PDA

View Full Version : Reciprocating oral sex.

biChris_m
Jul 30, 2007, 2:33 AM
Here's a question for guys and gals who love oral sex. I guess this would fall under the issue of sexual etiquette. Do you expect to be reciprocated when you give oral sex? If you're the type who does not expect to be reciprocated when giving oral sex to other men, what else do you expect from your partner (apart from the obligatory, "thanks, that was great")?

stillconfused
Jul 30, 2007, 4:19 AM
I don't always expect it, I tend to like giving better than receiving anyway. Other times it's 69 and doesn't matter.

Chief8_2
Jul 30, 2007, 4:24 AM
I don't expect it but it is nice. :)

yewtahjim
Jul 30, 2007, 6:36 AM
Since I have always considered giving, as a very personal matter for me, I absolutely do not expect anything in return. Sort of like a Christmas present, given in love and caring, not expectation.

oralplus
Jul 30, 2007, 7:07 AM
The fact that i realy enjoy giving oral sex to my partener and i get a great plesure of seen him/her enjoying it is suficient for me. Yes also enjoy reciving it ....but i do not expect it. :tongue:

justafriend
Jul 30, 2007, 8:07 AM
Just friendship and respect. I've known (blown) a few supposedly straight guys who loved being serviced by a man but who wouldn't think of reciprocating. I'm an oral bottom and love sucking cock so that is fine with me. I've also known a few women who were the same way. Loved being done but were not comfortable reciprocating.

kitten
Jul 30, 2007, 8:51 AM
I love giving pleasure. No reciprocation is expected.
69 is always good and I am also not shy about give myself pleasure if my partner is not up for it.

someotherguy
Jul 30, 2007, 9:05 AM
It is OK to get a blow job without giving one back, but you should buy them a car.

MarieDelta
Jul 30, 2007, 10:22 AM
FWIW:

I'm not the type of person who could deal with someone who can't or won't reciprocate when it comes to sex.

If they can and it's just a one time thing, then that's cool I can deal with that.

But if it's never going to happen, I couldn't be with that person.

That being said, I'm not sure who gets the better end of a blow job anyways
I like both, so if youre with me I'd be more'n willing to do you first or vice versa.

But the hottest action (IMHO) is when two people give and take equally.

:2cents:

someotherguy
Jul 30, 2007, 10:41 AM
I like giving and couldn't care less about getting. It takes all kinds to make the world.

Merlin
Jul 30, 2007, 12:09 PM
Sex as in life with another person is about sharing. There is no expectation when you are with someone you really care about. In giving oral sex you share your body and your being through the touch and feel of the other to allow them to feel the exhileration. If they choose to give you that same feeling so be it, or they may choose to give you that feeling in some other way.

CUMM2LBV
Jul 30, 2007, 12:53 PM
Oral sex is a pretty intense and intimate activity. I just can't envision engaging in that kind of activity with someone who wouldn't return the favor...

TaylorMade
Jul 30, 2007, 2:42 PM
No reciprocation, no sex. I'm sorry. I put up with it once, but not gonna do it again.

Harsh, I know, but I can't help it.

*Taylor*

CardShark
Jul 30, 2007, 3:53 PM
Actually i prefer to go down on a girl rather than get a blowjob. I don't ever expect anything in return, but sometimes it is :cool: . As far as me giving a guy head??? Don't have alot of experience there.....would probably only happen in a threesome if something like that came up anyways ;)

the mage
Jul 30, 2007, 3:59 PM
I too, prefer to give oral over getting it.
I love giving the orgasm and take it all in when that is what it wanted.
I have been in 1 way scenes and knew going in that it was and that is fine.

chulainn2
Jul 30, 2007, 4:17 PM
hmmm, never had to cross that bridge. every lover i have been honoured to be with has been an equal participant. sometimes we have competed as to whom can best service the other.

versatileguy
Jul 30, 2007, 4:37 PM
I prefer giving over getting. I do not expect reciprocation during that session.

I'm fine with giving much more often than getting. I've been with women that never gave, and those relationships did not last. I just can't see a LTR with a woman that can't bring herself to ever go down on me. If she has that much of a hang up on such a mainstream sexual practice, then she probably is not a compatible sexual partner (although with the right kinds of kinkiness, I suppose an exception could be made.

A far as guys go, I'm be fine with just giving. Maybe if I had more experience under my belt, I might have different feelings.

funhunter44
Jul 30, 2007, 5:33 PM
Personally, I love giving oral sex to the extent that it doesn't matter whether I get it in return or not. I can't speak for the ladies, but I know there are plenty of gay or bi men who enjoy giving oral sex and do not expect or require reciprocation.

It's nice to be appreciated if you've done a good job :tongue:

arana
Jul 30, 2007, 5:39 PM
I never expect anything in return. Expectations lead to dissapointments. If the person you are with is a loving, caring individual they will want to please you as well...without obligations. Just a mutual love and admiration for one another and wanting to enjoy each other.

sixthickcut
Jul 30, 2007, 6:54 PM
i give as good as i get...69fav...pussy or cock...yummy yum yummy...sixthickcut :three:

welickit
Jul 30, 2007, 7:18 PM
We both rely on the mood of the moment. Every instance is new and different.

Doggie_Wood
Jul 30, 2007, 9:32 PM
If I am with someone and we are intimate, I, we, just go with the flow. Let it happen. As long as boundaries are respected and the main premis is pleasure and satisfaction, all is good. Nothing is expected except pleasure. Reciprocation or not.

jem_is_bi
Jul 30, 2007, 10:59 PM
I like a long session of giving pleasure, so I can concentration on the joy of fulfilling another's desires. However, I want my fun too. 69 and me astride their head works for me. This would be established before the fun started. If you dont express your plan of action, you cant complain about their reaction.

JEM

biChris_m
Jul 30, 2007, 11:02 PM
Thanks everyone. I guess its a case of "different strokes for different folks." I have met someone (a male friend) who is into giving oral sex so much that he doesn't want to be on the receiving end. Would he be considered an oral bottom? I'll have to find other ways to give him pleasure other than oral ;)

12voltman59
Jul 31, 2007, 12:27 AM
I fall into the category of liking to give oral-I do hope that the person will return in kind---and 69 is fun---"dinner for two"

While I would prefer the other person to reciprocate---it is not necessary

What I don't like---they only want to suck me and won't let me suck them!!!! Now that bites!!!! LOL--I wished it would suck!!! LOL

onewhocares
Jul 31, 2007, 1:23 AM
Well, I absolutly loving using my mouth on a man, love it more than I ever would have imagined. Since I had never been the recipient of receiving oral, I did not have that problem. Now, however, I have found a new interest. But as good as that is, I would much rather give than receive. Like life, you only get what you put into it...

Now, Someotherguy....I would not turn down say a new Black Jeep Commander if you park it in my driveway....I'll send you the address...

Belle

innaminka
Jul 31, 2007, 7:56 AM
Without being precious, oral sex is primarily an act of giving.
I will give my mouth because its my way of expressing either my love or my desire the recipient achieves satisfation.
There are no pre-requisites.
If there is a reciprocation - wonderful! If not, well i hope he/she enjoyed themselves.
I don't expect anything.

anteak
Jul 31, 2007, 8:15 AM
Either way. The man I am presantly sucking has a nice cock that I can DT. I have always sucked him first then he sucks me to completion. We did a 69 once, it was good but we haven't repeated. I'm afraid if he sucked me first I would lose the urge to suck him. When eating pussy if the lady indicates she wants to suck me thats fine but not expected or neccessary. In HS I had a gal that loved to suck cock and we fucked a lot. I didn't eat her pussy til we met 30 yrs later, then we fucked, sucked and I ate pussy. Ummm ummm good. :-)

dickhand
Jul 31, 2007, 9:28 AM
I love to give oral and experience their pleasure . I enjoy receiving as well but do not " require " it as part of a bargain or deal for sex . This is true of male or female partners . My late wife enjoyed my eating her to orgasm at the beginning of nearly all our sessions . Then whatever happened happened . Quite often I would enter her still quivering pussy and cum rather quickly myself . Sometimes she would attack my cock orally and not let up until I exploded in her mouth , at which time , she would immediatly crawl up and kiss me and share her prize . However , she didn't enjoy anal at all . My cousins wife on the other hand couldn't bare to let a cock between her lips . It just grossed her out to do it . She did enjoy my oral efforts though . A fine ride was always my reward . Quite often anally . My male cousin and I always reciprocated orally but if it was an anal encounter then I always received . He just doesn't enjoy being fucked like I do and that's o.k. with me . We are all dfiferent . Embrace it and work with it .

fishfry29
Jul 31, 2007, 11:39 AM
I too, love sucking cock and wouldent expect reciprocating. Knowing that my partner is exausted and probably out of the mood anyway, Im happy to have given one pleasure, and my reward was his orgasm. When one brings me to orgasm, I am dead and finished for a long time, and hope my partner will understand I cant repay him. I feel alot of forplay and pausing during sex will give both a sence of being appreciated

CUMM2LBV
Jul 31, 2007, 1:25 PM
Wow!!!!!!!!!

Looks like everyone chimed in on this one. So many I haven't been able to keep score and decide where the majority is. I do however have a theory and that is: people (man or woman) who enjoy being down there in the warm and dark places generally give the most mind blowing - world class orgasms.

Any comment on this one?

nessundorma
Jul 31, 2007, 3:34 PM
I think a lot of it depends on the mood the particular encounter, the person you're with, etc...

On the other hand, I think I'm a bit sexist--I don't really expect a woman to reciprocate since I hear or have heard quite a lot of how 'they don't like' going down on a guy...and I -love- going down on a woman so anything less than sheer enthusiasm for reciprocating makes me feel, frankly, guilty.

For guys though...I enjoy a nice bit of cock sucking in the right mood, but not -usually- as much as going down on a woman--part of it might have to do with women being more vocal usually. And I'm just more confident about my ability when it comes to pussy :-p But I digress....I suppose I do expect it more when it comes to sucking cock, but maybe it's just because I've heard fewer guys complain.

Now if you want a -real- discussion....which sex is better at sucking cock/licking pussy? :devil:

biChris_m
Jul 31, 2007, 10:27 PM
Now if you want a -real- discussion....which sex is better at sucking cock/licking pussy? :devil:

Let me be the first to answer this one. I'm sorry ladies, but guys seem to be better at sucking cock, at least based on my experiences...now if i can only find a woman who can prove me wrong :tong:

jem_is_bi
Jul 31, 2007, 10:53 PM

I am only speaking for myself. I am enthusiastic and good at sucking cock, although I have pleasured only two men. Do I need to provide performance details?
I am not enthusiastic about eating pussy, have never eaten pussy, and would not be disappointed if I never did. If a woman insisted, I likely would disappoint them. However, I would do better in the vaginal penetration category, which I enjoy.
Thus, my contribution to who is better at what is: I contribute to Men being better at sucking dick than women and I significantly drag down the average in men’s performance of oral sex on females.

JEM

junior8
Jul 31, 2007, 11:00 PM
Thats why i love to 69.Both parties are enjoying themselves and having a great time.I love to recieve as well as give.

onewhocares
Aug 1, 2007, 3:26 AM
Well now another question....

I guess that I am good at using my mouth on a man....I SO SO enjoy it and have gotten a few compliments in my day. Guess to me the sensation of having the tenderness and hardness in one luscious taste....Can never get enough of a man. (Recommendations furnished upon request)

My experiance with a woman is limited to one, and well, it was not something that I found enjoyable. It was unfair to the beautiful woman I was with to be honest. as I kept thinking that this would be nice if a man was doing it. She was patient and kind and most loving. but not for me...

Belle

biwords
Aug 1, 2007, 9:38 AM
Well now another question....

I guess that I am good at using my mouth on a man....I SO SO enjoy it and have gotten a few compliments in my day. Guess to me the sensation of having the tenderness and hardness in one luscious taste....Can never get enough of a man. (Recommendations furnished upon request)

My experiance with a woman is limited to one, and well, it was not something that I found enjoyable. It was unfair to the beautiful woman I was with to be honest. as I kept thinking that this would be nice if a man was doing it. She was patient and kind and most loving. but not for me...

Belle

I think the question got lost - ?

jem_is_bi
Aug 1, 2007, 10:21 PM
I think the question got lost - ?

A new question seem to have taken over the thread. Which is: Who gives better oral sex men or women. The original question generated polite but boring answers. This question probably has a scientifically valid answer, but I don’t know if the study has actually been conducted (That would be a fun study to conduct). Instead, we can give personal opinion, which can only be controversial.

JEM

CountryLover
Aug 1, 2007, 11:21 PM
I'm severely disappointed if I *don't* get to give my partner oral pleasure. Reciprocation isn't necessarily expected, since I have so much pleasure GIVING that I'll often have 2 or more orgasms before my partner finally explodes. Sometimes, *I* just want to give a long luscious blowjob, without wanting anything more than the reward of swallowing his sweetness.

On the topic of who's better ....I truly believe it's an individual thing, not a gender thing. My long time lover used to get blowjobs from gay guys a lot, ...before he met me....;) My husband now has been bi active a lot in the past and has told me I'm the best he's ever had. It's about skill, enthusiasm, desire - not the plumbing between the giver's legs!

DiamondDog
Aug 2, 2007, 2:28 AM
It's about skill, enthusiasm, desire - not the plumbing between the giver's legs!

gotta disagree there.

Guys know what guys want, when it comes to oral sex and masturbatory sex with other men, hands down!

Women don't know how to please a man with their hands or mouth as well as other men do since they don't know what it's like to have a penis/testicles/prostate, or what the certain stimulations feel like by touching a penis or using their mouth and hands on a penis.

I don't find that the vagina, a woman's mouth, or her hands stimulate a penis and other parts of male anatomy with the thoroughness & variety that men's fingers, hands, mouths, are capable of doing.

I've gotten oral/masturbatory sex from men where they were very subtle and did things that only men know how to do to each other and do correctly, and it was simply mindblowing!

JeanClaude
Aug 2, 2007, 10:15 AM
Im not a fan of 69. Sex is more about giving than receiving... and its difficult to concentrate completely on giving when your own nerves are being stimulated. At xmas, I use to want to give the biggest present...the one they wanted the most, and that phylosophy carries over onto the oral platform. Having been married for well over 10 years, and knowing sadly enough that my spouse does not enjoy going down on me... I have come to never expect it...or anticipate it. In fact, when she does, as seldom as it occurs, I know in my heart that she doesnt want to, so my libido isnt going to respond to it. Sad but true. Ive always said the best sex I ever had, I had alone and that's usually how it will end up. I have never been someone that would physically push myself on someone else. If they didn't want to be with me....then I was not going to make it an issue. In fact, i would just as soon be someplace else. So do I expect to be orally gratified in reciprocation? ....Hell no. It's just to bad that I enjoy giving so much to be in a relationship for life like this. If sex is good in a relationship...then it's only 10% of the relationship...but if its bad...its 90%.

raistkit
Aug 2, 2007, 6:47 PM
wow folks, sex should be fun. it's not about who gets off, the game's the thing. think of it as a challenge who can give the other one the most pleasure. as far as etiquette is concerned i leave that to emily post, remember we are eating with our mouths and hands. as far as whether men, or women give the best oral, the prize goes to the person with the most talented tongue.
kit

eyewarepanties
Aug 2, 2007, 6:52 PM
wow folks, sex should be fun. it's not about who gets off, the game's the thing. think of it as a challenge who can give the other one the most pleasure. as far as etiquette is concerned i leave that to emily post, remember we are eating with our mouths and hands. as far as whether men, or women give the best oral, the prize goes to the person with the most talented tongue.
kit

I guess I am like a lot here, I like giving oral sex and seeing my partner enjoying it and having his cum. It is more pleasure to me to have him cum than me. I like receiving but it isn't a requirement on my part.

Sarasvati
Aug 2, 2007, 10:42 PM
For me giving oral sex isn't a transaction, it doesn't require reciprocity as the giver is already the receiver. I like powerful men who like to show you their sexual authority. I receive when I give.

And similarly with a woman, whether I give or receive yet still, either way do I receive.

Desire is the guiding hand, the mood, setting and personalities of the participants determines the action.

And the key to the action: the tension of the moment.

self88
Aug 3, 2007, 7:20 AM
For those of us who truly love sucking cock no reciprocation is ever needed. Just having that delicious piece of meat in my mouth followed by a geyser of cum is all I need...that is quite a reward in itself.

I have always felt honored whenever a man allows me to take him in my mouth and give him the best blow job I possibly can. Hearing him moan with pleasure and then, finally filling me with cum is all the reciprocation I need.

swans
Aug 3, 2007, 3:34 PM
Thats why i love to 69.Both parties are enjoying themselves and having a great time.I love to recieve as well as give.

I also love to 69 especially when my mate and I orgasm at the same time! And if I am with my two close mates we get into a sort of triangle on our sides so that we can all finish each other off at the end of a horny session- yummy!

FREAKYSCBOY
Aug 3, 2007, 4:52 PM
i like sucking and getting my booty rimmed by a guy.....it is sooo hott...

onefreespin
Aug 3, 2007, 5:19 PM
Well, I haven't sucked my first cock yet, but I would definitely reciprocate if someone went down on me. I don't think I'd feel slighted in the least if I gave a blowjob and the receiver didn't reciprocate.

swans
Aug 3, 2007, 6:13 PM
i like sucking and getting my booty rimmed by a guy.....it is sooo hott...

Oh yes.. me too! Especially when there is three of us. Me on top of my mate in a 69, lips stretched around his big swollen nob and another mate behind me licking my raised smooth baby oil soaked ass and giving me a long wet rimming!

Just like last night- Phew! Carnt wait till next time!!!!!

AdamKadmon43
Aug 4, 2007, 12:02 AM
......Women don't know how to please a man with their hands or mouth as well as other men do ......
I do not find that to be necessarily the case.... Maybe you have just been dating the wrong women.

DiamondDog
Aug 4, 2007, 3:08 AM
I do not find that to be necessarily the case.... Maybe you have just been dating the wrong women.

eh trust me I've been with the "right" women and they were so bad at doing oral/masturbatory sex to me that I should have just masturbated alone and watched/thought about having this type of sex with men as it would have been a lot more pleasureable than having sex with these women.

Most women don't seem to take into account the entire male body besides the penis when they are doing these types of sex to a guy.

Also some are just plain clueless and do things like dig their nails into your balls, pull your foreskin back ALL the way until it hurts, or they're WAY too gentle on your penis with their hand/mouth and many don't seem to want to explore the male body at all.

I've also met some women who thought that men walked around hard all the time like in porn, talk about clueless! :rolleyes:

But again, why would they know all the right spots to touch or what to do? It's not like they have a penis or know what it's like to have one?

Yes you can communicate to women but when I do that it's not that they don't follow directions but it's more like they lack an understanding of the anatomy and how things feel for a guy that most men simply don't lack.

The way women give oral sex and masturbatory sex I can't stay hard at all, and ejaculation is out of the question; but when I'm with a guy I can get hard and I've had oral and masturbatory sex from men where I was going to blow my load imediatley and of course I didn't do this since it's rude to "force" someone to swallow unexpectedly and spur of the moment, and I'm very good at controling my ejaculation.

It's easier to tell a guy how to do the right things if he doesn't have any idea at all since he has a penis and knows how things feel like on another man. ;)

On the flip side of this many women tell me how men have NO idea at all on how to masturbate a woman or how to give a woman oral sex and how most men are clueless on how to do these types of sex or how things feel for a woman.

Sparks
Aug 4, 2007, 6:27 AM
Reciprocation has never been an problem with me, be it with man or a woman. :2cents:

biwords
Aug 4, 2007, 10:49 AM
I've also met some women who thought that men walked around hard all the time like in porn, talk about clueless! :rolleyes:
for a woman.

This made me laugh. I once had a girlfriend who thought that men couldn't urinate unless erect.

AdamKadmon43
Aug 4, 2007, 6:02 PM
eh trust me I've been with the "right" women and they were so bad at doing oral/masturbatory sex to me that I should have just masturbated alone and watched/thought about having this type of sex with men as it would have been a lot more pleasureable than having sex with these women.
I suppose that it is all a matter of one's experiences and perspectives on things... And maybe I have been overly fortunate in certain areas.

I am in an on-going and long term relationship with a rather incredible lady. She is very intelligent, and well read about sex, and adventurous and highly uninhibited. (Makes me wonder why she puts up with ME). When it comes to oral and masturbatory sex, she sometimes seem to be more acutely knowledgable about my body than even I am. And oral sex to her is not just cock sucking. It is not just a penis thing. It is a total body experience that involves lips and tongue and fingers everywhere. Never too harsh and never too gentle. She is forever finding new and different approaches. One would almost want to believe that she must have had that same plumbing in a previous life....Not to mention the fact that she comes up with all these really neat sex toys and tasty gels and lotions and such. (When we travel together, we often giggle over the possiblilty of some poor prudish TSA Agent opening her luggage and finding all that stuff in there).

And as far as giving oral sex to her and masturbating her is concerned, she has told me that I am better at it than some women she has had experiences with. (If it is true then maybe THAT is why she puts up with me). I try to learn about and understand her body just as she does mine.

I can, however, relate to some of what you are saying. I have been involved in the past with women who had not the slightest clue as to what they were doing in that area, and that can be a real turn-off. On the other hand, I have had sex with a lot of men who weren't real great in bed either. Just banging and pounding away with little concern about their partner.

So, I do not think that it so much a matter of what sex they are as it is a matter of how much expertise, and knowledge, and love they have.

Adam

Fizban
Aug 4, 2007, 7:25 PM
I would rather give than receive, whether it be man or woman. Call me strange or whatever, but I love it when a woman squeezes her thighs around my head or both press my head into their groin when they climax. Reciprocation is good... well, great, but not necessary.

jedinudist
Aug 5, 2007, 1:20 AM
Rule of thumb....

Don't ask me to do something you don't intend to do and I won't ask you to either. :)

Keeps everyone happy.

y4uasking
Aug 5, 2007, 7:44 AM
I love to suck cock and the only thing I expect in return in either a mouth / throat full of cum or a good facial! ;)

jem_is_bi
Aug 5, 2007, 9:50 AM
Rule of thumb....

Don't ask me to do something you don't intend to do and I won't ask you to either. :)

Keeps everyone happy.

I like your "Rule of thumb".

Both giving and receiving pleasure are necessary for me.
I am surprised by how many replies indicate that giving pleasure is enough. It seems to me that you are settling for a glass half full because that is better than nothing. I can understand if you prefer and get some other sexual act as a return favor. But, I have difficulty understanding how one-way giving pleasure lead to a feeling of full satisfaction. Why should one person’s sexual needs be satiated and the other person needing to masturbate later.

I say: Do not believe that "giving only" is good enough. Stand up for your right of returned pleasure. Insist (before providing) your partner reciprocate for sex acts you provide.

JEM

Diana_TS
Aug 5, 2007, 10:24 AM
I don't believe it is necessary to reciprocate oral sex. I love giving oral to both male and females, and I know a lot of men and even a lot of women who do not like to give oral, but most everyone enjoys receiving, yes me too. So my belief is that one should do what one enjoys doing. I enjoy giving oral and if it is reciprocated great, but if it isn't then that is great too. :2cents:

BlackRose67
Aug 5, 2007, 11:48 AM
With me it depends on what the mood is. I am the type of person that loves giving pleasure and seeing my partners pleased to the fullest, if they reciprocate fine, if not that is fine also. I think if it became a regular habit, I would most likely not hang around that person often, as I feel that enjoing bisexuality is only going to happen when everyone participates.

One night my wife and I and another couple were enjoying each others nudity and carressing each other. I had the three of them lay down next to on another and proceeded to orally please them to completion (and yes I swallow) not expecting anything but to see all of them basking in orgasmic bliss. After I was done they litterally jumped my bones all three of them with the girls licking my nipples and the guy sucking me to completion. It was a great feeling but not something that happens all the time.

sask_bi
Aug 6, 2007, 12:34 PM
I enjoy sucking cock and eating pussy. I don't require any reciprocation - if they do that is fine - but they don't have to. I love the feeling of the guys cock swelling in my mouth until it finally erupts and fills my mouth with a load of cum. I also love eating out a woman until she climaxes. I also love to eat cream pie.

