PDA

View Full Version : what is the best way to approach somebody you don't know?

funhunter44
Jul 30, 2007, 5:46 PM
OK, today I am at the Grocery store when I notice a really hot man in the Produce dept. I have a thing for most Latin guys, but he was especially intriguing to me. The first thing that pops into my head is how much I'd like to dive into the rest room with him and check out his "cucumber", but I'm terribly uncomfortable with the idea of cruising a man in a non-gay environment. I try to make eye contact, but can't hold it for very long. Later, I end up two customers behind him in the same cashier lane. He sees me, I see him, he "adjusts" his crotch. I'm pretty sure he was not wearing underwear. Now my mind is going crazy with wondering if that crotch grab was a signal, or just wishful thinking on my part. I lick my lips...hoping to get that look that says "go for it, you've got the green light". He finishes checking out and leaves.I'm wondering to myself...how do other guys do this? We've all heard the stories of cruising men in all kinds of places, but I just can't get the dynamics of it. I'd love to know "how it's done".

CardShark
Jul 30, 2007, 9:28 PM
Hi :bigrin: My name is Matt usually works best for me...... :tong: