PDA

View Full Version : To BIWORDS

TashaSW
Jul 14, 2007, 12:04 AM
Biwords....

Im trying to sent you a private message in reply to one of your posts!!! lol BUT it says your inbox is FULL. :( Clean up your inbox! (please :) )

Tasha

biwords
Jul 14, 2007, 1:17 AM
Sorry, Tasha! Am turning in now (1:16 a.m. Toronto time) but will clean it out tomorrow...

TashaSW
Jul 14, 2007, 1:24 AM
You're gonna make me stay logged on and keep a long post to you waiting??

You can't keep a girl waiting!!! Thats BAD! lol

okies go to bed... keep a girl waiting.......

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

*saves the message onto her email via copy and paste and waits for tomorrow* :)

onewhocares
Jul 14, 2007, 1:44 PM
Tasha,

A bit of advice from an old lady...For a Smart, Intellectual, Talents, Witty, Handsome MAN....I would wait. And even have breakfast waiting for him when he gets up in the morning.......

Belle

mistymockingbird
Jul 14, 2007, 1:49 PM
Tasha,

A bit of advice from an old lady...For a Smart, Intellectual, Talents, Witty, Handsome MAN....I would wait. And even have breakfast waiting for him when he gets up in the morning.......

Belle

Hmmmm. I'd rather have that smart, intellectual, talented, witty, handsome man waiting for ME with breakfast in the morning when I awoke. Or lunch, I'm a girl that likes to sleep in.

:bigrin:

onewhocares
Jul 14, 2007, 2:31 PM
Well Miss Misty...THAT sounds devine...or we, you the songstress and me the chef can plan something to keep that man enraptured with US....hummm.....wonder what HE would say?

Belle

mistymockingbird
Jul 14, 2007, 2:35 PM
Oh the possibilities. Think he could handle us simultaneously?

arana
Jul 14, 2007, 4:38 PM
Oh the possibilities. Think he could handle us simultaneously?
The two of you together would be the heavily death of any man.

biwords
Jul 14, 2007, 6:23 PM
If as I think you meant "heavenly", Arana, you're right!

Thanks all; Belle, you have me blushing!

arana
Jul 14, 2007, 9:10 PM
If as I think you meant "heavenly", Arana, you're right!

Thanks all; Belle, you have me blushing!
Ooops you're right... :eek: now I'm blushing. Got to stop sleep typing.

TashaSW
Jul 14, 2007, 10:07 PM
You have a private message waiting sir :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: lol

scubaman
Jul 15, 2007, 5:26 AM
The two of you taking applications????????? An Okie and a New Englander, what a pair! :bigrin:

Well Miss Misty...THAT sounds devine...or we, you the songstress and me the chef can plan something to keep that man enraptured with US....hummm.....wonder what HE would say?

Belle

Sapphrodite
Jul 15, 2007, 3:55 PM
Ooooo Ooooo!!!! Is this the "We Like BiWords" Fan Club or the "Let OneWhoCares & Misty Do Their Best" Fan Club??? Either way I wanna be a member !!!!!!! ;) :tong: :bigrin:

mistymockingbird
Jul 15, 2007, 7:19 PM
Ooooo Ooooo!!!! Is this the "We Like BiWords" Fan Club or the "Let OneWhoCares & Misty Do Their Best" Fan Club??? Either way I wanna be a member !!!!!!! ;) :tong: :bigrin:

Can't we have both? After all, if there's a "we like biwords" club I believe I am its president but the "let belle and misty do their best" club is sounding pretty fun.

Applications for both will be reviewed in the order in which they are received. Please print legibly on the forms using either blue or black ink. Thank you.

biwords
Jul 15, 2007, 7:26 PM
Many thanks to Sapphy for bringing both clubs to my attention. It would be unseemly for me to apply for membership in the first, but I am very interested in what the second has to offer. Will the head office be located in San Francisco or in Massechusetts? Perhaps some neutral location would be best -- Toronto, for example, or perhaps Rochester, NY? And what's the price of an annual membership? Would $10,000 be enough? I don't want to have to liquidate the stamp collection.

Yours in sincere admiration,
Paul

mistymockingbird
Jul 15, 2007, 7:31 PM
It would be unseemly for me to apply for membership in the first, but I am very interested in what the second has to offer. Will the head office be located in San Francisco or in Massechusetts? Perhaps some neutral location would be best -- Toronto, for example, or perhaps Rochester, NY? And what's the price of an annual membership? Would $10,000 be enough? I don't want to have to liquidate the stamp collection.

Yours in sincere admiration,
Paul

As for the "Let Belle and Misty Do Their Best Club", administration will confer and respond in due course to your inquiry. We appreciate your interest and thank you for taking the time to submit an application.

As for the "We Like Biwords" club. Chou chou you know you're my figurehead. Peron to my Evita.

biwords
Jul 15, 2007, 7:34 PM
As for the "We Like Biwords" club. Chou chou you know you're my figurehead. Peron to my Evita.

Then don't cry for me, Argentina~! :bigrin:

onewhocares
Jul 15, 2007, 9:23 PM
Well as Sexretary of the Club I am sorry I was away for the day...and well the flurry of activity has been so wonderful.

Location of the headquarters is to be determined...I shall travel anywhere to be near.

Arana, I somehow think that your origional post was correct. All men should be so lucky to have two such wonderfully figured admirers. Scubaman, we are taking applications for a Sgt-At-Arms.....YOU might have an in with a New Englander.

Biwords has lots of admirers and loyal fans.....not just the two ladies.

Belle

biwords
Jul 15, 2007, 10:23 PM
I don't deserve a lick of this, but am I relishing it? Not 'arf!!!!!

onewhocares
Jul 16, 2007, 4:44 AM
Well Sir,

I have been working up a menue for the first of what I am sure to be many Fan Club meetings. Tender and tasty morsels to wet your appetite. Perhaps a starter of Chilled Malpec or Duxbury Oysters with a pink peppercorn mignonette. Ahi Tuna Tartar with toasted sesame oil upon a bed of seaweed and ripe avocado. Rare Filet of Beef with Sauce Bernaise, Savory Asiago Risotto with mushroon duxelle and petite asparagus. A fine champagne, no proseco, Vouvray with the tuna and a hardy Cabernet for the filet.

Shall have to check with Miss Misty to coordinate dessert.

Hmmmmm.....wonder WHAT we could have?

biwords
Jul 16, 2007, 10:21 AM
MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm! it all sounds delicious.

I should mention, though, that my motto is "life is uncertain, eat dessert first". :)

kitten
Jul 16, 2007, 12:00 PM
Central Texas is a good location for headquarters of both clubs.

Heating the hot tub, checking pool chemicals, filling the propane tank for the grill, shopping for a new blender, wine stems and ice bucket this afternoon...
just in case...

biwords
Jul 16, 2007, 12:29 PM
(Deep sigh)...This must've been what Abbe' D'Allanval meant when he said: "The more alternatives, the more difficult the choice".

Hey Kitten, you're not anywhere near Loop, Texas, are you?

kitten
Jul 16, 2007, 1:28 PM
Loop is near Lubbock , right?
That is about 7 hours away.

Oh well, keeping hot tub on standby and waiting to see if I need to buy a travel blender and ice bucket...

:)

onewhocares
Jul 16, 2007, 2:53 PM
Kitten,

I agree...Texas, near Arlington is supposed to be so nice. I shall look forward to establishing The Biwords Club there. When Misty goes through the applications.....I shall pack up the food stuffs and be on the way.....Texas here Belle comes...opps...I could now be known as a Texas Belle...sweet.

Belle

mistymockingbird
Jul 16, 2007, 11:29 PM
As to location, I've done my time in TX. I love parts of Austin and will forever have a soft spot for Dallas, but I'm not relocating there. Sorry y'all. What self respecting Oklahoman would? Really. Besides last time I lived in TX all my neighbors hated me because I would proudly plant my OU flag in the yard come Red River Shootout time. Let's not even talk about Loop. lol

I'm a girl that needs to be around water and culture. Y'all should just come all the way west, out to San Francisco.

Belle, your menu sounds divine. For dessert, I'm thinking something fragrant with lemon.

texasman6172003
Jul 17, 2007, 7:09 AM
As to location, I've done my time in TX. I love parts of Austin and will forever have a soft spot for Dallas, but I'm not relocating there. Sorry y'all. What self respecting Oklahoman would? Really. Besides last time I lived in TX all my neighbors hated me because I would proudly plant my OU flag in the yard come Red River Shootout time. Let's not even talk about Loop. lol

I'm a girl that needs to be around water and culture. Y'all should just come all the way west, out to San Francisco.

Belle, your menu sounds divine. For dessert, I'm thinking something fragrant with lemon.
Misty,I am hurt at the thought you wouldn't cumm back to Texas :eek: ... LOL'Butt i understand the TEXAS,OKLAHOMA weekend can be tough on an Okie that live's down here,LOL!!! Oh buy the way Ladie's I wanna be a Charter member of y'alls fan club!!!! Since i have been a fan of you both since i met you!!lol. Arana you have me using the ' symbol all the time now since you brought it to my attention that one time so long ago,LOL....

csrakate
Jul 17, 2007, 7:43 AM
I believe that you would be doing a great disservice to the many folks who wish to support the two clubs to merely establish a central office! I recommend perhaps setting up regional offices, staffed by well meaning volunteers, who will coordinate the efforts of you very fine ladies on an as-needed basis! I, for one, will be most happy to oversee the chapters here in the Southeast!

I hereby submit my application for said position and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future!

Hugs,
Kate

P.S. We don't no nothing 'bout no Texas/Oklahoma disputes down here....just don't be messing with our 'Dawgs (Bulldogs) or our 'Cocks (Gamecocks for those of you who are thinking something else!).

onewhocares
Jul 17, 2007, 8:53 AM
Misty......hummm you think he will be good with lemon....I was thinking decadent dark rich chocolate....

Now for organizational isssues.....If Texas is not good, I go agree that regional office might be a nice idea..Get to the PEOPLE. Kate can (with said approval of the BOD, be selected as President of the South...with her at the helm it shall most surely rise again. Charlie can lead the rebel rousers in Texas...We, the pair, will visit..but not on THAT certain weekend. You can establish a Bay Area locale and I shall handle the Northeast. We DO need a Canadian Contingent...it is only fitting. Gee, wonder if Tasha will volunteer. We can keep this a continental group for now...but my visions sees new and greater aspirations on the horizon.

I gave you my ideas on food....what about music?

Tell you what...to please Kitten we can have our first official meeting as a Hoe Down in Texas....Brisket,,Racks of Ribs, cast iron corn bread, tater salad, beans and bacon.....humm...and all the ice chilled beer you can drink...How does that sound....Wonder if Charlie Daniels is available to play?

kitten
Jul 17, 2007, 9:18 AM
This Texan would never allow a petty dispute to interrupt a lovely social event with such honored guests.
Willie Nelson is available, as is George Strait at Gruene Hall. Or the Austin Civic Orchestra and Ballet at the Driskoll; or a jazz concert at the University recital hall that houses the 100-year old-pipe organ. Poetry reading immediatley after to please Mr. Biwords.
There are many options for many interests.
Food, we could do the bbq or we could have excellent grilled salmon seasoned with potlatch, wild rice and steamed vegetables, followed by a tiny piece of cheesecake covered in raspberry sauce.

I defer to Biwords and the leading ladies as to their preferences and comfort needs. It as about the company we keep that is of prime importance. :three:

kisses and hugs,

onewhocares
Jul 17, 2007, 10:00 AM
I hereby nominate Kitten as Assitant to our resident Lady singer to select the musical interlude for the gathering. George Strait would make me swoon....love a man in a tall hat. I do think that perhaps an event of a couple of days might be in order. Fun and rowdy for one night to suit the tastes of some. Then lets us say a night of elegant dining and culture...a choral performance or to listen to the glistening words of another bard would be most apropos. An aire of refinement. Then the fun might start.

Additional suggestion are most welcome.

biwords
Jul 17, 2007, 10:21 AM
Seconded with pleasure. And I think I have a tall hat somewhere......

biwords
Jul 17, 2007, 10:35 AM
This Texan would never allow a petty dispute to interrupt a lovely social event with such honored guests.
Willie Nelson is available, as is George Strait at Gruene Hall. Or the Austin Civic Orchestra and Ballet at the Driskoll; or a jazz concert at the University recital hall that houses the 100-year old-pipe organ. Poetry reading immediatley after to please Mr. Biwords.
There are many options for many interests.
Food, we could do the bbq or we could have excellent grilled salmon seasoned with potlatch, wild rice and steamed vegetables, followed by a tiny piece of cheesecake covered in raspberry sauce.

