portion of that show.

I am still in awe of the architecture of the buildings. The Underground was so easy to use, I wish we had one here. I can't wait to go back.

I had several opportunities to hookup with other men while there, but I didn't. Best of luck to you, I am sure you will have a blast.

Email me directly if you have questions about anything more specific.