PDA

View Full Version : New silly game: if you had superpowers...

domill
Jul 5, 2007, 10:34 AM
OK, new silly game...

If you were a superhero/had superpowers... what would it be?

(Note: here's my "random dumbest thought")

I'd have the power of telekinesis (moving objects with my thoughts)... no more ironing, going to the fridge while watching TV, etc.

And I'd have the power to give my enemies very silly haircuts (niark niark :bigrin: ), thus bringing the shame on their families for 7 generations.

My sidekick would be a ridiculous pansexual pokemon-like creature.

FEAR VILLAINS, HERE COMES MULLET MAN

PS: have a look at my latest victims

http://www.ratemymullet.com/?page=top

biwords
Jul 5, 2007, 10:36 AM
That's easy -- mind-reading! And perhaps, like Lamont Cranston (The Shadow), "the mysterious ability to cloud men's [and women's] minds".

Herbwoman39
Jul 5, 2007, 10:48 AM
That's easy. I'd have the ability to heal those who wished to be free of disease, disability and pain.

If I couldn't do that, then I'd love to be a reincarnation of Quan Yin, goddess of Compassion and Mercy. These are two different acts as compassion can be as subtle as a brick to the head.

TaylorMade
Jul 5, 2007, 1:22 PM
The ability to teleport, telekinesis and invisibility.

Teleportation would so make traveling an actual hobby of mine, rather than an interest...

"I don't have hobbies; I have 'interests'. Hobbies cost money."

*Taylor*

hudson9
Jul 5, 2007, 3:19 PM
I always thought X-ray vision would be fun (who remembers X-ray specs?).

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Jul 5, 2007, 3:42 PM
That's easy -- mind-reading! And perhaps, like Lamont Cranston (The Shadow), "the mysterious ability to cloud men's [and women's] minds".

" Who knows what evil lurks the hearts of men , the Shadow knows." :bigrin:

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Jul 5, 2007, 3:50 PM
Ok - now that i've had a few minutes to think this over , if i were to pick a super power it would be one where I could freeze time as we know it. As a fan of the show Charmed , I'd like Pipers power. I'd love to freeze time , and do pretty much as I pleased, for the good of course lol

vittoria
Jul 5, 2007, 3:51 PM
ahhh yes... the shadow... kick arse powersindeed...

i would have to agree with that choice...i would like to have all of the psionic abilities that my brain could withstand... it would make EVERYTHING a bit easier!!

JoyJoyHollywood
Jul 5, 2007, 4:55 PM
Pyrokinesis! The power to set fires with your mind. Oh yeah.

Two hours in Washington and all the problems in the U.S. would be solved.

Bad trade bill? Take it out on their BMW. And then their bullet proof SUV. Ha, not fire proof!

Plus, would never have to search for my lighter again. Which is pretty cool.

gb11vt18
Jul 5, 2007, 4:59 PM
If I had a supper power it would deffiently be to be able to gather energy into a blasts or a beam so that I could fire it. That would be so awsome.

arana
Jul 5, 2007, 6:28 PM
Are you sure you'd want to know exactly what people think? Sometimes thoughts can be misunderstood just as words can and that could be a dangerous thing. Makes me think of "Minority Report" where they'd arrest people for thinking of doing crimes even though they might not have actually gone through with it.

Ally Kat
Jul 5, 2007, 8:24 PM
Fly of course, though teleportation would be good too

mistymockingbird
Jul 6, 2007, 1:31 AM
Fly of course, though teleportation would be good too

Amen sister. As much as I may like to drive sometimes, parking in my city (or any city) can be a pain in the ass.

biwords
Jul 6, 2007, 10:16 AM
Are you sure you'd want to know exactly what people think? Sometimes thoughts can be misunderstood just as words can and that could be a dangerous thing. Makes me think of "Minority Report" where they'd arrest people for thinking of doing crimes even though they might not have actually gone through with it.

Excellent point. But if offered the power, I couldn't resist temptation, I'd take it.

Drain
Jul 6, 2007, 11:33 AM
No question. It would be the ability to shapeshift like Mystique in X-Men. No more worrying about love handles or if your butt's too big. Just shapeshift them smaller!

It would also have some very kinky connotations for the bedroom! :tong:

Drain

Lorcan
Jul 6, 2007, 11:36 PM
I would have the power to confuse my enemy.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Oh, wait! I already do. :bigrin:

Fresia
Apr 8, 2015, 5:01 PM
Bump it up!

Annika L
Apr 8, 2015, 7:24 PM

((((((((((( biwords ))))))))))) I miss you, dear! (And I'm not the only one who does!)

Melody Dean
Apr 8, 2015, 7:38 PM
No question. It would be the ability to shapeshift like Mystique in X-Men. No more worrying about love handles or if your butt's too big. Just shapeshift them smaller!

It would also have some very kinky connotations for the bedroom! :tong:

Drain

That's what makes Mystique so hot!

charles-smythe
Apr 8, 2015, 9:33 PM
That's easy -- mind-reading! And perhaps, like Lamont Cranston (The Shadow), "the mysterious ability to cloud men's [and women's] minds"....damn...you must be as old as I am...I use to listen to the shadow on the radio...lol...