I defer to Biwords and the leading ladies as to their preferences and comfort needs. It as about the company we keep that is of prime importance. :three:

kisses and hugs,

It is indeed all about the company! As to comfort needs, I too defer to the ladies. I was brought up on a tramp steamer and happily adapt to all kinds of food. That said, it does seem somehow churlish to come all the way to Texas and NOT have bbq - ?

In lieu of the poetry reading may I suggest my friend Mr. Davidson, who does wonderful bird calls?

Yours with love....

csrakate
Jul 17, 2007, 10:38 AM
While the evening surely sounds delightful, I am a bit concerned...no where in any of the descriptions have I seen a mention about Naked Twister!!! LOL!

Hugs,
Kate

onewhocares
Jul 17, 2007, 2:35 PM
Well, Miss Kate you have brought up a very valid point. What type of a club would we be if we did not take into consideration the physical well being of our members. Something should be done. Well, since YOU have brought this to the attention of the powers that be....with the pending approval of the Board of Directors, what is you assume the position of physical activities director? That be accepted you should really have an assistant...I am thinking someone from the middle of the country perhaps....a good foil to your quick wit and charm. Any Ideas?

Belle

curious married m
Jul 17, 2007, 7:09 PM
ME ME ME , I foil around with Kate tit er wit often. :tong: :tongue: :bigrin:

onewhocares
Jul 17, 2007, 7:11 PM
Application Accepted-Position FILLED.....No others need apply.

texasman6172003
Jul 17, 2007, 8:31 PM
Okay i thought i read somewhere about Belle callin me a REBEL ROUSER :eek: Hey im just a little :angel: LOL.. But all the same thanks for the nomination Belle,LOL!!!

biwords
Jul 17, 2007, 11:39 PM
Well, Miss Kate ... since YOU have brought this to the attention of the powers that be....with the pending approval of the Board of Directors, what is you assume the position of physical activities director? Belle

Will there be a ceremony in which Miss Kate 'assumes the position'? Just wondering.

onewhocares
Jul 18, 2007, 12:16 AM
Well, now we have to have a installation of officers...Another Party. First we must speak to the lady in question. SHE may have plans of her own.

Every group must have a Rebel Rouser Tex...I figure You have the tall hat..cool boots and spurs...a swagger in his gait and a sense of humor.

Belle

mistymockingbird
Jul 18, 2007, 1:55 AM
Tex sweetie, I never said I wouldn't "come" to Texas, I just said I wasn't relocating there. And rest assured, since you're practically in the back yard of my childhood home, next time I make a trip, I'm swinging your way.

Regional offices are an excellent idea.

Kate, cmm, welcome.

Kitten, the salmon menu sounds wonderful, but if I'm coming to TX for a party, I vote for bbq. They just don't do it right in California. Country music is fine if that's what the masses want but for the second higher class evening, I've got some contacts at the Zach Scott and the State Theatre if we're in Austin, or I know some folks at Dallas Theater Center.

Belle, you seem to have matters firmly in hand, as all good sexretaries should. You just let me know when you need me throw down my presidential signature and make something official.

Now, while y'all keep yourselves busy planning all these parties and activities and giving yourself titles I'm taking the man himself and sneaking away to a secret place. :devil:

Madame President

onewhocares
Jul 18, 2007, 11:22 AM
Please...................S H A R E

biwords
Jul 18, 2007, 12:26 PM
What lovely, amazing women! Some ass once told me, as a bit of worldly wisdom, that "guys shouldn't be grateful". Ah well, another rule drop-kicked into the dumpster with gleeful abandon.............thwack!!

onewhocares
Jul 18, 2007, 1:50 PM
Well, your edit says that you were fussing over nothing....well I like to be fussed over. I always try and make sure that all my guests are always taken care of in the manner that I am accustom to being dotted on. Therefore, you Sir shall have all good fortune bestowed upon your being.

Belle

biwords
Jul 18, 2007, 2:06 PM
Just to be clear, the 'nothing' referred to fussing about with the prose!

onewhocares
Jul 18, 2007, 2:57 PM
Thank you for the clarification kind Sir. It is heartwarming to know that your fan club shall have the due attention of it honoree. I have a feeling that you shall be in fine hands and under the watchful eye of the founders. Now, do YOU have any requests?

texasman6172003
Jul 18, 2007, 7:00 PM
My Dear Belle, I really don't wear A cowboy hat,Boots or spurs.. I am more of a wrangler jean's type of guy!!!lol.. So i guess for you in here i will wear a Ten Gallon cowboy hat and spurs,Iallready wear the Wrangler jean's so im coverd there,lol. Oh i also forgot i prefer a baseball cap,and Sneaker's,LOL... Butt like i said i will allway's be a Cyber Cowboy for you Belle, :bigrin: ....

biwords
Jul 18, 2007, 8:13 PM
Thank you for the clarification kind Sir. It is heartwarming to know that your fan club shall have the due attention of it honoree. I have a feeling that you shall be in fine hands and under the watchful eye of the founders. Now, do YOU have any requests?

Oh, I think you've all done a spectacular job of anticipating them...at this point I'm just waiting for the morning alarm to go off and tell me that this thread was no more than a beautiful dream.

Muuuuuuuuah!

biwords
Jul 18, 2007, 8:17 PM
My Butt like i said i will allway's be a Cyber Cowboy for you Belle, :bigrin: ....

Nobly said, but wasn't that in a Glen Campbell song?

"Like a Cyber Cowboy
Gettin' posts and PM's from people I don't even know
And heavy breathin' over the phone...."

mistymockingbird
Jul 18, 2007, 9:08 PM
My Dear Belle, I really don't wear A cowboy hat,Boots or spurs.. I am more of a wrangler jean's type of guy!!!lol.. So i guess for you in here i will wear a Ten Gallon cowboy hat and spurs,Iallready wear the Wrangler jean's so im coverd there,lol. Oh i also forgot i prefer a baseball cap,and Sneaker's,LOL... Butt like i said i will allway's be a Cyber Cowboy for you Belle, :bigrin: ....

Oh Tex. There's a part of me that will always melt a little bit for a guy in a pair of wranglers. You can take the girl out of the country....

And Belle my dear, of course I will share the designated honoree. He and I have well negotiated arrangements in place regarding sharing. :bigrin:

onewhocares
Jul 18, 2007, 9:09 PM
Ok, Charlie you found me out. I am not really into tall texax hats...get in the way when you kiss. Food is great but it too might be tough when you want to be intimate and still have the daliy things to do and MY baby. I was saying it, I mean the steroytpical sense of the Comment. And well since wer ar alll abot word here. How befitting, Having done many western howdown I dawn on him

onewhocares
Jul 19, 2007, 8:33 PM
Sorry about the words on the last post. I did not really realize it but a couple of my keys on my laptop are sticking. Does anyone know how to try and fix them? I took a thin knife and was amazed at what came out...icky stuff.

Belle

onewhocares
Jul 21, 2007, 9:05 AM
Got my keys fixed on the laptop here, so I am back in the swing of things...Speaking of swing....what about having dancing? Maybe lessons from the locals on the Texas Two Step.....or those dance hall crowd dances. Cotton Eyed Joe comes to mind. Perhaps on the more elegant of evenings, be could have a waltz, samba,tango, fox trot. I just need a good strong partner to lead me. Just an idea.

Belle

biwords
Jul 21, 2007, 11:28 AM
Got my keys fixed on the laptop here, so I am back in the swing of things...Speaking of swing....what about having dancing? Maybe lessons from the locals on the Texas Two Step.....or those dance hall crowd dances. Cotton Eyed Joe comes to mind. Perhaps on the more elegant of evenings, be could have a waltz, samba,tango, fox trot. I just need a good strong partner to lead me. Just an idea.

Belle

Hmmn......well, Tex is taller than me, I believe, so he's your go-to-guy on that...but perhaps I can fan you with a large palm frond or pour your champagne or something...

onewhocares
Jul 21, 2007, 12:07 PM
Well how very coincidental...I actually happen to have palms here today. I am doing a tropical party this evening ( remember, I am the caterer). I shall save one with YOUR name on it BIWORDS. Champagne would be devine oh kind sir.

Belle