PDA

View Full Version : My dreams is bothering me!!! lol

TashaSW
Jul 17, 2007, 11:00 AM
So Ive been doing what people tell me to do... STOP THINKING about wanting a date and just let the unexpected happen.
Since its true... things happen when you don't expect it.

Wellllllll my vent is..... Ive been doing so well that my dreams are now giving me images (real like) images of me, being with a brown haired woman. lol

I have not thought of or done anything to make me think of dating.....
Usually dreams come from thoughts or something you last saw/read before you went to bed don't they?

Last night I had a dream I went to Sherton Hotel (Toronto's Airport Hotel) and I was meeting someone there. It was a nice dream. :) I met up with her, we chatted, ate room service meal, talked, watched a movie and well, you can guess what happened next lol

I thought it was odd I dreamt that... sure I love the Sherton Hotel... its soo nice and the beds are comfy. But thats as far as I thought with the hotel.

The night a week ago I had a dream something like that too which surprised me. I was soooo NOT expecting it. lol
One dream had been me meeting someone in a store such as Walmart or a store like it. (Zellers, London Drugs....etc)

I am getting annoyed with my dreams :) I mean, I AM TRYING NOT TO THINK of dating.... or relationships. Right now Im just gonna pay more attention to getting friends.
and the dreams are making me think of dating. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I have a mean mind :( I still think dreams have a meaning sometimes but I don't know anymore.... seems I get the dream that could mean something but it doesn't.

Tasha

AstroGlide
Jul 17, 2007, 12:46 PM
Dear Tash....
Warm milk and cookies before going to bed always make one sleep better.
Your friend,
Astro

TashaSW
Jul 17, 2007, 12:59 PM
Dear Tash....
Warm milk and cookies before going to bed always make one sleep better.
Your friend,
Astro

Not really.... my stomach has issues with milk and milk products. Warm milk will have me sitting on the potty all night. :-P

One glass of milk and a couple milk products durning the day is OK but I always avoid them if Im about to go somewhere or before bedtime. Just in case.

and I don't know what you mean about sleeping better?? Im not getting bad dreams... just dreams of things I want to happen but they aren't happening :( It can get rather fusterating cause you want the dream to be real, you try NOT thinking about the events that you want to be real, yet your dream HAS to show it so you start thinking again lol

They are pretty good and nice dreams. I just wish they'll not be so real-like unless its REALLY gonna happen. (which has yet to be true)

AstroGlide
Jul 17, 2007, 5:44 PM
Okay,

So ditch the milk and cookies. Have a tuna fish and peanut butter sandwich instead. Wash that down with a cold bottle of your favorite beer and I guarantee you won't have anymore dreams about things you wish would come true.

Your friend,
Astro

P.S. It's a JOKE Tasha............ sigh

the mage
Jul 17, 2007, 8:59 PM
Toronto Sheraton eh.....????
Give me a call next dream, I'm 5 minutes away.!

lastlaf44
Jul 17, 2007, 9:20 PM
Lol, well maybe it's because you're trying NOT to think about dating...you end up dreaming about it instead. ^_^

That sort've thing happens to me too. If I have an exam coming up that I don't feel prepared for, I'll try not to think about it...but then I'll usually have a dream about it anyway. >_<

~Lastlaf~ :female:

FalconAngel
Jul 17, 2007, 9:37 PM
Perhaps the dream is cognitive or semi-cognitive. These dreams could be showing you the person that you are going to shortly meet. The mind is a very powerful thing and that sort of thing is not unheard of.

It looks like you will be having fun. :tongue:

TashaSW
Jul 17, 2007, 10:42 PM
Lol, well maybe it's because you're trying NOT to think about dating...you end up dreaming about it instead. ^_^

That sort've thing happens to me too. If I have an exam coming up that I don't feel prepared for, I'll try not to think about it...but then I'll usually have a dream about it anyway. >_<

~Lastlaf~ :female:

You could be right.... the mind doesn't always do what its told lol (you don't want to think it... yet you dream it anyway.)

Perhaps the dream is cognitive or semi-cognitive. These dreams could be showing you the person that you are going to shortly meet. The mind is a very powerful thing and that sort of thing is not unheard of.

It looks like you will be having fun. "

Falcon,
That is what I was thinking more of. Perhaps Im being shown whats to come. Sometimes locations are just cause you happen to be there at the time you dreamt it? (since I was at Sheraton recently)

I do believe dreams can be "sneak peaks" of the future sometimes.

FalconAngel
Jul 17, 2007, 11:26 PM
If the woman in your dream is someone that you have never met before and you see her in great or total detail, then the dream is almost certainly cognitive or precognitive. And don't discount the place either. It could still play a part in the real life encounter.......or it could be nothing but a recognizable location.

nothings5d
Jul 18, 2007, 3:05 AM
If the woman in your dream is someone that you have never met before and you see her in great or total detail, then the dream is almost certainly cognitive or precognitive. And don't discount the place either. It could still play a part in the real life encounter.......or it could be nothing but a recognizable location.
Seeing the face in great detail doesn't necessarily mean anything, just because you don't know the face doesn't mean you haven't seen it before. I've had dreams where there's a very clear face I don't recognize, but then a couple of days later I'll see the person in a place I go to regularly. It doesn't necessarily mean anything. Of course I have had prophetic dreams before, but I can usually tell them apart from my normal dreams, I just know that it's real somehow.

TashaSW
Jul 18, 2007, 10:34 AM
I can't see her face that clear.... I know in the dreams she has long brown hair, her skin is tanned and her eyes are brown and are olive shaped.

But there are so many people with that look lol I personally know a couple girls like that but the girl in my dream Im feeling its someone I know but I don't know WHO.
My top sense is going to someone I probably know but not that well.
Or maybe its someone I haven't met yet but will soon.

Tasha