PDA

View Full Version : Who Loves A Quiz?

mistymockingbird
Jul 26, 2007, 9:55 PM
What's Your Kinky Turn On?
http://quizfarm.com/run.php/Quiz?quiz_id=7422

You scored as Chains/Handcuffs

Your turn on is handcuffs and chains. You like being cuffed/chained to the bed, or cuffing/chaining your partner down. You love the pure ecstasy of being in complete control... or letting someone else have complete control over you. Sex isn't sex without control.

For the record, yes it is accurate. ;)

gb11vt18
Jul 26, 2007, 10:08 PM
You scored as a Chains/Handcuffs
Your turn on is handcuffs and chains. You like being cuffed/chained to the bed, or cuffing/chaining your partner down. You love the pure ectasy of being in complete control... or letting someone else have complete control over you. Sex isn't sex without control.
Bondage

58%
Chains/Handcuffs

58%
Whips

50%
Blind Folds

8%
Blood

0%
Biting

0%

MarieDelta
Jul 26, 2007, 10:14 PM
You scored as a Whips
Your turn on is the "good ol'" whip. You either like to feel in charge during sex, or you like to feel pain. Sex isn't sex unless it's rough.
Biting 50%
Whips 50%
Bondage 33%
Chains/Handcuffs 33%
Blind Folds 25%
Blood 17%

erm never played with whips LOL

biwords
Jul 26, 2007, 10:48 PM
I scored as a Biting:

"When it comes to being kinky, your biggest turn on is biting. You love the ectasy of teeth sinking into your flesh, and are probably willing to return the favor. Sex just isn't sex without using your teeth.

Blind Folds
50%

Biting
50%

Bondage
33%

Whips
33%

Blood
17%

Chains/Handcuffs
0%"

In terms of accuracy, I'm less impressed with this test than with the others I've seen here so far. Still fun, tho. Thank you, mon moineau......!

meteast chick
Jul 27, 2007, 12:31 AM
You scored as a Biting

When it comes to being kinky, your biggest turn on is biting. You love the ectasy of teeth sinking into your flesh, and are probably willing to return the favor. Sex just isn't sex without using your teeth.

Biting
83%

Whips
75%

Chains/Handcuffs
67%

Bondage
58%

Blind Folds
8%

Blood
8%

Biting yes, whips NEVER, blind folds should be a bit higher but not much and the rest is pretty accurate!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxox
meteast

Flounder1967
Jul 27, 2007, 10:01 AM
Your turn on is handcuffs and chains. You like being cuffed/chained to the bed, or cuffing/chaining your partner down. You love the pure ectasy of being in complete control... or letting someone else have complete control over you. Sex isn't sex without control.

Chains/Handcuffs
58%

Bondage
42%

Whips
33%

Blind Folds
25%

Blood
25%

Biting
17%

DiamondDog
Jul 27, 2007, 10:55 AM
Chains/Handcuffs 100%
Whips 75%
Biting 67%
Bondage 67%
Blind Folds 50%
Blood 33%

onewhocares
Jul 27, 2007, 11:50 AM
You scored as blindfold ,Your turn on is the blindfold. When you can't see, that makes your other senses more aware... including your sense of touch. So who wouldn't enjoy being blindfolded???? Sex isn't sex without enhancing your sense of touch.

Not bad, Belle

domill
Jul 27, 2007, 3:24 PM
Have you tried the other quizzes?!

hey!

I'M BATMAN!!! (and kinda Indiana Jones and James Bond too), a hot cheerleader, an angel, 92% democrat.

And apparently I'm into chains and handcuffs (WTF??!!)

domill
Jul 27, 2007, 3:32 PM
And I just managed the impossible: being a nerdy girl and a popular bitch (equally)

Yep. I think I love a quiz

Aravanww
Jul 27, 2007, 3:50 PM
Chains/Handcuffs

83%
Blind Folds

75%
Whips

42%
Biting

42%
Bondage

17%
Blood

17%

kinky_matt
Jul 27, 2007, 4:16 PM
Chains/Handcuffs

100%
Bondage

92%
Biting

83%
Blood

67%
Whips

67%
Blind Folds

58%

jem_is_bi
Jul 27, 2007, 11:20 PM
Your turn on is the "good ol'" whip. You either like to feel in charge during sex, or you like to feel pain. Sex isn't sex unless it's rough.
Whips

33%
Bondage

17%
Chains/Handcuffs

17%
Biting

0%
Blind Folds

0%
Blood

0%

I am not into whips. For sure, not on me.
Bondage, it is kind of fun, having physical control of another's enjoyment, but actual bondage is not necessary for that. A partner, willing to seed contol works just fine.
Biting! Not my dick!!! I know how to pleasure yours without a bite mark. Well, maybe a little nibble on the ear is ok.
No Blind Folds! I very much like to watch what I am doing and my partner's reaction to my actions.
Blood!! Don't even think of it, unless you want a bloody nose.