12voltman59
Aug 6, 2007, 1:07 PM
The way I am--whether with a woman or a man--I love to give oral sex---and love to give it too so I hope that it gets reciprocated---but if a partner does not have a great desire to give oral--well then I won't expect it since if they don't have that burning desire to do it--they probably won't get into it to enjoy it---

laloo3
Aug 6, 2007, 2:00 PM
My recent partner loves to give me oral sex, and actually preferring not to receive it. At first this made me feel selfish and incomplete, until I realized that Time found this his most deeply satisfying kind of sex. The idea of reciprocation seemed somehow WRONG to him. It took a while to adjust, but now we are both comfortable. Timmy doesn't feel denied or that it's not fair. To the contrary! I've realized recently that there are many who share Timm'ys orientation. I think we should be more understanding of it and not assume it's somehow incomplete or wierd.

amcu48
Aug 6, 2007, 4:18 PM
Never expect it, I like to do both men and women.

open4bizness
Aug 6, 2007, 4:36 PM
I'd rather be the slurper than the slurpee. :bigrin:

Rickh611
Aug 6, 2007, 11:25 PM
I get off more on giving:) It dosen't matter to me if I get it back or not.

jem_is_bi
Aug 7, 2007, 12:36 AM
I am amazed at how many people think it is great to give sexual pleasure without receiving it in return.
I get great joy from giving pleasure as you do. But, to me it is an issue of respect as well as fulfilling my sexual needs. I need some respect for me and my needs and wish all of you felt the same way too.

JEM

open4bizness
Aug 7, 2007, 12:45 AM
I am amazed at how many people think it is great to give sexual pleasure without receiving it in return.
I get great joy from giving pleasure as you do. But, to me it is an issue of respect as well as fulfilling my sexual needs. I need some respect for me and my needs and wish all of you felt the same way too.

JEM
I admit I have needs too. BUT...I'm the best there is at oral. Anyone else pales in comparison. And unfortunately I'm not very flexible. :( :bigrin:

69luvr
May 17, 2010, 2:15 PM
I don't believe it is necessary to reciprocate oral sex. I love giving oral to both male and females, and I know a lot of men and even a lot of women who do not like to give oral, but most everyone enjoys receiving, yes me too. So my belief is that one should do what one enjoys doing. I enjoy giving oral and if it is reciprocated great, but if it isn't then that is great too. :2cents:

Excellent response. I love when people are not pushy and aggressive.

Shyguy84fl
May 17, 2010, 2:24 PM
I don't expect it. It's nice but when it comes giving oral on a man the turn on for me is doing the work. I like giving head.

ErosUrge
May 17, 2010, 2:41 PM
The way I am--whether with a woman or a man--I love to give oral sex---and love to give it too so I hope that it gets reciprocated---but if a partner does not have a great desire to give oral--well then I won't expect it since if they don't have that burning desire to do it--they probably won't get into it to enjoy it---
I really can't express it much better than that myself. But here goes anyway.
I don't expect reciprocation and when it does happen which is quite often, I'm very pleased. My reward as many have already stated is the knowledge that I brought pleasure to someone to the point of them feeling a kind of ecstasy. That is an immense turn on for me and it is appreciated when they acknowledge how much they enjoyed it. If not (as some don't say anything and are men), I can tell from their reaction during the time how much they enjoyed it. And still, I am pleased.
69 requires a certain quality of experience and each must read the other well for it to be enjoyable. And there have been 5 sessions, (3 male and 2 female) that were absolutely exquisite...incredible orgasms for both.
Also, when giving where there were more than 2 of us, I have had the pleasant experience of having someone give me oral as I'm giving it and this requires me to pay closer attention so that I don't hit my peak until the person I am giving pleasure to hits theirs. When they do then it is at that point that I release myself and usually with an incredible and beautiful intensity. I always thank the person who has brought me to this point of ecstasy.

EagerOralBottom
May 17, 2010, 4:39 PM
Reciprocation is always nice but my satisfaction comes from giving myself to pleasuring my partner's cock to the point where there is nothing in the world but me and him and all my attention is devoted to his man meat. The greatest pleasure I could possibly have is from giving him senuous oral pleasure.

blowtoblow
May 18, 2010, 5:58 PM
Ive always loved giving oral to the ladies, and did not usually receive.(Dating the wrong women I guess) Maybe thats why I decided to explore my sexuality.

DareMe
May 18, 2010, 6:44 PM
Like everything else, in a relationship, as much as I like giving, if you are always the giver, at some point it is bound to becoming a source of tension.

DM

KoolKouple2009
May 18, 2010, 7:11 PM
I love giving a guy head and if I get it back, that's great. I've met "straight" guys that just wanted a blow and go. I was happy with that.

http://ohiorandy.com/Blowjob_Kool.jpg

If you find a bi guy, you'll probably get recipricated if he's straight.. lots of luck.

Volley
May 19, 2010, 8:10 AM
I love sucking cock and eating pussy. I don't require any reciprocation - if they do that is great, I love it, but they don't always have to.

I love the feeling of the guys cock swelling up in my mouth until it finally erupts, with cum. I can enjoy the cum myself or share it by snowballing.
And if I cum in his mouth snowballing is a great way to finish. Or better yet we cum at (or almost) the same time, then a long passionate kiss.

And I love eating out a woman until she cums in my mouth and all over my face. Then she can kiss me deeply and all over. Still, better we cum in each others mouth at (or almost) the same time, then a long deep passionate kiss.

I love to eat cream pie. It's always good.

Afterdark1975
May 28, 2010, 11:56 PM
Of course it's nice to get some on return. But knowing how I have done in the past.
I end up not even thinking about it and going down on the guy. I have always enjoyed giving sooooo much

ganix22
May 29, 2010, 1:43 AM
:male: : I used to expect it, but I have learned not to, it will given or it won't, it doesn't depend on whether or not I also perform. I have tried 69ing in the past but I find it awkward and feel that we perform better when we aren't being distracted.

Afterdark1975
May 29, 2010, 6:09 PM
I agree also. I will say I do love it though.
Nothing better than the feeling in your mouth of getting hard

cornholejoe
May 29, 2010, 7:08 PM
i will suck a guy if we are in a threesome with his wife or girl friend

Hathor
May 29, 2010, 11:50 PM
I don't place any expectations on my partner during sex. And that includes oral sex. Completely free giving and receiving is the happiest way of relating, because the essence of true love is FREEDOM.

HornyGraceCouple
May 30, 2010, 9:13 PM
When I am sucking a guy all I really want is a huge mouthful of cum. To me thats better than any blowjob he might give me in return. With the wife it depends on the mood.

69luvr
Jun 18, 2010, 3:48 PM
Either way. The man I am presantly sucking has a nice cock that I can DT. I have always sucked him first then he sucks me to completion. We did a 69 once, it was good but we haven't repeated. I'm afraid if he sucked me first I would lose the urge to suck him. When eating pussy if the lady indicates she wants to suck me thats fine but not expected or neccessary. In HS I had a gal that loved to suck cock and we fucked a lot. I didn't eat her pussy til we met 30 yrs later, then we fucked, sucked and I ate pussy. Ummm ummm good. :-)

I agree with every word you wrote. I really love giving a guy a great BJ and watching him enjoy it. Then I love when he shows his appreciation by reciprocating. I love giving & receiving. When with a woman I love going down on her first! I could do thaqt for hours and after many great climaxes , I will lie back and enjoy her lips on me.:bipride: Then I love to cum kiss her for as long as she likes.

biguycancun
Jun 19, 2010, 8:49 AM
To me, the satisfaction of my partner is my goal and when giving oral sex to my partner(s) their orgasm is the confirmation that I've given them the pleasure they were seeking. No reciprocation is needed, although obviously it wouldn't be turned away.

cornholejoe
Jun 19, 2010, 1:31 PM
i like getting it as much as giving like to go 69 and then fuck

Stroker90803
Jun 19, 2010, 1:36 PM
Reciprocating? Well, I hope that in some way they would reciprocate. Then again, I'll define reciprocation as making me cum to the extent that he/she enjoyed my performance --- and there are different routes to that besides oral.

rtmac
Aug 2, 2010, 2:08 AM
either is fine..If my guy wants to give and receive that is great. I am good either way but love to suck and take his load

IndyBiFun
Aug 2, 2010, 6:36 PM
Like many others, I prefer to give too. It's pleasurable for both me and him.

I get to do what I love and he gets relief as well. If he wants to return the favor or maybe the next time he gives that's great but overall, I'm a giver.

And as someone else said, friendhsip and respect need to be involved.

sephirothtx
Aug 2, 2010, 8:39 PM
my pleasure thrives on pleasing, and pleasuring, others, so i need nothing in return, though i tend to respect, and warm up better, to those that at least complement me if not give a little in return.:cool: