PDA

View Full Version : Swallowing

MikeC
Aug 5, 2007, 10:55 AM
Originally I thought this would be a topic for just bi men, but if you ladies out there want to contribute your thoughts, please do so.

I've been in a bisexual relationship with the same guy for almost 7 yrs now. My wife is aware of it and she's fine with it since she considers herself bi as well.
During sex, my guy and I would always warn the other when we were about to cum, so we wouldn't inadvertently swallow any. At first, this was for safety reasons, but now that we know each other so well, that isn't an issue. I think I had a mental block about tasting his cum...would I like it; would I gag on it; what would it taste like?
I know I had tasted some of his precum during oral sex, and it wasn't bad, so one day about a year ago, I finally went for it. After he had shot his load, I licked some of his cum off the head of his cock, and tasted it. No gagging; no awful taste....almost a neutral taste. He's a very clean person, and doesn't eat very strong foods.
Now, after he cums, I take him gently into my mouth, and gently suck him. The taste of his cum is familiar to me now, and I'm fine with it. I'd like to see if I can get him hard again, and make him shoot again. I don't think he has ever tasted my cum...except for my precum, maybe.
The next hurdle I'd like to overcome is letting him cum in my mouth. Again, I think this is a mental thing since I'm already familiar with his taste. Since I know it would be a big turnon for him, I'd like to oblige him. One day I know I'll feel ready, and just let it happen, but that day hasn't arrived yet.
This is really more of a statement than a question, but if anyone who has had the experience of a guy shooting into your mouth would like to share their thoughts on it, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

welickit
Aug 5, 2007, 11:17 AM
I think we all have concerns when we get ready to go on to the next step. Like you I have a bi friend that I have known for several years. The wife enjoys joining us or simply watching as we play. It was a couple of years before we finally decided that bareback was ok. The wife absolutely hates rubbers and she and I both swallow. In todays world it pays to play safe if you are unsure. To us, no two loads ever taste the same. The wife likes to snowball and she is totally in to having her cream pie eaten (or when available she enjoys eating the pie). Everyone is different and goes at their own pace. Take your time and enjoy the moment, when the mood of the moment is right everything will cum together.

stillconfused
Aug 5, 2007, 12:49 PM
I swallowed my very first time, it's not a big deal. It tastes ok and your s/o will appreciate the effort. Might even love you for it. It might sound a little irresponsible with aids and other stds etc. but you are less likely to contract a disease from oral sex than anal or vaginal sex. Hi Gene!

redheadhoneycat
Aug 5, 2007, 3:11 PM
For me I never pull away....it really is a turn on for my husband to cum in my mouth and to swallow. I enjoy it. Just take you time and only do what you feel comfortable doing.Good luck. :flag4:

DiamondDog
Aug 5, 2007, 5:13 PM
I only swallow my own semen I don't swallow anyone else's semen.

ohbimale
Aug 6, 2007, 12:56 AM
I went through the same issues with my first serious lets get naked and go all the way boyfriend in my mid twenties. He insisted on rubbers out of fear. Never got him to get over that. But he was a good kisser. I prefer to swallow my man's load. I like the taste and texture of his cum. Plus it drives him wild - in a good way - when I take his cock back in my mouth and start pleasuring him right after he cums. I also agree with stillconfused - You are less likely to contract an std from oral sex versus anal or vaginal. So go with what feels right and good. Happy cock sucking. :bipride: :male: :male:

bim469ky
Aug 6, 2007, 2:25 AM
Iwas nervouse my first time I swallowed, but glad I did was a huge turn on. :flag4: :male:

anteak
Aug 6, 2007, 8:45 AM
Curiosity has always been my guideline. In HS my buddy and I was curious to know what it felt like to put our hard cocks into someone else's body??? So we started ass fucking each other. I got married and wondered what a pussy tasted like??? So I eventually ate my wifes wonderful pussy. Pussy eating became my lifelong passion. I eventualy learned to eat my oun cum.In my 40's a friend of mine sucked my cock and swallowed. I got to wondering what a cock felt like in my mouth so on a visit to a gay bath (I usually went to get fucked) I sucked a cock, wan't bad, next step was to let someone cum in my mouth. I always spit it out, then once I had a cock pressed to the back of my throat when he said "I'm cummin" I just left it there and let him shoot, no problem, no cum in my mouth, didn't even have to swallow. Several years later I was sucking a nice cock and when he said those magic words, I'm cummin" I decided to let him shoot and swallow. We only met 4 times but I sucked and swallowed each time. He claimed to be straight and didn't suck. At present I have a 65 yo Dr. That I suck and swallow, sometimes deepthroating and sometimes I hold it in my mouth, show him my mouthful then swallow. He always recips. I'm not cum hungry and experience little or no taste, mostly texture. It usually depends on the guy/cock if I swallow or not. I would love to eat a pussy and have her experience an orgasm, but at 84, I don't know any gals that wants to have sex, so all of my sex has been M2M

