PDA

View Full Version : Kinda new so thought I'd say hi

SexybbwSharon
Oct 15, 2005, 5:50 PM
Hi there!
I've been a member for a couple of days now, reading the posts etc and thought I would introduce myself and say hello to you all!
Im Sharon, I have been bi-curious for a wee while now, I live with my fiance of five years in the NE Scotland UK.
I eventualy hope to find a woman to join us both, I am keen to explore my sexuality but would never do it without involving my fiance as i consider this to be cheating on him.
We have talked about it and he knows how i feel about other woman, we both love the idea of a threesum (that way i can explore without cheating) so bada-bing, we hope to have a 3sum!! :smilies15
Feel free to ask my anything and I promise to pop into chat often :)
Take care all you fab ppl
Sharon
xxx

codybear3
Oct 15, 2005, 8:13 PM
Welcome SexybbwSharon...Hope your time here is a very fun and exciting time. :) :paw: :paw:

arana
Oct 15, 2005, 9:09 PM
Welcome to our happily disfunctional family Sharon!!! I hope you enjoy yourself while here and will come to chat and meet us sometime.

Hugs,
Arana :tong:

Damon
Oct 16, 2005, 12:35 AM
(ring anouncer):

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME.. STEP right up.. DONT be shy.. EVERYONE'S a winner in this community.. :)

Have a great time and enjoy the many splendours of this wonderful place..

Damon

m.in.heels&hose
Oct 16, 2005, 9:58 AM
Hello sharon
just wanted to give you my greeting to the site as well!!!
and please do feel free to stop by the chat room and meet some of the "zanies" that includeds me as well! (lol)
this is a great site, its fun and informative too

yours truly
m.in.heels&hose :three:

gina42
Oct 16, 2005, 10:18 AM
hi sharon,
i hope you experience the same warm welcome that i received when i started comming here,there are alot of wonderful folks here and i have made some dear friends :) i do hope that you will join us in chat sometime,it is alot of fun....
gina42 :)

allbimyself
Oct 16, 2005, 10:52 AM
Sharon,

Welcome. Stop by chat and say hello. We really aren't as insane as we appear there, tho. Only half as much really. :)

allbi

DÆMØN
Oct 16, 2005, 6:30 PM
o0o0o A Sharon lyric ?
http://www.bobbydarin.com/sharon.html

csrakate
Oct 16, 2005, 6:34 PM
Welcome Sharon!

I hope you find all that you need here! There are some wonderful people here and the easiest way to get to know them is to come to chat now and then. It can be a bit crazy at times...and sometimes you can't get a word in edgewise...but it is certainly a lot of fun.

Look forward to seeing you!

Kate

Ratchick
Oct 16, 2005, 8:46 PM
Always wonderful to see new people:)
HUgs :)
RC

Mistya
Oct 16, 2005, 9:33 PM
:flag1: Welcome aboard...hope you will sit back and stay for awhile...take care

Bi-ten
Oct 16, 2005, 10:03 PM
A big welcome to you, I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do:)

P.S. Where does one find a girl like you????

Hugs

jo69guy
Oct 17, 2005, 11:55 AM
Welcome to the most friendly sight on the web! Enjoy yourself. :2cents:

SexybbwSharon
Oct 17, 2005, 5:19 PM
Thank you all for the wonderful welcome :bigrin: You all seem a great bunch (little crazy :tong: , so i know im gonna feel at home!) and i look forward to talking to some of you on chat.

o0o0o A Sharon lyric ?
http://www.bobbydarin.com/sharon.html

Hehehe Thanks Daemon, I've never heard of that b4, its fab! :bigrin:

P.S. Where does one find a girl like you????
Coming to a store near you! The new Sharon model is housetrained, and very easy to keep... All you have to do is feed plenty of chocolate and give her lots of sex and she lasts for years!! :bigrin: :bigrin: