PDA

View Full Version : so many cocks...

strummer
Aug 6, 2007, 11:54 PM
describe the variety of cocks you have been with. the first, the last, your favorite, sizes, shapes etc.

Long Duck Dong
Aug 7, 2007, 12:06 AM
sorry but I am a bit busy and describing that lot would take me a few weeks of writing

I have been with many people that have cocks, and all have been unique, interesting and upstanding dicks.....

my most favourite cock must be my own, its the one I play with the most, its been a life long friend, and despite the amount of times I beat it senseless, it never leaves......

*sighs* most many cocks to share about and so little time ....

kitten
Aug 7, 2007, 3:04 AM
I never kiss and tell...but thanks for asking...

Doggie_Wood
Aug 7, 2007, 5:24 AM
.. mummmbbbleee mmuuummmbbble, <cough> I'm sorry, what was the question again, I was preoccupied and had my mouth full. :bigrin:

:doggie:

DiamondDog
Aug 7, 2007, 12:44 PM
A guy's face, his personality, and the whole package of who he is as a person are what turn me on more than a guy's cock.

Put it this way I can look at tons of cockshots where there's no face and I'll get aroused but in order to finish I like to see a man's face. ;)

Sarasvati
Aug 7, 2007, 3:21 PM
My interest in men is solely sexual. They don't need personalities - just bodies (don't take that too seriously).

And therefore they need to be big and thick - and not curly.

My best was massive

hillwalker54
Aug 7, 2007, 3:46 PM
my most favourite cock must be my own, its the one I play with the most, its been a life long friend, and despite the amount of times I beat it senseless, it never leaves....

:) That was great LDD LOL! And i have to agree it's so true! Here;s to a lifelong friend!

swans
Aug 8, 2007, 7:59 AM
describe the variety of cocks you have been with. the first, the last, your favorite, sizes, shapes etc.

The best cocks (in every way) are the two I occasionally get to play with when I meet up with my two mates for some kinky mmm fun (latex gear, vacuum beds, shrink wrap etc)

Both cocks, including my own, are a nice size and, when eroused, become thick and smooth, pointing proud above heavy shaved balls and have very big silky red nobs at their tips.

A good looking cock for me, regardless of its size or length, has to have a big swollen nob at the end.

bhg08054
Aug 8, 2007, 6:34 PM

To me, the most important part is how nice and warm they are. Then how they feel, kinda soft on the outside, firm on the inside.

The one with the PA was interesting, already I didn't really like it when the metal hit the teeth in the back of my mouth.

Strange, but even when I look at the pics, it's still these things I think of, rather than how the looked.....

billy_campbell
Aug 8, 2007, 7:02 PM
Pick out the one you like the most:

http://ejacu.com/pics.html