DiamondDog
Aug 6, 2007, 9:51 AM
I also agree with stillconfused - You are less likely to contract an std from oral sex versus anal or vaginal. So go with what feels right and good. Happy cock sucking.

That's not necessarily true.

You can easily get common/garden variety STDs like herpes, HPV (warts), Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Hepatitis A, Syphilis, from giving oral sex.

Your chances for getting HIV are lower but they're still there if you swallow or let someone cum in your mouth, or they have a high viral load and you taste their pre cum as that's how people become Poz/HIV+ or get really sick from the other STDs listed from giving oral sex and swallowing or letting someone cum in their mouth.

Yeah the other STDs won't kill you but they must be horrible to have and some have become resistant to medications/treatments.

Reciving oral sex you can get Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes, and Syphilis but HIV is practically impossible to get as long as you have a healty cock (no cuts/sores/leisons from STDs).

fishfry29
Aug 6, 2007, 11:12 AM
Condoms take away some of the feelings and intmacys with oral sex, but I can feel it in my mouth when a man cums in the condom. And I am pretty sure I willl be around to suck cock another day as my chances of contracting something horrible are lowered. Its the price we have to pay to stay healthy unless both partners are tested regularly. I love to take cum and swallow, but Im afraid those days are over .

yewtahjim
Aug 6, 2007, 11:53 AM
My early sucking days, any partners I had were like me, too young to have semen, but did have orgasms as such....but after my first suck off by a neighbor gay, and his swallowing, I returned the favor and sucked him to climax and swallowed...I honestly felt I would never do that again, but thankfully I did, second time with him was a bit better, third even best and from that point I didn't suck unless I was willing to swallow....in other words, if they were not likeable or attractive enough for me to swallow their cum, I didnt suck. But even now, tho I dont have a steady, I do hunger for it, but new people either have a condom or do not cum in my mouth and to be perfectly honest, I HATE std's cause I do miss the tastes, the textures, the pleasure of swallowing.

sask_bi
Aug 6, 2007, 1:15 PM
I swallow because I don't like condoms and I want to give the guy a blow job to completion. I love feeling his cock get harder and stiffer, until he shoots his load of cum into my waiting mouth. I then swallow it all and lick up any cum that is still on his cock. I am careful of the partners I choose.

dickhand
Aug 7, 2007, 3:22 PM
I swallow . If he pulls out and makes a mess I lick it clean . Love creampies . If I pull out and make a mess , I lick that up as well .

amcu48
Aug 7, 2007, 7:15 PM
I swallow and now am looking for a younger guy that wants to get sucked off or anyone that has a big load. My first time and second time I didn,t swallow but the last few times I started swallowing and liked it. Its been about 5 years since my last experiance. I was up in age when I had a guy shoot in my mouth, but I had some youth experiances and one in college that was my roomie and he was passed out. He never knew it and didn't get hard. When I was around 6 or 7 an older man took me off in the woods and sucked my little dick and that got me wanting to try it. :bigrin:

BiGuy87
Aug 7, 2007, 7:50 PM
I swallow and now am looking for a younger guy that wants to get sucked off or anyone that has a big load. My first time and second time I didn,t swallow but the last few times I started swallowing and liked it. Its been about 5 years since my last experiance. I was up in age when I had a guy shoot in my mouth, but I had some youth experiances and one in college that was my roomie and he was passed out. He never knew it and didn't get hard. When I was around 6 or 7 an older man took me off in the woods and sucked my little dick and that got me wanting to try it. :bigrin:

Oh my..

Er.

To commit to the topic, I haven't done either, but I have tasted my own cum if that qualifies as a response.

"Licking it up" may be a little too much, though. http://main.bisexual.com/forum//images/icons/icon12.gif

I don't know; maybe I'm just inexperienced.

:)

dhatpc
Aug 7, 2007, 8:04 PM
Have never sucked another guy off, nor tasted anyone else's cum. But I have tasted mine. Not bad. But after I cum I don't have the strong desire to taste cum, so it is somewhat anti-climatic ( no pun intended). I have tried to suck my own cock, to no avail, but when I was curled up with my legs over my head, I did shoot a couple of loads in my mouth, on my face etc.

Diana_TS
Aug 7, 2007, 8:32 PM
Like Dhatpc, I have tasted my own cum and loved it, but after I cum, I too loose the desire to lap it up. But love to play so I have pre-cum available for my enjoyment for a long time. Other men, I have swallowed for a few men over the years, and have enjoyed the taste and the erotic experience is exciting and really gets me trembling. My wife use to bed other men, with my encouragement, and I use to love to lick her clean when she was finished, before enjoying sex with her myself. So do I swallow, whenever I can!! :2cents: :color:

innaminka
Aug 8, 2007, 4:41 AM
having been in a loving relationship for 17 years with my husband - yes, tasting his semen happened. Its just a natural result of our loving.
Its no big deal - sometimes I'll swallow - sometimes I'll let it dribble. i have no pre-planning when it comes to the actual event.
Taste? caramel would be better .. :tong: but he's my husband and what he's got will do.
Yes, I have swallowed other's - but perhaps that's in times past.
I think most women consider some form of mouth/semen contact a healthy, lovig part of a relationship.

As far as safety goes, well, the "experts" say there is a reduced risk of transmission of STD's through mouth/semen contact. How well do you know your partner?

swans
Aug 8, 2007, 7:37 AM
Originally I thought this would be a topic for just bi men, but if you ladies out there want to contribute your thoughts, please do so.

I've been in a bisexual relationship with the same guy for almost 7 yrs now. My wife is aware of it and she's fine with it since she considers herself bi as well.
During sex, my guy and I would always warn the other when we were about to cum, so we wouldn't inadvertently swallow any. At first, this was for safety reasons, but now that we know each other so well, that isn't an issue. I think I had a mental block about tasting his cum...would I like it; would I gag on it; what would it taste like?
I know I had tasted some of his precum during oral sex, and it wasn't bad, so one day about a year ago, I finally went for it. After he had shot his load, I licked some of his cum off the head of his cock, and tasted it. No gagging; no awful taste....almost a neutral taste. He's a very clean person, and doesn't eat very strong foods.
Now, after he cums, I take him gently into my mouth, and gently suck him. The taste of his cum is familiar to me now, and I'm fine with it. I'd like to see if I can get him hard again, and make him shoot again. I don't think he has ever tasted my cum...except for my precum, maybe.
The next hurdle I'd like to overcome is letting him cum in my mouth. Again, I think this is a mental thing since I'm already familiar with his taste. Since I know it would be a big turnon for him, I'd like to oblige him. One day I know I'll feel ready, and just let it happen, but that day hasn't arrived yet.
This is really more of a statement than a question, but if anyone who has had the experience of a guy shooting into your mouth would like to share their thoughts on it, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

When we were in our teens my school mate and I were not that adventurous and although we both loved to make each other ejaculate using our mouths (often in a 69), we would always pull away and soak each others faces with our cum. But it wasnt long after admitting that we liked the taste of each others pre-cum that we agreed, when we next 69'd, to try swallowing a little if we came at the same time.
Although we now both ALWAYS finish that way- drinking each others spunk (making sure we have made a mess of each others faces first- and sometimes now with a third like minded friend), I think our first innocent experience when we were just two young school mates on a camping holiday together, getting drunk one night in a hot tent with just a candle flame for light, was the horniest.

littlej1019
Aug 9, 2007, 6:11 PM
It took me a few times before I swallowed, too. The first couple of blowjobs I gave, I pulled away and jerked it to a finish, spraying cum wherever. But then I got to thinking...How do I feel when someone blows me and doesn't finish with their mouth? Ever since then, it's been swallowing. I enjoy feeling that hot spray hit the back of my throat, the still-hard cock twitching on my tongue. Good stuff.

biwords
Aug 9, 2007, 6:24 PM
It took me a few times before I swallowed, too. The first couple of blowjobs I gave, I pulled away and jerked it to a finish, spraying cum wherever. But then I got to thinking...How do I feel when someone blows me and doesn't finish with their mouth? Ever since then, it's been swallowing. I enjoy feeling that hot spray hit the back of my throat, the still-hard cock twitching on my tongue. Good stuff.

On the other hand we have this frightening story out of Montreal, which could be a portent of things to come elsewhere in North America:

Gonorrhea comeback raises alarm in Montreal
Aug 07, 2007 04:30 AM

MONTREAL–It is often branded as Canada's sexiest city, but public health officials recently issued a stark reminder that Montreal's carnal side has its perils.

According to new figures, gonorrhea is making a monster comeback in Quebec's largest city.

In Montreal, where roughly three of every four of Quebec's gonorrhea cases were reported in 2006, the numbers have shot up by 65 per cent in the last five years.

Similar trends have been noted in other major cities, but Montreal seems to be setting itself apart.

"Clearly we are seeing a major increase in high-risk sexual behaviour. ... It's quite discouraging. I think we're basically back to where we were in the early 1980s," said Dr. Réjean Thomas, founder of l'Actuel, a Montreal AIDS clinic.

Thomas said the 40 per cent hike in the number of reported cases of gonorrhea in 2006 – the province chalked up 1,299 infections – is an ominous portent.

That's because in Quebec, 30 per cent of those infected can't be treated with regular antibiotics because the gonorrhea strain has become drug-resistant, compared with 7 per cent in 2004.

Sexually transmitted disease researchers also note the correlation between the prevalence of gonorrhea, chlamydia and syphilis and the incidence of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.

"Gonorrhea is nowhere near as serious as HIV, but it is a reflection of sorts, and I think that very soon we're going to see an explosion in the number of HIV and AIDS cases again," Thomas said.

Researchers at Quebec's Institut national de santé publique compiled the data, and noted that "the control of this infection must constitute a public health priority by the mere fact of its prevalence in certain populations and its consequences on fertility."

Gonorrhea is especially prevalent among men aged 20 to 29 and women who are between 15 and 24...

Quebec officials also suggest that the number of cases is likely a conservative estimate of the true picture. In many cases, family doctors don't report cases and routinely prescribe treatment without sending away for lab results.

Thomas added that in recent years he has treated increasingly virulent strains of gonorrhea, and that travel habits and tourism have brought diseases to Montreal that were previously unheard of.

According to l'Actuel's records, the number of syphilis cases it treats topped 400 last year, and will be more than 500 next year.

"To give some perspective, we had three cases in the entire province in 1998. And more than half the people who contract syphilis are HIV-positive," Thomas said.

The complete story can be found at http://www.thestar.com/News/Canada/article/243790.

Thomas suggests that changes to Quebec's sex-education practices may be playing a role here. But a recent Pride event in Montreal was attended by gay Torontonians, some of whom also travel to NY and San Francisco...you get the picture.

The other week, on my first-ever trip to a bathhouse, I somewhat recklessly allowed a stranger to go down on me skin-to-skin; but in reciprocating I insisted on a condom. My gay cousin laughed at me for being so cautious....but he still brought this story to my attention a few days ago. Soooo....are we looking at a situation where the bareback blowjob will come to be regarded in much the same way as bareback anal sex?

DiamondDog
Aug 9, 2007, 7:19 PM
On the other hand we have this frightening story out of Montreal, which could be a portent of things to come elsewhere in North America:

Gonorrhea comeback raises alarm in Montreal
Aug 07, 2007 04:30 AM

MONTREAL–It is often branded as Canada's sexiest city, but public health officials recently issued a stark reminder that Montreal's carnal side has its perils.

According to new figures, gonorrhea is making a monster comeback in Quebec's largest city.

In Montreal, where roughly three of every four of Quebec's gonorrhea cases were reported in 2006, the numbers have shot up by 65 per cent in the last five years.

Similar trends have been noted in other major cities, but Montreal seems to be setting itself apart.

"Clearly we are seeing a major increase in high-risk sexual behaviour. ... It's quite discouraging. I think we're basically back to where we were in the early 1980s," said Dr. Réjean Thomas, founder of l'Actuel, a Montreal AIDS clinic.

Thomas said the 40 per cent hike in the number of reported cases of gonorrhea in 2006 – the province chalked up 1,299 infections – is an ominous portent.

That's because in Quebec, 30 per cent of those infected can't be treated with regular antibiotics because the gonorrhea strain has become drug-resistant, compared with 7 per cent in 2004.

Sexually transmitted disease researchers also note the correlation between the prevalence of gonorrhea, chlamydia and syphilis and the incidence of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.

"Gonorrhea is nowhere near as serious as HIV, but it is a reflection of sorts, and I think that very soon we're going to see an explosion in the number of HIV and AIDS cases again," Thomas said.

Researchers at Quebec's Institut national de santé publique compiled the data, and noted that "the control of this infection must constitute a public health priority by the mere fact of its prevalence in certain populations and its consequences on fertility."

Gonorrhea is especially prevalent among men aged 20 to 29 and women who are between 15 and 24...

Quebec officials also suggest that the number of cases is likely a conservative estimate of the true picture. In many cases, family doctors don't report cases and routinely prescribe treatment without sending away for lab results.

Thomas added that in recent years he has treated increasingly virulent strains of gonorrhea, and that travel habits and tourism have brought diseases to Montreal that were previously unheard of.

According to l'Actuel's records, the number of syphilis cases it treats topped 400 last year, and will be more than 500 next year.

"To give some perspective, we had three cases in the entire province in 1998. And more than half the people who contract syphilis are HIV-positive," Thomas said.

The complete story can be found at http://www.thestar.com/News/Canada/article/243790.

Thomas suggests that changes to Quebec's sex-education practices may be playing a role here. But a recent Pride event in Montreal was attended by gay Torontonians, some of whom also travel to NY and San Francisco...you get the picture.

The other week, on my first-ever trip to a bathhouse, I somewhat recklessly allowed a stranger to go down on me skin-to-skin; but in reciprocating I insisted on a condom. My gay cousin laughed at me for being so cautious....but he still brought this story to my attention a few days ago. Soooo....are we looking at a situation where the bareback blowjob will come to be regarded in much the same way as bareback anal sex?

Your cousin should be reminded that the 1970s and early 1980s are over, and that you can get HIV and other STDs from giving oral sex.

Gonorrhea is around and some strains of it are resistant to medications and anti-biotics.

Also syphilis is around in big numbers too and many people have it but don't know it since they don't get tested and it can be asymptomatic likewise with HIV.

I've also heard of nasty cases of syphilis and Gonorrhea where people have gotten the discharge from their genitals and they get the disease in their mouth!

I have lots of gay/bi male friends who the only sex they'll do with strangers or people who they don't know if they're clean or not with tests, is mutual jack off, rubbing around, and maybe they'll get a blowjob but they won't give one.

Or they'll do bondage/SM where there's little/no fluid transmission at all like spanking, flogging, paddling, bondage, cum control/CBT, and whipping.

Even just getting oral sex you're not always safe from STDs.

A friend of mine got Gonorrhea from only getting oral sex at a campground.

There are Gonorrhea/syphilis outbreaks in all places across north america.

When I lived in a very rural part of my state there was a big syphilis outbreak there and while I didn't get it as I was picky about who I did what with I still got tested and I turned out fine and negative from all STDs.

I've read and been told about how friends in other cities such as Atlanta, L.A., SF, rural upstate NY/PA, and Boston have gotten HIV/gonorrhea/syphilis.

jay_1981
Aug 10, 2007, 4:08 AM
i endeup swallowing on my first time, i liked it so i do it now when ever i go down

ForbiddenWindow
Aug 10, 2007, 6:20 AM
I always get std tested with my partner, if its a long term relationship once a year suffices. That way if everything is clean, I'm pretty much open to anything. I've yet to give oral to a guy but I will go get a std test with him before we do anything. Relationship is all about building trust right?

FW

swans
Aug 10, 2007, 7:00 AM

If its big loads you're after you should see the amount me and my two bi buddies produce together after a heavy session! Messy!!

warmpuppy
Aug 10, 2007, 8:53 AM
I swallowed the first time I sucked cock (with an Air Force friend). Changed my life forever.....I swallow each time. There's a magic about it that is hard to explain.

woodyapron
Aug 11, 2007, 2:17 PM
I fellate my large cocked roomate daily. He produces a very large amount of semen and i love to bring him to orgasm.

