PDA

View Full Version : Are there any Bi clubs in southern Britain

quietbi
Jul 17, 2007, 2:48 PM
Hello

Got talking to a lovely lady on here the other day from the UK and she commented that there are not so many UK people on here. I would like to get a social network together so male and female can meet and share our experiences and struggles in a safe environment. Anyone help?

dafydd
Jul 17, 2007, 2:49 PM
Hello

Got talking to a lovely lady on here the other day from the UK and she commented that there are not so many UK people on here. I would like to get a social network together so male and female can meet and share our experiences and struggles in a safe environment. Anyone help?

The Bisexual Underground in London.
other than that....?

d

rmorti
Jul 17, 2007, 3:44 PM
yeah I noticed too that its not much uk, but im on here for support/information/friend making and just generally reassuring myself that I really and truely am not alone :) :bigrin:

mrplayfuluk
Aug 11, 2007, 1:23 PM
well I'm from London but it is still quite hard to meet the right someone on here. It would be great to have a place to go that I could find a place to be open with my sexuality with. So has anyone actually been to Bisexual Underground yet?

dibbspixie
Mar 29, 2011, 7:47 AM
Hi
Have you tried looking in here?

http://bicommunitynews.co.uk/

They usually list all the events, clubs and whatnot.

softfruit
Mar 29, 2011, 8:31 AM
Depends where in southern Britain. There's three London groups meeting regularly that I know of as good social places to get to meet people (Bisexual Underground, BiMeetUp, and Bi Coffee for people who prefer not to be in alcoholish venues).

Outside of London, there's Brighton group, which has both coffee type meets, pub meets, and talky space in a community centre; Winchester group, and there's a bi - focused sex club in Romford. Oh, and Oxford group... generally, yes, either check the listings and news items in BCN magazine as dibbspixie says, or keep an eye on the "what's on" bulletins on BiMedia.org :bibounce:

softfruit
Mar 29, 2011, 8:32 AM
One should probably also mention BiCon and the Bifests as places to meet and mingle for a day or longer. :flag4:

softfruit
Apr 8, 2011, 6:40 PM
has anyone actually been to Bisexual Underground yet?

Not in about three years now so I can't really comment on what it's like there nowadays sorry! :)