PDA

View Full Version : bi threesome

xxxcjs
Jul 14, 2007, 11:55 PM
I am very new and curious , but only intrested in couples . I would love to hear from some of you couples on the experiance .

arana
Jul 15, 2007, 12:06 AM
Welcome to the site. Good luck with your endeavors.

FalconAngel
Jul 15, 2007, 12:25 AM
To be honest, as long as you list yourself as straight in your profile (on a BI site, none the less) then we kind of doubt that you will get any takers. If you are bi-curious, then you should say so in the profile.
The real problem with what you are looking for is the fact that any couple that has a Bi male is almost always going to want a male playmate that is going to participate with both members of the couple. Equally or mostly with the male half of the couple.

Something to consider.

kitten
Jul 15, 2007, 4:40 AM
Best wishes with your experiences! I am a bi-female married to a straight man. Take your time to find a couple or group that you trust. Ask lots of questions and determine preferences before you get all into the heat of the moment. Say stop and then physically stop if anything doesn't feel good or right. Use protection.

Have fun!

spartyhard
Jul 15, 2007, 11:59 AM
I have only been with couples but enjoy both so much would like to try just a guy and see if it is still as hot and fun. Just have not met the right "guy" to try and see..