PDA

View Full Version : Message from Tasha

arana
Jul 7, 2007, 2:44 PM
having a good time here!!! Just eating as I type this. Wedding is later today at 7pm!!!!! Tell everyong on the board I say hi and having a good time :-)

m.in.heels&hose
Jul 8, 2007, 4:51 PM
thats soo like tasha to be having a good time for herself, and be thinking of all of us herel

thank you arana!!!

deletetacount123
Jul 11, 2007, 7:49 PM
Howdy!

IM BACK!! :)

I sent Arana the message via yahoo messenger (had that on my blackberry! lol)

I had a lot of fun! Made some new friends lol (just friends) My cousins wedding was so pretty and nice.
I got to chat to my brother I don't see often. (I have 3.) We had a good time.

The wedding party was busy!! and loud!! lol I had some wine. :) Made me not so shy and more talkive (this is what we want... me to kick my shyness and TALK to people!!!)

I took some pictures :) Mostly people I knew lol Although the next day, I took some shots of my cousin and her newly husband with people they wanted pictures with since I had my camera and her friend that took the pics at the wedding didn't have hers. :) (whom I later teased by saying "MY turn to be the photographer!!" hehe and she laughed saying "go ahead") hehe

OKies... now Im home... back on my beloved computer.
:)

Tasha

arana
Jul 11, 2007, 8:25 PM
Welcome Home Tasha! Glad you had such a nice time.

onewhocares
Jul 11, 2007, 9:03 PM
Tasha,

Welcome home. Missed you and the threads you start. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the wedding. Getting out and meeting people is a great thing. Each time you do it will make you less and less shy.

Belle

deletetacount123
Jul 11, 2007, 10:42 PM
Tasha,

Welcome home. Missed you and the threads you start. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the wedding. Getting out and meeting people is a great thing. Each time you do it will make you less and less shy.

Belle

Hi Belle :)

I agree... I think being holed up inside isn't really helping in the shy department lol I mean I have tons of friends online but its nice to be out and making friends I can see in person to :)

Im hoping the girl my cousins is friends with from Victoria and I become friends :) and do things together... she can intrdo me to people AND SHE LIVES IN VICTORIA!!!! (Ive been there a few times and it felt HOME to me actually.)

Tasha