Thomas:bi-curious
Aug 11, 2007, 3:20 PM
I am 38 years old and have had one guy that I fellated. i loved having his cock in mym outh and we 69'd for long time. Fnally I cam in his mouth as he fucked me with ah uge dildo. i Love to eat my own cum and have gotten good at cumming in my mouth if i lie over on my back. Cannot quite auto-fellate yet. I wish this guy would have cum in my mouth but he did not. I would LOVE to swallow!!

laloo3
Aug 12, 2007, 10:02 AM
Cum has a somewhat sharp taste, in the salty family, like anchovies. The texture is similar to taking a spoonful of chocolate syrup. So enjoying a mouthful of cum is an acquired taste, like wine or coffee. Most cocksuckers I know enjoy the taste as well as the sensation of a man spurting in the mouth. Moreover, I feel fairly strongly that it is bad etiquette to either remove the cock just before orgasm or spit out the cum. Cum is a gift from you partner and it deserves to be cherished and treated as such. Most men will be understanding that a beginner or mouth virgin may need a little patience. And for the man who prefers minimizing the taste, having your partner orgasm deep in the throat means that almost all of the semen is ejected well beyond the taste buds.

y4uasking
Aug 12, 2007, 4:03 PM
I don't swallow but thats because I love to have a guy cum on my face!

lindor1611
Aug 12, 2007, 4:05 PM
hi everyone,still looking for my first time so swallowing is beyond my realm at the moment

DiamondDog
Aug 12, 2007, 4:56 PM
hi everyone,still looking for my first time so swallowing is beyond my realm at the moment

Don't hold your breath.
IME it's rather overrated and not a big deal at all.

Plus you are safer NOT swallowing another person's semen at all or letting them cum in your mouth.

Also avoid deep throating. This can irritate the lining of the throat, making it easier for HIV and STDs to enter the body, and don't let someone cum down your throat like someone else wrote about here as you can get HIV and other STDs this way.

laloo3
Aug 12, 2007, 6:09 PM
I have NEVER heard of anyone getting an irritated throat from deep throat. Admittedly I am only 7", but I've never heard it about some of my larger friewnds either

dougbi
Aug 12, 2007, 10:06 PM
Have never sucked another guy off, nor tasted anyone else's cum. But I have tasted mine. Not bad. But after I cum I don't have the strong desire to taste cum, so it is somewhat anti-climatic ( no pun intended). I have tried to suck my own cock, to no avail, but when I was curled up with my legs over my head, I did shoot a couple of loads in my mouth, on my face etc.

I have sucked off a few guys and swallowed on occasion... and had reciprication.. but I have to agree... after the climax, whether it is mine or theirs, I lose interest in the cum pretty quickly... Though I am still interested in the guy (or myself if I am alone)... I had a GF who seemed to do it out of a sense of duty... and (I think) in an effort to discourage me from cumming in her mouth would snowball me... she had no idea I had been tasting my cum since I could cum...:flag4:

DiamondDog
Aug 12, 2007, 10:24 PM
I have NEVER heard of anyone getting an irritated throat from deep throat. Admittedly I am only 7", but I've never heard it about some of my larger friewnds either

I don't think it's something that you can see or feel.

Anyway I got that information I posted from reputable HIV/STD/safer sex info sites.

biwords
Aug 12, 2007, 11:04 PM
[QUOTE=laloo3;71668]Cum is a gift from your partner [QUOTE]

Yes, and so is an STD...the gift that keeps on giving.

ds6220
Aug 13, 2007, 2:31 PM
I have only had one Bi (gay) experience. I chatted with this guy online for a while and we turned each other on so much we decided to meet (risky, I know). We ended up in the woods behind a rest stop (the Burger King was still in view, but I am pretty sure no one could see us). He was not that good at sucking and I had to help him by stroking myself at the same time but when I was on my knees before him I used just my mouth and I knew that this may be the only chance I get so I wanted to take as much of it as I could, he did warn me but I kept on sucking. I think that must have turned him on some more. I wish I could say I took his whole load but the first few shots made me gag a little so I swallowed what I could and stroked him off the rest of the way. I really want another shot (:rolleyes:) at it again though as I am a bit dissapointed in myself. (I also think a facial would be pretty hot so I guess I need either 2 men at once or two more tries:male::tongue:)

the sacred night
Aug 17, 2007, 2:33 AM
the std thing is a concern if you just met the person, but if you're in a closed relationship, swallowing doesn't have to be dangerous. doesn't necessarily mean it's for everyone, but still.

justafriend
Aug 17, 2007, 11:36 AM
Thank you Sacred Night, my thoughts exactly. Let's see now. Where was I?

The first time I gave a blow job I learned 3 things. 1) I liked it. 2) I was good at it. 3) I'm a swallower, not a spitter :tongue:

stargazer
Aug 20, 2007, 8:48 AM
Well, Mike

I myself am very curious about having someone cum in mouth, I know I prefer to watch myself squirting on my wife's breasts, or let her stroke me while i cum on my stomach, she and I both like to watch it squirting, and then she will lick it gently as you had mentioned.

But Still would like try having someone shoot his cum in my mouth.

Thanks for the post which generated some very interesting opinions

Stargazer

swans
Aug 20, 2007, 9:28 AM
I have only had one Bi (gay) experience. I chatted with this guy online for a while and we turned each other on so much we decided to meet (risky, I know). We ended up in the woods behind a rest stop (the Burger King was still in view, but I am pretty sure no one could see us). He was not that good at sucking and I had to help him by stroking myself at the same time but when I was on my knees before him I used just my mouth and I knew that this may be the only chance I get so I wanted to take as much of it as I could, he did warn me but I kept on sucking. I think that must have turned him on some more. I wish I could say I took his whole load but the first few shots made me gag a little so I swallowed what I could and stroked him off the rest of the way. I really want another shot (:rolleyes:) at it again though as I am a bit dissapointed in myself. (I also think a facial would be pretty hot so I guess I need either 2 men at once or two more tries:male::tongue:)

Having a facial from two men is VERY HOT- take it from me

laloo3
Aug 20, 2007, 1:04 PM
[QUOTE=laloo3;71668]Cum is a gift from your partner [QUOTE]

Yes, and so is an STD...the gift that keeps on giving.

No question but real caution is a must today, re stds. It pays to go slow and really know your partner before having sex. but having agreed with that very important point I still don't believe anyone gets irritation from taking cock in deep. The one limit regarding this is a penis so large it cannot fit in the throat proper and enters or attempts to enter the esophagus. However, almopst all men (or women) can accommodate a 9" or even 10" penis with no problem once the gag reflex is extinguished.

69phoenix
May 23, 2008, 7:55 PM
I swallow most of the time, the rest of the time I love it shot all over my face.

biguy4u2c
May 24, 2008, 4:59 AM
It was about 15 months from the time I started seeing my first significant other, that i tasted (besides his precum) the extent of his load. That was it, I was hooked. The thick texture and sometimes undescribale taste I enjoyed.The real turn-on for me is the pulsing, and throbbing of the male in my mouth and throat. Just use your "Best Judgement" and don't do anything u are not comfortable with.LOL

bi_guy_za
May 25, 2008, 2:35 AM
I've been having a thing with a guy for the past couple of months. When he goes down on me and I cum, he doesn't swallow, he goes and spits it out. Doesn't bother or offend me. I wish he would just because it's kinkier. I swallowed his for the first time a couple of days ago. It was the first time I'd ever swallowed someone else's cum. Not that bad at all. But doing it makes the whole moment so hot :bigrin:

ncbike33
May 25, 2008, 6:35 PM
mmmmm yummy

CurMarDude
May 26, 2008, 12:13 AM
Ive been swallowing my own for years, and actually began tasting it the very first time I came. Wife isn't into much at all, and I've tasted one other dude's once while swinging with them after he came in her, and tasting and swallowing seems to be something that really gets me turned on moreso than many other things. So its been somewhat of a fascination of mine ever since the beginning. There's a group over in Yahoo Groups related to tasting cum, swallowing, etc. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/str8mentastingsemen

I find it interesting to read about others who are into tasting it, so that's a good place to share or read about other's interest in it.

cheetah45
Jun 5, 2008, 4:57 AM
For some reason I just love to swallow and especially enjoy the really large loads. I know what it feel like...I have swallowed since about my 3rd or 4th sucking.

sometimesitbethatway
Jun 5, 2008, 6:20 PM
now that I can say I've done it, I don't see what the big deal is... I've done it everytime. A lot of people (chicks) have told me it tastes nasty or that it chokes them. I havent had that problem and I enjoy doing it but not for the act, more so because it's being connected with my boyfriend - makes it more passionate I think

Cuntlapper
Jun 5, 2008, 10:12 PM
now that I can say I've done it, I don't see what the big deal is... I've done it everytime. A lot of people (chicks) have told me it tastes nasty or that it chokes them. I havent had that problem and I enjoy doing it but not for the act, more so because it's being connected with my boyfriend - makes it more passionate I think

What is your BF like? I HATE to swallow cum so I dont.