PDA

View Full Version : piercings and a foreskin!

dessam_us
Jul 10, 2007, 8:19 PM
i dont have any, but i want my cock pierced. i have foreskin and am not sure where to pierce my cock. i want to know who else has piercings, where, and who has foreskin and who likes foreskin??

DiamondDog
Jul 10, 2007, 8:57 PM
If you have a foreskin don't get your cock pierced.

It looks good enough on its own without any piercings.

Piercings can cause nerve damage and do what circumcision does which is make your cock less sensitive than an intact penis with a foreskin and even deaden/kill nerves in your genitals which is what being cut and having the penis mutilated at birth by male genital mutilation (circumcision) does.

Just keep it all natural, without any piercings. You'll find that lots of men get jealous or fetishize an intact cock with a foreskin, if you haven't learned this already! :)

aquist
Jul 11, 2007, 1:22 AM
I have all three, I am cut, still have my foreskin and have a piercing. it isnt really a piercing but looks like one, the used to cut half way around the foreskin pull it over the head and then it was supposed to shrivel up, mine didnt but the hole is still there. it looks like this ) ( u have to put an imaginary dotted line between the two parentheses. i can pass narrow things thru the hole, I like to show it off, and people get a kick out of seeing it with an earring or body jewel :eek: Bill Clinton is supposed to have this too

DiamondDog
Jul 11, 2007, 3:56 AM
:eek: Bill Clinton is supposed to have this too

ewwwwwwwwww. I don't even want to think about him naked. :(

LOL I wonder if he ever set off any metal detectors?

I wonder what woman he is having sex with now that convinced him to do that to himself?

It certainly wasn't his snake of a wife Hillary! :tong: ;)