JEM

bohemian69
Jul 28, 2007, 4:57 PM
Well, like it says: Sex isn't sex without all the trimmings!! :bigrin:

What's Your Kinky Turn On?
You scored as a Bondage
Your turn on is bondage... all out. You don't have a specific part of kinky sex that turns you on more than any other... everything working together turns you on. And why shouldn't it? Sex isn't sex without all the trimmings.

arana
Jul 28, 2007, 5:06 PM
http://quizfarm.com/images/1142626600bondage.gif

You scored as a Bondage
Your turn on is bondage... all out. You don't have a specific part of kinky sex that turns you on more than any other... everything working together turns you on. And why shouldn't it? Sex isn't sex without all the trimmings.
Bondage

100%
Blind Folds

75%
Chains/Handcuffs

75%
Whips

67%
Biting

67%
Blood

17%

the sacred night
Jul 28, 2007, 7:24 PM
I scored as blood, but the animated picture thingy they showed as my result almost made me puke. The questions were a little dumb, though, I thought, because they were basically asking you to tell them what your turn on was and they would repeat it right back to you, but with an animation.

casio
Jul 28, 2007, 8:39 PM
I think this quiz is dumb. It claims I like pain when I do not and clearly marked as so. Oh well, it was designed by a person.

Annika L
Jul 28, 2007, 11:13 PM
I thought this was a bit of an odd outcome, given the questions that were asked. However, they seem to have me pegged pretty well.

You scored as a Sundae
Your turn on is ice cream, and you enjoy all the trimmings, from the banana to the marschino cherry. One dribble of hot fudge, and you melt like a popsicle in July heat. And as for nuts, you're those too.

Ice Cream

83%
Bondage

82%
Ice Cream & Bondage

95%
Pencil Holders

53%
Chewed Gum

15%
Argyle Socks

4%

redheadhoneycat
Jul 28, 2007, 11:47 PM
Your turn on is handcuffs and chains. You like being cuffed/chained to the bed, or cuffing/chaining your partner down. You love the pure ectasy of being in complete control... or letting someone else have complete control over you. Sex isn't sex without control. :bibounce: :bipride:

arana
Jul 29, 2007, 1:09 AM
I thought this was a bit of an odd outcome, given the questions that were asked. However, they seem to have me pegged pretty well.

You scored as a Sundae
Your turn on is ice cream, and you enjoy all the trimmings, from the banana to the marschino cherry. One dribble of hot fudge, and you melt like a popsicle in July heat. And as for nuts, you're those too.

Ice Cream

83%
Bondage

82%
Ice Cream & Bondage

95%
Pencil Holders

53%
Chewed Gum

15%
Argyle Socks

4%LOL you're too funny!

I agree with casio, I scored hi on whips and biting even though I said I didn't really care for a lot of it.

scubaman
Jul 29, 2007, 8:20 AM
Chains/Handcuffs

67%
Bondage

58%
Blind Folds

42%
Biting

42%
Whips

42%
Blood

33%

childofwinter
Aug 7, 2007, 10:54 PM
Chains/Handcuffs 50%

Whips 42%

Bondage 33%

Blind Folds 25%

Blood 25%

Biting 0%

Dagni
Aug 8, 2007, 3:56 PM
You scored as a Blood

Your turn on is blood. You adore the colour, the taste, the texture, the thickness... everything. You probably like to bite/to be bitten. Sex isn't sex without the ecstasy of blood.

Blood

100%

Biting

100%

Whips

100%

Bondage

75%

Chains/Handcuffs

67%

Blind Folds

50%

That's it, what can i say. Black Metal girl.....welcome to my bedroom

m.in.heels&hose
Aug 8, 2007, 4:28 PM
You scored as a Whips
Bondage

75%
Whips

75%
Biting

67%
Chains/Handcuffs

58%
Blind Folds

42%
Blood

anne27
Aug 8, 2007, 4:33 PM
Mine~

You scored as a Bondage

Bondage 83%
Biting 83%
Chains/Handcuffs 83%
Whips 83%
Blind Folds 33%
Blood 33%

biChris_m
Aug 8, 2007, 10:15 PM
You scored as a Whips
Whips 75%
Blind Folds 67%
Bondage 58%
Chains/Handcuffs 42%
Blood 33%
Biting 25%

Very true :bigrin: