PDA

View Full Version : To Play or not to Play , That is the ???

SheMightBeBi
Jul 17, 2007, 1:06 PM
Ok..We have met e few great people here and other places..

Can going to the next level hurt us or help us?

Right now, it's hot to just think about it in our mind..But the real thing might kill a wonderful 11 year relationship..

But on the flip side another Man or Woman hhhhhmmmm.. :rolleyes:

She

Check out my new profile photo... :bibounce:

Da Doctor
Jul 17, 2007, 1:17 PM
was this a mutual decision or is it the act of one individual and the other feels pressed to please the other partner. only then can i give a precise answer.

SheMightBeBi
Jul 17, 2007, 1:50 PM
was this a mutual decision or is it the act of one individual and the other feels pressed to please the other partner. only then can i give a precise answer.

Well at first He wanted to please himself..By me talking to someone else..

Now we both enjoy it..

But, we now know it would be hot for me to touch someone else...But that step could also destroy this unreal life we have...

She

deletetacount123
Jul 17, 2007, 3:04 PM
It is a hard choice.....

Our minds are powerful... some things are sooooooooo good but it'll never work in the real world.
At the same time, it could make something seem so bad yet it worked out great in real life!!

I think a lot of communication and trust should be the main factors in playing.

If you feel like it might ruin your relationship...explore this... why would it???
If you know well that you or the other gets jealous easily (or could get jealous durning) then DON'T do it.

the mage
Jul 17, 2007, 9:02 PM
If you've talked it over and both are in general agreement on the nature of a scene you're going to be fine. Just be sure to also talk to your possible playmate first to see if the scene will be fun for them too. If they get bummed out it all goes to hell.

FalconAngel
Jul 17, 2007, 9:49 PM
It is pretty much exactly like being at a swinger's club. You need to discuss things with each other beforehand. Set limits, examine between you and your spouse what you are both comfortable with. Basically work out all of the possibilities beforehand and then, if you are both on the same page, move ahead within the bounds of the limits that you have both set.

If you go to the websites of any swingers club, there is usually an FAQ page for newcomers. read it. The suggestions apply, no matter your gender or preference, to this situation.

Good luck and have fun.