PDA

View Full Version : Just A Difference Day Same Old Bull Shit!!!

sexybicplinwv
Aug 10, 2007, 10:04 AM
So! I have not been on this site that much anymore..It seem to me it;s the same old bull shit.Are you in on out the close,((What the hell is the Close))LOL.. I feel if you are a Adult you have to stand up for yourself. I have alway's been this way..I like to say I been (((Bi))) before being ((Bi)) was cool...((LOL))Just me being silly :2cents: :tong:

passerbyeuk
Aug 10, 2007, 1:39 PM
Close??
Is this something new (and possibly interesting) you colonists have come up with?

arana
Aug 10, 2007, 1:52 PM
The "Close"? Who the heck are you talking to???

Annika L
Aug 10, 2007, 1:53 PM
LOL, passerby...I can't make heads or tails out of this post. Does anyone know what the original post is talking about?

MarieDelta
Aug 10, 2007, 1:53 PM
It's not me...

Close=> Clothes???

No idea :rolleyes:

passerbyeuk
Aug 10, 2007, 2:37 PM
Dear me, now we're totally confused as well.
We can see now why we gave you your independance!
Or maybe it was your "close".
ps you still owe us for the bloody tea!

csrakate
Aug 10, 2007, 2:39 PM
I do believe our poster has issues with those that discuss being in or out of the CLOSET...that's the best I can decipher from his cryptic message.

Hugs,
Kate

MarieDelta
Aug 10, 2007, 2:43 PM
Dear me, now we're totally confused as well.
We can see now why we gave you your independance!
Or maybe it was your "close".
ps you still owe us for the bloody tea!

Tea?!? I drink Latte's not tea!

PS. what about ww1 & ww2?

passerbyeuk
Aug 10, 2007, 3:19 PM
Thanks Kate for clearing that up for us...wouldn't have been able to sleep tonight worrying if we might be missing something!
By the way, we've read your profile and we think you sound a great lady.
Our respects to you.
ps still owe us for the tea tho'

passerbyeuk
Aug 10, 2007, 3:24 PM
Sorry MarieDelta...our history's a little shakey so OK then....you still owe us for the bloody Latte'

Annika L
Aug 10, 2007, 3:24 PM
PS. what about ww1 & ww2?

I don't know, Marie...it was an awful LOT of tea. Can rescuing their country from two major world conflicts REALLY make up for such a loss? :tongue:

arana
Aug 10, 2007, 3:27 PM
I do believe our poster has issues with those that discuss being in or out of the CLOSET...that's the best I can decipher from his cryptic message.

Hugs,
Kate
That's what I thought as well, except that Sexybicplinwv ask the same question
"((What the hell is the Close))" so whomever they are speaking of I believe has the closet problem...as well as spelling issues.

passerbyeuk
Aug 10, 2007, 3:39 PM
Thanks to everyone that joined in the fun...we've really enjoyed it.
It's nice to know that English or American we share the same silly sense of humour!
Thanks again....now about this tea.....lol