PDA

View Full Version : AMBI's One-Year Anniversary Bash this Saturday!!!

Mimi
Jul 30, 2007, 7:21 PM
Are you in the Los Angeles area? Are you looking for a progressive bi/ambi/fluid network? Come to AMBI's 1-Year Anniversary Bash this Saturday for community, food, art, and live entertainment.

AMBI'S ONE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!
Saturday, August 4th
6pm - midnight
TOT Restaurant and MOCA in downtown LA

All bi, ambi, fluid, pansexual, bicuriuos, queer, and questioning individuals welcome (i.e., anyone on the bi spectrum, regardless of labels). Partners, friends, and allies can come too!

Please check out our website for more info on our monthly mixers and meetings. If you're interested in attending this event, please reply with your e-mail and I will send you the Evite.

Cheers,
Mimi
AMBI (A Meeting of Bi Individuals)
www.ambilosangeles.com
ambi_la@yahoo. com

Mimi
Aug 1, 2007, 4:41 PM
Only 3 more days till the Mixer! For those that a little shy, or not so out about their bisexuality, this is a great time to start meeting people in the Los Angeles area for some face-to-face (READ: offline) friendship and connection (like in the olden days, remember?? :tong: ). And what better way to learn to be MORE out, than by meeting people who are already out? Maybe you will meet a "big brother" or "big sister" to help show you the ropes. Maybe you will make a life-long friend. Maybe you will meet your soulmate!!! :) You'll never know unless you step away from that computer and join us!

Again, send me your e-mail and I will send you the Evite. RSVPs are required by Friday, August 3rd.

Cheers,
Mimi :flag2:

Mimi
Aug 3, 2007, 2:45 PM
ONLY 1 DAY LEFT...

AMBI's 1st Anniversary Bash
Saturday, August 4th
6:00pm
TOT Restaurant and MOCA in Downtown LA

--------------------------------
Top 10 Reasons to Go:
--------------------------------
10. Toasting to AMBI's 1st birthday
9. Learning more about AMBI
8. Learning more about bisexuailty
7. Enjoying yummy Japanese food at TOT
6. Getting a little art and culture at MOCA
5. Taking a risk in being more OUT and ABOUT
4. Catching up with old friends
3. Making new friends
2. Making new cute friends
1. Making a new cute friend that might possibly be more!!!!

Want the details? Send me your e-mail and I'll send you the evite.

RSVP's due by THE END OF TODAY. Don't miss out!!!

Cheers,
Mimi
AMBI (A Meeting of Bi Individuals)
www.ambilosangeles.com