PDA

View Full Version : double headed dong

othamble2
Jul 7, 2007, 1:55 PM
You all where right the double headed dong was exciting. However she enjoyed using it on me as it didn't feel to good up in her. I must get her the feeldoe! lol My initial reaction was that dong is too big but after she inserted it and played around for a little while it started to feel very good so good she put about 8" of the 12" dong up in me! What a feeling when I came!

I am concern what she thinks about me liking it. It's weird to allow a female to get so intimate like this with me.

mn freak
Jul 7, 2007, 3:20 PM
The Feeldoe is worth the money. The great thing about is no harness. So you don't waste any time.

PS, thats my wife with her Feeldoe.

othamble2
Jul 7, 2007, 3:27 PM
it appears that it will stay in that position, unless its repositioned , if so how comfortable will that be for her and how large is the insert for her. Bi the way nice pic

mn freak
Jul 7, 2007, 9:37 PM
it appears that it will stay in that position, unless its repositioned , if so how comfortable will that be for her and how large is the insert for her. Bi the way nice pic

She says it works & feels better than any harnessed strap on. The insertable end for the woman is about 4 inches.

akeeper
Jul 7, 2007, 9:38 PM
The Feeldoe is worth the money. The great thing about is no harness. So you don't waste any time.

PS, thats my wife with her Feeldoe.

That likes like alot of fun for both man and woman. Is it comfortable for the woman and how enjoyable is it for her.

absolutely_true
Jul 7, 2007, 10:21 PM
I am concern what she thinks about me liking it. It's weird to allow a female to get so intimate like this with me.

I remember at first I was very surprised that my hubby would be into anal penetration for himself, since he's very straight. But the truth is I got him into it by fingering him and eventually introducing more than just a finger. He absolutly loves it, more than I do, and I love me some anal :upside: !

But since we started doing just that, and after getting us a strap-on, it took our relationship to another level :love1:

bigulfcpl
Jul 8, 2007, 1:04 PM
A double header is a great play toy, but, we agree, the Feeldoe is AWESOME! We have one, and I have yet to see her use it on a woman, but, we have played with it, and it is incredible.

Here is a pic of her using it on me, just as a dildo though.

Ron

othamble2
Jul 8, 2007, 8:43 PM
do she enjoy using it on you as it is inserted in her

CountryLover
Jul 8, 2007, 11:22 PM
I absolutely agree that the double ended dildo might be too big for most women.

However, the Feeldo was simply too small for me. The bulb end connects to the long end with a narrow shaft that I could not keep a grasp on, even though I do my Kegals religiously. I hold about 6" of the double ended dildo inside me, and that leaves plenty of length left over for him. I guess you could say we're both Size Queens LOL!

We both HATE strap-ons and now that we've found our "Samson" we'll never go back. My hubby and I love this method. He says he can feel my orgasms vibrating up inside him and it makes his even more explosive. :bigrin:

othamble2
Jul 9, 2007, 1:30 AM
A double header is a great play toy, but, we agree, the Feeldoe is AWESOME! We have one, and I have yet to see her use it on a woman, but, we have played with it, and it is incredible.

Here is a pic of her using it on me, just as a dildo though.

Ron

do she enjoy it as it is inserted in the both of you at the same time