PDA

View Full Version : A Thank You

dafydd
Jul 8, 2007, 9:55 AM
Hey guys,
just wanted to say thank you.
I didn't take down my framed pic of Matt LeBlanc (in that incredible suit he wore in Lost in Space) last night when this girl came back. I didn't care what she thought about it or my framed quote from Derek Jarman "Heterosexuality isn't normal, it's just common". I didn't care. In fact I *wanted* her to notice those things.
But thanks for everyone I've talked to here for giving me some confidence to do this.

D :bipride:

arana
Jul 8, 2007, 12:16 PM
WTG daf...we may sometimes have to hide things about ourselves in public but we should at least be able to be comfortable and ourselves in our own homes. I hope your visit went well. ;)

onewhocares
Jul 8, 2007, 10:26 PM
Arana,

I could not agree more. Last week hubby and my brother were having cocktails and he asked Bill point blank what we were up to. Bill thought for a bit then said to him..."Do you really want to know?" Then he told him that we share a lover, and it is not someone he has met. We have had several people from the site over for parties and have lots of friends. Brother said, well as long as it is not my man...it is ok. SO you never know. Comfort in your own home is essential.

Belle

jamiehue
Jul 9, 2007, 8:15 PM
Dinnerparty my place...My photos get commented on.......Yes thats susan hayward yes thats monty clift yes thats the marlboro man (next to j fonda they shoot horses dont they) yes thats martina yes thats oscar wilde these are a few of my favorite things and im still adding more.