PDA

View Full Version : If you could.... what would you do??? a new game

TashaSW
Jul 18, 2007, 10:49 PM
If you could do whatever you wanted right now.... what would you do? :)

--- I would offer to fly someone I know, on this site over to BC... show them around, get to know them in a friends way (anything else will be depended on if theres chemistry)

lilbitsva
Jul 18, 2007, 10:53 PM
I would love to fly someone down to va and show them the way the only thing that is stopping me is the whole money thing. Now adays that is all the world is worried about and you have to have it to do anything nowadays. I would show them around my little old town and we could get a hotel room and just stay in it and watch movies and do whatever. I hope that one of theses days that that dream comes true. We can always keep are finger crossed and hoping. Talk to ya'll later lil bit

TashaSW
Jul 18, 2007, 10:56 PM
I would love to fly someone down to va and show them the way the only thing that is stopping me is the whole money thing. Now adays that is all the world is worried about and you have to have it to do anything nowadays. I would show them around my little old town and we could get a hotel room and just stay in it and watch movies and do whatever. I hope that one of theses days that that dream comes true. We can always keep are finger crossed and hoping. Talk to ya'll later lil bit

Yep :) *goes and reply to your PM* Ive been to Virginia before.. mostly driving through when on my way to Flordia.... so nice there.

bigregory
Jul 18, 2007, 11:00 PM
My wife would like to win the lottery.
I would like to have a Bi orgy.

lilbitsva
Jul 18, 2007, 11:01 PM
You should come back and see it. I love it hear because of the mountains and the fresh air. Oh yeah and don't forget about the deer that run infront of you and look at you like you did something wrong. Got to love them. lil bit

kitten
Jul 18, 2007, 11:10 PM
I would be having a big party for all the friends and friends-to-be that I have here.

Good thread Tasha!

TaylorMade
Jul 19, 2007, 12:08 AM
I would get a car. And a new laptop. For free.

*Taylor*

biwords
Jul 19, 2007, 12:18 AM
I'd be opening up a handwritten invitation to kitten's party.

tallkerri
Jul 19, 2007, 12:45 AM
Just you Tasha, just you.... :eek:

shameless agitator
Jul 19, 2007, 1:35 AM
I would run away to live in the woods and be a starving artist... Oh wait, I'm already doing that in a couple weeks

captslaprock
Jul 19, 2007, 10:24 AM
I WOULD PILE ALL FELLOW MANIACS FROM THIS SITE ON MY PRIVATE JET & WE WOULD SHOW VEGAS THAT WE DON'T CARE IF IT STAYS THERE :eek: :bigrin:

MarieDelta
Jul 19, 2007, 11:26 AM
So so many things.

One of those would be to get together with all my online friends for a few days :)

kitten
Jul 19, 2007, 12:40 PM
I would be taking biwords rsvp and brushing up on my poetry.

rmorti
Jul 19, 2007, 1:17 PM
I'd go back in time and not break up with my girlfriend and cheat on her as it was just such a nasty thing to do and I feel like I have something worse then a criminal record. Plus i'd be intreigued to see if i'd be going through this sexuality phase too if we were still together....

Otherwise the least deep option would be get my ass to E3 and see such amazing games as MGS4, Resident evil 5 and Assassins creed.... such a boy gamer at heart

rmorti
Jul 19, 2007, 1:31 PM
Also to add, I'd like to meet Bruce campbell, In paticular in his character of Ash in the evil dead films as he is a damn B movie legend! Apart from those sad confessions, I'll stop geeking it up

the mage
Jul 19, 2007, 1:50 PM
Make us all able to read each others thoughts at will.

onewhocares
Jul 19, 2007, 5:34 PM
I would love to have had an invitation to the party, but alas the mail has come and I have searched and found nothing. That being said....I would have loved to have spent the day basking in the sun with hubby and lover.

Belle

chulainn2
Jul 19, 2007, 5:39 PM
tour United Kingdom for 3 months

welickit
Jul 19, 2007, 5:48 PM
Have enough never ending money to go to All Children's Hospital and pay the bills for those who can't afford to live.

lastlaf44
Jul 19, 2007, 9:12 PM
If I could, I'd whisk my boyfriend away from work right now (no consequences), go to the airport and fly to wherever catches our eye. Put ourselves up in the nicest hotel and have a fantastic meal while out on the town.

Either that or magically turn myself un-diabetic. ^_^ Bah, probably the first one. :P

~Lastlaf~ :female:

Herbwoman39
Jul 19, 2007, 9:17 PM
I would magically turn our company into a multi-billion dollar business, donate a big chunck to cancer and AIDS research, then take a trip around the world.

JoyJoyHollywood
Jul 19, 2007, 9:26 PM
I would steal a very nice Camaro and see just how fast those Miami cops can go.

jamiehue
Jul 19, 2007, 10:41 PM
somthin for me & somthin for you.

deeTM
Jul 19, 2007, 10:42 PM
I would steal a very nice Camaro and see just how fast those Miami cops can go.

Read them all and Joy, yours I love the most. A sense of humor is sooooo important in life. Thanks for giving me another reason to smile today.

Oh, and don't let the clown fool ya. I'm a generally happy person. I just like the clown, lol.

Dee.

Toad82
Jul 19, 2007, 11:47 PM
I WOULD PILE ALL FELLOW MANIACS FROM THIS SITE ON MY PRIVATE JET & WE WOULD SHOW VEGAS THAT WE DON'T CARE IF IT STAYS THERE :eek: :bigrin:

I like the way you think captslaprock.

As for me I would like a redo on the last 14 months of my life. Also I have been having the thought for a while now that I would like to learn how to ride a motorcycle and then ride from Salem, OR to Phoenix, AZ and back over a month or more. It seems to me that the ride would be peaceful and I love Arizona. Over all I think it could be fun. :cool:

RJ :lokai:

MarieDelta
Jul 20, 2007, 2:14 PM
I would move back to Oregon. I miss the rain :(

Too freagan hot down here in Cali.