PDA

View Full Version : Being a virgin isnt easy, where should i go or do?

easylikesun101
Oct 16, 2005, 1:57 AM
It hasnt been easy!!! 4 years ago I finally stopped beating myself up about dreams or contimplations about haveing an intimate relationship with another guy. At this time I am a Virgin. It was a long struggle to finally free myself sexually. I am so happy I did or at least commited to trying. A few years ago I almost went out to the bars and found a one night stand. I was so uncomfortable. I am so glad that i didnt do anything, for many reasons I want to find a guy who I can be a close friend with first of all. A complete hey im and a virgin first time relationship. IM 35 now and sometimes its so hard to deal with these feelings.

I live in a small community and cant have much involvement about this in my area. I dont think much of online dateing. So I think I should be traveling out of town and checking out some clubs because I am so scared of trying to find someone around here interested in this kind of friendship.

For many reasons I feel like that first man who I have a intimate relationship has to be so many things to me , with conditions and commitments but not anything less than a solid understanding of each other , giving , trust, promise and a indescribable amount of passion for each other. Right now I have about 4 pages of thoughts of how my first time should be and how i have come to desire it. LOL and thats just an outline. I have some feeling that dont make sence at all. Like a first time experience on the edge of love, but unsure how ill handle it. However I can assure myself an offering of somekind of friendship and commitment to this person forever, for certain always someone very special to me. A sincere desire for something magical lives in my mind.....

Being a person with a free mind isnt easy. I suppose I wrote this for everyone else and not so much for myself. I know someday someway Ill find the man im looking for, finally help me understand this new freedom.

Cheers

:flag1: :male:

revol
Oct 16, 2005, 8:02 PM
YOu are so correct.WHere does a first timer meet any one. Those poor folks who live in small towns do not really have access to what they desire. That is why I thought of the idea of having local get togethers of likeminded individuls. Experience and novices of wither gender. Alas, not one person has replyed to my thread about this subject. Of course that is understandable. But, I really think that if people ,in small groups, could get together, then it would be safer for all involved and discrete.

Looking for First
Oct 16, 2005, 8:35 PM
I am in the same boat. I want it to be a relaxed and comfortable setting. I also live in a small town that would not understand. I will have to travel but that is a lot of pressure too. Does anyone know of a cruise or vacation spot where you can just be yourself??'