PDA

View Full Version : falling for a friend.

cashc
Jul 12, 2007, 12:11 AM
okie. i am bi, and i am now starting to come out and be more open about it to mostly everyone, it been about 4 months now for me coming out. I have a friend who is bi, and she was my first girl makeout, and after it happened we never spoke about it again. That happen like a year ago, and i think i have the biggest crush on her, and i dont no what to do. Its so confusing cuz we talk, and she wants to know all about me and everything i do, and who i talk to. At one point well be best of friends, and the next she doesnt want to speak with me for dayz, because she sayz i make her mad, or im too boring now, but everytime she stops talking to me she always comes back to me. I dont think she is comfortable with my and my orientation, she never really said it straight up but i no. I dont know what to do, if i should tell her my feelings, stops talking to her, because i feel she keeps me back from meeting new people, or if i should just stay friends with her and take breaks from her every week. Its weird i dont know.. this may sound really confusing to you.. but its EXTRA confusing/fustrating to me.. HELP.. advise anyone.

seafer
Jul 12, 2007, 12:40 AM
okie. i am bi, and i am now starting to come out and be more open about it to mostly everyone, it been about 4 months now for me coming out. I have a friend who is bi, and she was my first girl makeout, and after it happened we never spoke about it again. That happen like a year ago, and i think i have the biggest crush on her, and i dont no what to do. Its so confusing cuz we talk, and she wants to know all about me and everything i do, and who i talk to. At one point well be best of friends, and the next she doesnt want to speak with me for dayz, because she sayz i make her mad, or im too boring now, but everytime she stops talking to me she always comes back to me. I dont think she is comfortable with my and my orientation, she never really said it straight up but i no. I dont know what to do, if i should tell her my feelings, stops talking to her, because i feel she keeps me back from meeting new people, or if i should just stay friends with her and take breaks from her every week. Its weird i dont know.. this may sound really confusing to you.. but its EXTRA confusing/fustrating to me.. HELP.. advise anyone.

you need to go on with your life as if she were just a friend.. don't let her keep you back from what you want. then maybe if she see's you are moving on, maybe she will come back to you and she will be your's..
sounds to me like she is just as mixed up as you are and has no idea how to tell you how she feels. maybe you make her mad because she tries to tell you things and you are too nieve to what she is saying.. that could be fustrating, but we all are not as quick to ones hints as others are..
not much of a help, but I hope its something. good luck..

biwords
Jul 12, 2007, 2:41 AM
I like seafer's advice. It's kind of appalling that she says "you're boring now". Rule #1 in my book; only make space in your life for people who treat you well. I can't judge her on that, just mentioning it for your consideration.

DiamondDog
Jul 12, 2007, 3:08 AM
Juding by what you wrote it seems like she's not interested in you and I think that you should try to get over her and just meet other people who are fine with you and who are actually kind and want to be friends.

Either just drop her since you don't want someone like her bringing you down constantly, or if you think the friendship is worth saving have communicate with her and talk about some of the things that you wrote here like how you don't think she's comfortable with you or how she's mean.

Meanwhile just find bi/lesbian women who like you for who you are and who want to date/have a relationship with you.

Good luck!

cashc
Jul 12, 2007, 8:36 AM
hey.. yea thank for the words of insight.. all made sense... haha its funny cuz everyitme i move on and stuff and meet new people and i tell her aobut it.. she makes fun of the girls, or always keeps talking about them to me.! i Def think seafer thats is what is going to end up happening.. i cant just not be friendswith her.. its hard. but yea.. thanks! :)

innaminka
Jul 12, 2007, 7:59 PM
I like seafer's advice. It's kind of appalling that she says "you're boring now". Rule #1 in my book; only make space in your life for people who treat you well. I can't judge her on that, just mentioning it for your consideration.

I think the quote says it all - you can do better.
human emotions are incredibly powerful motivators, but every now and then you have to sit back and make a decision that will be best for you in the long term.