PDA

View Full Version : I Can't Update my Account/Profile

Lorrie
Jul 20, 2007, 5:10 PM
Hi! I've emailed administration two days ago about not being able to add more info about me in my account, but haven't heard any news. What's up?

More info about me at: http://profiles.yahoo.com/paigee1962

TaylorMade
Jul 20, 2007, 5:37 PM
Sometimes I get an error message. . .but I found if I hit back on my browser (I use Fire Fox) my profile has been updated anyhow.You'll know it if you have the section showing people in your area visible. . .it appears in the queue.

*Taylor*

welickit
Jul 20, 2007, 6:31 PM
Check your pulse. If you died you may just be imagining that you are updating. hehehehehe, sorry I couldn't resist. :bipride:

Lorrie
Jul 20, 2007, 6:44 PM
Sometimes I get an error message. . .but I found if I hit back on my browser (I use Fire Fox) my profile has been updated anyhow.You'll know it if you have the section showing people in your area visible. . .it appears in the queue.

*Taylor*

Yes, you're right. My profile is now updated.

Thanks a lot Taylor! :)

Lorrie
Jul 20, 2007, 6:45 PM
Check your pulse. If you died you may just be imagining that you are updating. hehehehehe, sorry I couldn't resist. :bipride:

Cute Welickit.

TaylorMade
Jul 20, 2007, 6:52 PM
Anytime...
<takes off "tech support" hat

*Taylor*

someotherguy
Jul 21, 2007, 9:29 AM
This site is slightly beyond the capabilities of its owner to manage. It has bugs. You can't delete an account. You get weird page redirects upon form submission. But so what? Most of it works well. Life is not perfect, only I am. Start a new profile and abandon the old one. That increases the membership count. That is what matters.