PDA

View Full Version : the bed??

the mage
Aug 11, 2007, 6:53 PM
hey, a thought to put out there...

Assuming your play is above the table do you play with mates in your marital bed?

Even if your sleazing around, go ahead, answer,

I do not...
It is one of the rules of "open"

wanderingrichard
Aug 11, 2007, 7:29 PM
ok, single guy here.. the bed, air matresses on the floor, the couch.. anywhere there's padding for the aging knees..even when i mas married, there were no restrictions..plus playing with the local swing community, many times in each others homes, i never saw the distinction.. care to enlighten me??

DiamondDog
Aug 11, 2007, 7:39 PM
ok, single guy here.. the bed, air matresses on the floor, the couch.. anywhere there's padding for the aging knees..even when i mas married, there were no restrictions..plus playing with the local swing community, many times in each others homes, i never saw the distinction.. care to enlighten me??

I'm single too and I haven't had sex in that many beds as cars/floors/couches/other areas work fine.

I don't see the big deal about having sex in someone's bed if they're married/partnered that they and their wife/husband sleep in?

It's just a bed, and it's not like marriage/partnership is some holy sacred thing, or is even seen as a private/holy/sacred thing anymore.

wanderingrichard
Aug 11, 2007, 7:55 PM
yeah, that was kind of my point and what i was wondering too as i wrote that.. was actually trying to be a bit diplomatic about it..tho i do really mean that part about the aging knees..

biwords
Aug 11, 2007, 10:53 PM
My wife made it clear to me that one of her absolute minimum requirements was 'no sex with anyone else in our bed' -- which is perfectly understandable, we're all territorial animals to some extent (whatever else we are) and bringing someone else into the marital bed would be a real invasion.

innaminka
Aug 12, 2007, 12:35 AM
A smart person only makes a mistake once. :cool:

I let down my guard and a "friend" and i played one night in the "marriage" bed.

my girls were younger then, but not completely naive - as I think I may have assumed they were - or as I was ......... :eek:

Never, never again!

Herbwoman39
Aug 12, 2007, 12:59 AM
Never. I could never do something like that. I don't think I could even bring someone home with me. It's one thing to play somewhere else, but not here at home. I just can't and won't do it.

Lorcan
Aug 12, 2007, 1:12 AM
I have, and hopefully i will again. :three:

My partnership is sacred, but the bed? pulleeezz.

brunette
Aug 15, 2007, 3:04 PM
My husband doesn't care as long as he knows beforehand so he doesn't walk in...and I usually have to wash the sheets afterward.

wildgal70
Aug 15, 2007, 3:46 PM
I do it wherever I want.

JoyJoyHollywood
Aug 15, 2007, 7:12 PM
If anyone want's to play with the JoyJoy, then they need to have themselves a bed. I won't press about a mariage bed, but I better be compensated by getting my own space.

And if they hope to get near me, then I will not be used as a sex toy.

If they hope to play with me for a while, then drop me on my tush to be with the person that they really care about-then I'm outta there.

I do not find that whole "Hey, your fun, we can play for a while and then I'm running back to the boy," bit amusing. If I was ever propostioned for a quicky where no one can us-then I have to at lest consider arson.

Azrael
Aug 15, 2007, 7:24 PM
I do it wherever I want.
That's how I roll :tong:

Azrael
Aug 15, 2007, 7:25 PM
If anyone want's to play with the JoyJoy, then they need to have themselves a bed. I won't press about a mariage bed, but I better be compensated by getting my own space.

And if they hope to get near me, then I will not be used as a sex toy.

If they hope to play with me for a while, then drop me on my tush to be with the person that they really care about-then I'm outta there.

I do not find that whole "Hey, your fun, we can play for a while and then I'm running back to the boy," bit amusing. If I was ever propostioned for a quicky where no one can us-then I have to at lest consider arson.
Speaking of Arson......
;)

JoyJoyHollywood
Aug 15, 2007, 7:25 PM
So very glad to.

biwords
Aug 15, 2007, 10:33 PM
I do it wherever I want.

Edenic innocence or stark insensibility? :)

jem_is_bi
Aug 15, 2007, 11:07 PM
yeah, that was kind of my point and what i was wondering too as i wrote that.. was actually trying to be a bit diplomatic about it..tho i do really mean that part about the aging knees..

My aging knees!!
Oh, my aging knees!
I could last all night except for my aging knees!
But, I can still handle a couple of hours on hands and knees.
I just love being on hands and knees over (you?) in my bed.
Giving pleasure until my knees cause duress.
Do I need a softer mattress?
Alas, I have never had sex in a marriage bed.
Partly because I have never been married.
Partly because I have never had sex with someone who was married.
I must have a monogamous gene.
But, all would change if I had sex with Jean and Gene.

JEM