PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones Cologne or Perfume

Toad82
Aug 7, 2007, 1:06 AM
I was wondering if any one has used cologne or perfume with pheromones and if you thought it worked the way it is suppose to. The research I have done has not really proved it one way or another, just gave opinions of the makers and consumers. It is some what a 50 - 50. Thanks,

RJ :lokai:

justafriend
Aug 7, 2007, 1:52 AM
Since you produce pheromones naturally I don't see the point of buying them. This thread kinda relates to another about body odor or wearing cologne. My theory is that if you buy a cologne that covers up your natural pheromones and has artificial pheromones in it you will attract an artificial person. :tongue:

Toad82
Aug 7, 2007, 2:53 AM
Thanks for the response. For the record I am just curious and can’t get it out of my head. Saw an ad for cologne and the colognes with the pheromones were a lot more. Just wanting to find out if they were screwing people or not.

RJ :lokai:

kitten
Aug 7, 2007, 3:48 AM
I would not spend the extra money. Cologne, body sprays, & perfumes can be mood enhancers for yourself or your partner but your pheromones are your own. If you are in the mood or in your zone - you will emit plenty!

Good question! and good luck... :)

hugs,

deeTM
Aug 7, 2007, 8:23 AM
I once knew a guy that wore a pheromone cologne. It never seemed to get him anywhere. I always thought it was a crock, lol.

the mage
Aug 7, 2007, 11:21 AM
They are a lie......
Just more sales gimick.

My Lady's I call 'em "hermerones' make me nuts once a month on schedule.