PDA

View Full Version : kissing in sensual places(other than the obvious direct stimulation)

kitten
Jul 6, 2007, 10:27 AM
Please tell me what the most sensual place to be kissed would be for you.

I find that being kissed on the palm of my hand or along the curve of my throat and collar bone are so sensual that I tremble and melt.

What is your favorite place to kiss or be kissed?

Toad82
Jul 6, 2007, 10:40 AM
Neck or chest, huge turn on.

RJ :lokai:

Michael623
Jul 6, 2007, 10:49 AM
I love to kiss a woman's stomach. Kiss down so close to her pussy that you get her scent. GAWD! I like to be kissed the same way, my stomach and thighs.

quiet1fornow
Jul 6, 2007, 11:40 AM
there are places that aren't?

darkeyes
Jul 6, 2007, 12:09 PM
by a girl...me lil puss..by a guy..me arse!!! :tong:

Fire Lotus
Jul 6, 2007, 1:19 PM
I find that being kissed on the palm of my hand or along the curve of my throat and collar bone are so sensual that I tremble and melt.

I too love being kissed on my throat. Also back of my neck.

As for me kissing: On women, neck, throat, inner thighs. Men, neck, tush.

allbimyself
Jul 6, 2007, 1:27 PM
by a girl...me lil puss..by a guy..me arse!!! :tong:
Bend over, fran! :P

arana
Jul 6, 2007, 1:33 PM
My neck is very sensitive so that's one place that gets me going. Also inner thighs are a turn on.

Hockey Girl
Jul 6, 2007, 1:35 PM
the most sensual place to be kissed would be...

....the back of my neck near my right shoulder :tong: Yup, yup, that'll do it ;)

rayjamesus
Jul 6, 2007, 1:36 PM
i love when people kiss or suck on my ear lobe then gently blow ro growl in my ear. oh and play with my nipples :bigrin: ;)

DiamondDog
Jul 6, 2007, 1:37 PM
my neck, ears, nipples, lips, forehead, and feet.

coyotedude
Jul 6, 2007, 4:17 PM
Wow, kissing and being kissed in general is a major turn-on for me. But if I have to choose?

For pure intimacy (which is not necessarily the same as lust), kiss my lips, my eyelids, and my neck.

To add some arousal to the intimacy, kiss (and nip) my nipples and my inner thighs. (Nipping the neck is nice, too!)

And then there are a couple of places where lips and tongue alone can bring me to orgasm with little other stimulation. But I'll leave that to your imaginations....

Peace

genera101.2
Jul 6, 2007, 5:15 PM
Based on hygiene…kissing her armpits, no really most women have never been kissed there and they don’t realize how sensitive, erotic, taboo the area is. Kissing her feet, toes, back of her knees, pelvic bone area, her arse, neck… her whole body!!! :flag3:

darkeyes
Jul 6, 2007, 5:48 PM
Bend over, fran! :P
kiss me arse in brit is ironic for eff off arsehole! :bigrin: an in scoits brit it eans eff of twice an a bit more! :tong:

darkeyes
Jul 6, 2007, 5:49 PM
My neck is very sensitive so that's one place that gets me going. Also inner thighs are a turn on.
u sure ya only me chat mum ran???? :tongue:

redheadhoneycat
Jul 6, 2007, 7:12 PM
I love to be kissed on my back,neck,and my feet......drives me wild. ;)

arana
Jul 6, 2007, 7:33 PM
u sure ya only me chat mum ran???? :tongue:
ummm let me think about that and get back to you.... :tong:

TaylorMade
Jul 6, 2007, 7:45 PM
While I love a good make out session . . .I can kiss for hours! I love the feel of lips on my neck, the middle of my back, right above the crack of my ass, the curve of my elbow, the back of my knees, and my belly button. . .the last one tickles... not as much as analingus tickles...but it's always good for a laugh.

Anyone ever given one of those raspberry type things on someone's skin (especially someone's belly)? Yeah, it ain't kissing, but I LOVE that.

*Taylor*

bobthecat69
Jul 6, 2007, 8:35 PM
where the shoulder and neck meet>i love getting hickeys there,sends shivers right down to my toes :tongue:

Tygress75
Jul 6, 2007, 9:18 PM
Where my neck and shoulder meet then down to between the "girls," when done nice and slowly.

ohbimale
Jul 7, 2007, 12:15 AM
Kissing is an art. Slow and soft kisses are good, no matter what body part. I prefer to start off with soft and erotic kissing on the lips and move my way down my partners body. I like to be kissed all over. The neck and ears are very erotic places to kiss and be kissed. All body parts are great for kissing. :bipride: :male: :male:

MarieDelta
Jul 7, 2007, 11:50 AM
Interesting thing is that since starting the hormones, I have discovered new places that a realllly sensitive.

back of my neck, arms, wrists, behind the knees

Once you get the fire lit though watch out :tongue:

I like to slowly work my way around my lovers body kissing and touching as I go. Take your time and enjoy it all.

kitten
Jul 7, 2007, 9:20 PM
mmmmm some nice thoughts and imaginings...planning to try some of those kissing spots this very evening...oh hubb-bbeeee!

Thanks for all the luscious responses!

more kisses,

Spicy
Jul 8, 2007, 4:04 PM
Love to be kissed on my ears and sucked on them too. Being kissed on the inner theighs turns me on too. :tong:

Spicy

m.in.heels&hose
Jul 8, 2007, 4:34 PM
hmmm, lets see?

as for a me kissing a woman, i love to kiss gina's belly button ( its so ticklish) and drives her wild with laughter

im not really sure about kissing "erogenous zones" on a man, i never really experimented with that, but for me, i love the back of my knees kissed, and inner thighs to be showered with lil delicate kisses ( gives me goose bumps)

james1
Jul 9, 2007, 1:00 AM
I know i'm shallow but nothing beats a tongue in the arse :bigrin:

biwords
Jul 9, 2007, 1:03 PM
kiss me arse in brit is ironic for eff off arsehole! :bigrin: an in scoits brit it eans eff of twice an a bit more! :tong:

Means the same on this side of the pond, Fran! Sorry to hear you've written off the whole gender, tho.

mistymockingbird
Jul 10, 2007, 12:06 AM
in between my breasts
the curve where my neck meets my shoulders
behind my knees
forehead and/or temple
the palm of my hand

joeuncut
Jul 10, 2007, 1:43 PM
Lets see.... kissing and nibbling on the very tip of my foreskin makes me go wild!!

innaminka
Jul 10, 2007, 7:13 PM
I know i'm shallow but nothing beats a tongue in the arse :bigrin:

Ecxellently put - Sometimes I agree...... :kiss:

Other than direct route to my libido,..... my ears. Kiss my ears and the goose bumps just go Zing! :love1:

JoyJoyHollywood
Jul 10, 2007, 7:42 PM
Kissing in the rain while feral badgers snap at my ankles. Sexy.

Well, at least the rain part. The badgers have never responded to my invitations, feral or otherwise.

jamiehue
Jul 11, 2007, 12:34 AM
What a subject for a watercolor!