PDA

View Full Version : Who else on here has Facebook? :)

TashaSW
Jul 17, 2007, 2:59 PM
Im loving it every day!!! lol

euSSue
Jul 17, 2007, 3:09 PM
I do! Anyone can email me privately for the URL. :female:

rmorti
Jul 17, 2007, 3:42 PM
me too anyone wanna say hello/see me give me a pm of your facebook and ill add you :D myspace too if anyone wants it

Fire Lotus
Jul 17, 2007, 7:16 PM
Im loving it every day!!! lol

Tasha, I'm on crack......errrrr, I mean facebook too.;) Let me know if you want me to pm you with the name I use there.

lastlaf44
Jul 17, 2007, 10:02 PM
So ridiculously addictive...

~Lastlaf~ :female:

TashaSW
Jul 17, 2007, 10:52 PM
Tasha, I'm on crack......errrrr, I mean facebook too.;) Let me know if you want me to pm you with the name I use there.

PM me! :) are you treating Facebook like a drug? lol but yes it is very addictive hehe

TashaSW
Jul 17, 2007, 10:53 PM
So ridiculously addictive...

~Lastlaf~ :female:

I agree!! When I first got on Facebook, it was just to see if someone I was looking for was on it. I wasn't that into Myspace so I didn;t think I'll bother with Facebook much either BUT BOY... WAS I WRONG lol
Im sooo addicted to Facebook!!! lol

TaylorMade
Jul 17, 2007, 11:41 PM
I have a Myspace which I rarely use.:tongue:

*Taylor*

TashaSW
Jul 17, 2007, 11:50 PM
I have a Myspace which I rarely use.:tongue:

*Taylor*

I killed Myspace page... deleted it... I think some of my "myspace only" friends are mad at me now. lol But I wasn't using it... I wasn't updating it at all. Didn't see a point in keeping an inactive site.

Tasha

onewhocares
Jul 18, 2007, 1:14 AM
Ok, I am going to go out on a limb and tell the truth...I do not know what Facebook is. Would someone enlighten this old chick.

Belle

TashaSW
Jul 18, 2007, 1:21 AM
*GASPS* But but everyone knows what Facebook is!!!! lol
:eek: :eek: :eek: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

www.facebook.com

It oringally started for colleges so people can get in touch with classmates and friends. It grew and now anyone can join but they are very strict (safer than myspace actually)

You can find:
- friends you haven't seen for years on facebook
- stay in touch with friends new and old. Same with family members.
- Great way to chat to people you know that you don't see very often.

You'll be surprised how many people end up being on facebook... even people you would never expect to be on there lol

I have found it funny when I search for someone I know, they are there... if they aren't, I search weeks later and ta da. They are now on facebook lol

Its a fun thing to use :) I love it and it IS ADDICTIVE.

Hope I explained it ok :)

Tasha

Seigun
Jul 18, 2007, 2:12 AM
I'm on Facebook! ^_^

So much more useful than MySpace, too.

TashaSW
Jul 18, 2007, 10:36 AM
I'm on Facebook! ^_^

So much more useful than MySpace, too.

oooh PM me your name? Im gonna add all my friends on my facebook friends :) Even those I don't know very well lol

RobandHil
Jul 18, 2007, 8:48 PM
Hil and I each have a Facebook page. We tend to be on there quite a lot too. Never really got into the MySpace thing though.

leizy
Aug 7, 2007, 2:03 PM
Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I joined the thing, set up the profile. Found a few folks from high school on there, and emailed them. But otherwise, i'm not seeing the point here. Honestly, I joined for the possible business connections, but no one on there appears to be in my field/area, etc. Any help here? Tasha - you seem all over this - you want to send me an email on what I'm doing wrong here?

Or - shudder to think, at the age of 34, am I too old for it?

canuckotter
Aug 7, 2007, 9:31 PM
I'm on, I'm on! It's fun... I can keep track of old friends who I rarely see... I actually got hooked up to a friend's bachelor party as a result of being on Facebook, which was cool. :tong: