PDA

View Full Version : If you were a cartoon character who would you be and why?

creach
Jul 11, 2007, 12:55 AM
I am Count Duckula as we both had our ingredients muddled at creation!

This is a question i have often asked peole ever since i saw my first episode of Count Duckula...

For the blank faces that may ensue i will attempt to explain! Count Duckula is an English cartoon from the 80's about a vampire duck. As we all know vampires can be killed off this is tru for vampire ducks as well! They can be re-incarnated every thousand years and unfortunatly the latest re-incarnation didn't go quite according to plan and when asking for blood Igor was given ketchup...

Count Duckula emerged and to the horror of Igor, the new Count was vegetarian, prefering brocolli sandwiches and chocolate cake and couldn't stand the sight of blood! (no disrespect to vegetarians or vegans intended by the way!!)

ANYWAY the point being i have always likened myself to Count Duckula as I feel there may have been a slight ingredient mix up when i was made... I can't think of any other resonable or sensible suggestion as to why I am like I am and i love watchin the cartoon even now as a 33 y/o!!

kitten
Jul 11, 2007, 8:25 AM
I would be Tigger, from the Winnie the Pooh stories. Because the wonderful thing about Tiggers is "I'm the only one"... I identify with his energy, his loyalty to friends, and his amazing need to just have fun!

good thread!

crimsonvelvet
Jul 11, 2007, 9:16 AM
I would be Jessica Rabbit! I just love how she does everything. ;)

biwords
Jul 11, 2007, 12:09 PM
Captain America. Though I suspect I'm really more like Skeezix in the old (pre-Dick-Moores) Gasoline Alley.

Herbwoman39
Jul 11, 2007, 12:29 PM
I would be Taarna, last of the Taarakians from "Heavy Metal.

She is willing to fight and possibly even die for what she believes in. She is strong both mentally and physically but also compassionate and caring.

Plus she has a body to die for and serious sword fighting skills.

Skater Boy
Jul 11, 2007, 1:14 PM
I would probably be "Top-Cat" although why I chose him, I'll leave to your imagination ;)

In reality, I'm probably closer to "Casper The Friendly Ghost".

Oh... and I think I have an affinity with BOTH characters from Pinky & The Brain... they're kinda like my multiple personalities... one side of me wants to take over the world, and the other can't even tie his own shoe-laces.

I'm also rather fond of "Ren" from Ren & Stimpy, and "Itchy" from Itchy & Scratchy.

JoyJoyHollywood
Jul 11, 2007, 1:17 PM
Molotov Cocktease, from the Venture Brothers.

I have to say, that would be the perfect fit for me.

Why? Besides other things-she gets Brock Sampson.

Azrael
Jul 11, 2007, 5:29 PM
Adam West, Family Guy. Why? I worship his insanity :bigrin:
MY NAME ISN'T ADAM WE! OR IS IT? WHO AM I? DON'T EVER CALL HERE AGAIN. I guess I showed him. Nobody messes with Adam We! :bigrin: :stoned: :cutelaugh :crosseye: :upside: :bigrin: :tong: :color: :tongue: :cool:

chook
Jul 11, 2007, 9:57 PM
Fritz The Cat............at least he got a headjob and got laid ;)

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

TaylorMade
Jul 11, 2007, 10:11 PM
http://timestream.org/pix/leela.gif

Leela from Futurama. An assertive butt kicker, who despite being out of place, just wants to be loved.

*Taylor*

Tygress75
Jul 12, 2007, 10:33 PM
A Green Lantern, because you have to have strong willpower (which I do) and that power ring is so friggin' cool! :bigrin:

the mage
Jul 12, 2007, 10:42 PM
I am as Milquetoast from Bloom County.

cabooseme2
Jul 13, 2007, 12:07 AM
Captain America. Though I suspect I'm really more like Skeezix in the old (pre-Dick-Moores) Gasoline Alley.
TOO bad for you and the capt hes getting killed in the new comic book for not registering as a super hero.

cabooseme2
Jul 13, 2007, 12:09 AM
As for me sully from monsters inc. my kid thinks i look like him and some freinds say i have his personality.

Gleekybaby
Jul 13, 2007, 5:06 AM
Taz Devil from looney toons, *hehehe*

Why???

Coz i love to be crazy and run around like taz does, be so much fun! and dizzy very very dizzy so much fun! hahaha!

Gleeky

meteast chick
Jul 14, 2007, 9:31 AM
As a kid I always wanted to have golden hair just like Goldie Gold from Goldie Gold and Action Jack. She was smart and kick ass gorgeous!!!

Then as a teenager I loved Speedy Gonzalez...why you ask?

He's dark, suave, quick witted and a hit with the ladies!!!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxox
meteast

bhg08054
Jul 14, 2007, 12:30 PM
Probably Bugs Bunny, as I'm a bit of a wise-ass....

...on the other hand, I've found myself doing Elmer Fudd and Homer Simpson things way more often than I'd like...

Sapphrodite
Jul 15, 2007, 4:58 PM
http://bunny.23skidoo.org/scooter.jpghttp://bunny.23skidoo.org/gallerybunnysittight.jpg http://bunny.23skidoo.org/charbunny.jpg

I would *definitely* be the Untalkative Bunny (though I have no problems chatting your ear off!!! LMAO!!!).

The Untalkative Bunny (or UB for short) is an inquisitive, sweet, and often misguided fella who always tries to do the right thing. UB is very in touch with both his feminine and masculine sides, and isnt afraid to try something new and exciting, be it a roadtrip or new cuisine!

Plus he's Canadian (Go Canucks!), eternally polite, and enjoys culturally-rich pasttimes like museums, music, and the theatre (he's even been known to do a little ballet)! I love how UB can convey his emotions without saying a word...

If you are interested in seeing any of Untalkative Bunny's sixty-five 4min episodes (or just listen to UB's wicked jazz-inspired theme song), visit this Untalkative Bunny Website (http://www.criterionlicensing.com/UntalkativeBunny.htm)!!! You will no doubt become a fan of the Bunny too!!! Sapphy ~ XOX

domill
Jul 16, 2007, 8:22 AM
I'd be Hermes from Futurama

I admire his ability to limbo in any situation.

m.in.heels&hose
Jul 16, 2007, 6:23 PM
i would like to be my favorite cartoon character of all time

FOGHORN LEGHORN

i have always liked him, because i can relate to his love of messing with the minds of others (practical jokes & pranks)

and sometimes he's not bright enough to realise that he leaves himself wide open for retaliation (like i do to myself most of the time)

:wacko:

babsalonia4u
Jul 16, 2007, 7:17 PM
i would be the wb froggy ~ singin and dancin ~ a real hambone! ~ oh yeah! :)

jamiehue
Jul 16, 2007, 10:14 PM
i be foghorns sidekick .....whats that boy up to......

mn freak
Jul 16, 2007, 11:15 PM
i would like to be my favorite cartoon character of all time

FOGHORN LEGHORN

i have always liked him, because i can relate to his love of messing with the minds of others (practical jokes & pranks)

and sometimes he's not bright enough to realise that he leaves himself wide open for retaliation (like i do to myself most of the time)

:wacko:

You beat me to it!!!! I love Foghorn.

"That dog's as sharp as a bowling ball,I said bowling ball!"

:bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: